PDA

View Full Version : Monthly bonus benefits

Snipey
09-09-2013, 08:44 AM
It has become quite obvious that there is a second bonus to spending $500 and ⬆ each month on MW. It's called the look the other way bonus. Gree support will look the other way plain and simple. I've seen it countless times. I'm not referring to new players that mod 1m attack at level 40 they Actually ban them. I'm referring to players who put some icing on there account because they can and know gree won't ban them because of the real money funding they give them. I don't even want to know the regen hacks they get because it will disgust me even more. I've spent about $400 on this game mostly wasted in ten box or crate items til I got smart and used for boss/WD Once I spend the remaining gold I have in France I will be going gold free. This game is alot of fun and addicting but not fair and real dollars are being spent. I'm glad I didn't spend thousands. Here's the one that put me over the edge this morning since I'm on the rag. Oh and il be perm banned il be back mabey if not I appreciated the quest and boss intel its amazing and there's some great people on here who help others out.

Picks are from member of a top ten faction but u all already know which one from intel.. And say for whatever reason he deleted his unit buildings b4, he Dosent have the loot units you would recieve leading up to harrier Interpol

Thief
09-09-2013, 08:57 AM
It has become quite obvious that there is a second bonus to spending $500 and ⬆ each month on MW. It's called the look the other way bonus. Gree support will look the other way plain and simple. I've seen it countless times. I'm not referring to new players that mod 1m attack at level 40 they Actually ban them. I'm referring to players who put some icing on there account because they can and know gree won't ban them because of the real money funding they give them. I don't even want to know the regen hacks they get because it will disgust me even more. I've spent about $400 on this game mostly wasted in ten box or crate items til I got smart and used for boss/WD Once I spend the remaining gold I have in France I will be going gold free. This game is alot of fun and addicting but not fair and real dollars are being spent. I'm glad I didn't spend thousands. Here's the one that put me over the edge this morning since I'm on the rag. Oh and il be perm banned il be back mabey if not I appreciated the quest and boss intel its amazing and there's some great people on here who help others out.

Picks are from member of a top ten faction but u all already know which one from intel.. And say for whatever reason he deleted his unit buildings b4, he Dosent have the loot units you would recieve leading up to harrier Interpol

Not stating this is the Case but this player could have obtained this unit by spending $10,000 in a month and been given this as a bonus Unit.

Durt McGurt
09-09-2013, 08:58 AM
Looking into. We are a little quicker than gree support.

Snipey
09-09-2013, 09:34 AM
I know this was uncalled for and I apologize if I'm wrong, but i see alot of BS like this. I should have asked if there was another way to obtain that unit first... Regardless I still think its wrong that gree looks the other way on alot of accounts that fund them when it comes to hacking

Dealer204
09-09-2013, 10:58 AM
That person obviously did not spend 5k in a month on the game, their stats would be much higher with that kind of money, also no one in their right mind would level their barrack to 10 then delete them just to lvl them back up, obviously he did not get the harrier by legit means..

General Ranger
09-09-2013, 11:08 AM
Send a ticket into support lol

Snipey
09-09-2013, 11:27 AM
Send a ticket into support lol

Ranger my outrage for posting this and exploiting this player is because I do send in tickets for Inventory hackers and the ones that spend alot don't get banned. I know this by looking in my newsfeed 2 weeks later and seeing the ones who get banned and the ones who don't. Or my allies list. I'm learning I don't know as much a I thought I did from theifs statement but I'm not dumb. Some of these players are clearly hacking and gree continues to let them play. I feel it is because they partially fund the game.

General Ranger
09-09-2013, 11:29 AM
Ranger my outrage for posting this and exploiting this player is because I do send in tickets for Inventory hackers and the ones that spend alot don't get banned. I know this by looking in my newsfeed 2 weeks later and seeing the ones who get banned and the ones who don't. Or my allies list. I'm learning I don't know as much a I thought I did from theifs statement but I'm not dumb. Some of these players are clearly hacking and gree continues to let them play. I feel it is because they partially fund the game.

Yes I know from experience if they spend gold they are allowed free

I was just giving you the moderators answer !!

Killa Chunk
09-09-2013, 11:44 AM
That person obviously did not spend 5k in a month on the game, their stats would be much higher with that kind of money, also no one in their right mind would level their barrack to 10 then delete them just to lvl them back up, obviously he did not get the harrier by legit means..

No. It's legit. Obviously his kid sold off his fully upgraded unit buildings, after ALL of his indestructible units that he received on his way to completing the LTQ were killed off because of the Gree "indestructible" glitch, but before he bought the 100 vaults of gold utilizing the 50% off online iTunes cards from brazil, during the 40% off gold sale, in a faction where he was the recipient of the gold pool funds, which he received from rare loot item drop by beating ballistic missile sub on the map "naval battle" on 8/25 2:00 am est, while juggling a chainsaw, cat, and water balloon to the tune of "I wanna sex you up" by Color Me Bad... but none of this matters becuase the pictures are clearly photoshopped...

Or he's 1 of about 10,000 hackers in the game that we know about.

Stooboot
09-09-2013, 11:59 AM
Thats 1 of many bud get used 2 it little dre in sup 1(now) was at 8k attack 2 wars ago was reported & called out on the forum nothin was done gree couldnt care less if u crash there whole system as long as u pay them enough to do it

Jaebee
09-09-2013, 12:57 PM
No. It's legit. Obviously his kid sold off his fully upgraded unit buildings, after ALL of his indestructible units that he received on his way to completing the LTQ were killed off because of the Gree "indestructible" glitch, but before he bought the 100 vaults of gold utilizing the 50% off online iTunes cards from brazil, during the 40% off gold sale, in a faction where he was the recipient of the gold pool funds, which he received from rare loot item drop by beating ballistic missile sub on the map "naval battle" on 8/25 2:00 am est, while juggling a chainsaw, cat, and water balloon to the tune of "I wanna sex you up" by Color Me Bad... but none of this matters becuase the pictures are clearly photoshopped...

Or he's 1 of about 10,000 hackers in the game that we know about.

Would pay good money to see that juggling act! Lol