PDA

View Full Version : The Good Ol' Days

KalebR
09-09-2013, 12:42 PM
Why can't there just be SuperFaction, Ferr and PUN again? No affiliates or sister factions. Those were the good ol days when the game was a little more fun.

And on a side note, I know they broke up a loooooong time ago but what happened to -=[F.3.A.R_U.S.]=-? Used to always be T25

Agent1200
09-09-2013, 02:07 PM
I was wondering what happened t them as well. I know they are on other teams, mcgurt has a few I believe. Just curious if they broke up, or got broken up... ?

Speed ump
09-09-2013, 03:10 PM
Ok, obviously many here are not very informed. PUN, is the original name, always has been from day one. Ferr and superfaction have also been here since the startof wd ( superfaction at least had its roots in a prior existing grop of players before WD) those three teams of no consequence have been the top three since the start of wd, without exception. Things envelope, th world changes. For those who didnt already know, the world is not flat, and the sun does not revolve around the earth. You don't get to define who or what we are, we do. We still provide the same services we always have, and still recieve the same hatred for doing so.

lemonhaze
09-09-2013, 03:20 PM
Why can't there just be SuperFaction, Ferr and PUN again? No affiliates or sister factions. Those were the good ol days when the game was a little more fun.

And on a side note, I know they broke up a loooooong time ago but what happened to -=[F.3.A.R_U.S.]=-? Used to always be T25 they all went to different homes we got 1 guy from them..great team mate to have

Speed ump
09-09-2013, 03:21 PM
By the time Eddie was there we were pun, we were pun within a few weeks of being created.

KalebR
09-11-2013, 03:47 PM
I liked F3AR, good people.

KalebR
09-11-2013, 03:48 PM
And also how many different teams does sup have now? Like 12?