PDA

View Full Version : Assault & Flattery & Big & Money

ablankone
09-09-2013, 12:52 AM
As A&F unintentionally begins to establish herself as the Mother Theresa of CC, and BigMoney - our Gandhi I believe it's time we understood more about their backgrounds - who they are, from where they evolved, what made them who they are today and where we see them being in the long term (ie. 12 months from now). I'm in the process of writing an unofficial biography (a duography) and could really do with a bit more material.

What I have managed to determine:

1. A&F is definitely a she. An interesting discovery and one which prompts me (amongst others) to ask:
1a. Is BigMoney also a she?
1b. Is BigMoney and A&F one and the same?

2. A&F has a cat. Interestingly so does BigMoney. Therefore:
2a. Did A&F inspire BigMoney to get a cat? Or did BM inspire A&F? Who's cat came first?
2b. Do cats lay eggs?
2c. If, indeed, BM and A&F are one and the same - and both have different pictures of cats as their avatars - does A&F aka BM actually have 2 cats?

3. BM definitely has a CC account - BM regularly beats me up so I know this as fact.
3a. Am sure A&F must have a CC account too. If so:
3b. What is her CC identity?
3c. Which syn is she in?
3d. Are there any particular players in CC that she likes to pick on regularly?
3e. Does she get any free or discounted perks (like a special modifier/pacifier, all the gold in China) from working at Gree and knowing the head programmer? Is the programmer called Alex?
3f. Are all Gree employees at it?
3g. Is Alex constantly surrounded by fake friends who just want to up their stats?
3h. Or is Alex really A&F and BM? Mobile Device Count: 3... or is he actually the company cat?
3i. Are all Alex's actually manufactured by Gree and placed there to monitor us?

4. A&F gets paid well. She went on holiday to France. Now unless she already lives in France, that means she's making a mint! Which begs the questions:
4a. Does she pay for her holiday with cash or gold?
4b. Who looked after her cat while she was drinking wine on small Paris streets?
4c. Did she drink the red or the blanc stuff?
4d. Did she drink it out of a brown paper bag?
4e. Does drinking wine and owning a cat really serve as a reliable indication that she is single?

5. BM is probably retired. BM dedicates all available time to keeping us all happy and informed. We love BM whilst being somewhat scared of A&F (she likes to ban people). Which leads to:
5a. Is BM "Assault"s alter ego "Flattery"?
5b. Is BM really retired? Or does BM actually work undercover at Gree?
5c. Did BM also go to Paris? Or did BM have to stay at home to look after the cats?
5d. This considered, if BM is indeed A&F - did A&F really go to Paris?
It just doesn't stack up!

6. BM got banned at least once. Probably by A&F. So my final question must be:
6a. Was A&F just angry at herself?

Rebels
09-09-2013, 12:58 AM
Lol... Great thread.

But did man really walk on the moon?

BigMoney
09-09-2013, 01:05 AM
What in the hell.

1a. I'm a dude.
1b. No, I am not A&F.
2a. My cat is 13 years old.
-addendum- the cat in the avatar is not my cat.

5. BM regularly plays CC, but he is constantly exasperated at how inept GREE is in dealing with obvious cheaters. Unless you mean retired in real life, in which the answer to that is no.
5a. If you were to ask the players I regularly hit (their tags all have a five-letter last name written in alternating caps), I believe they'd tell you that, if anything, I'm more of the "Assault" type. Or you can check my wall, you know, either or.
5b. I am not a GREE employee, but if they'd ever like to subsidize my gold costs... :rolleyes:
5c. I have never been to France.

6. I think I was banned by Sirius, although the timing of the ban (5 days after the posts I believe I was banned for) coincided with CJ54's return.

Kill0r
09-09-2013, 01:23 AM
Made my day :)

ablankone
09-09-2013, 01:23 AM
mmmm.... I dunno BM... there's some inconsistencies. Last year you were telling us your cat was 12. So which one's correct?

What in the hell.

1a. I'm a dude.
1b. No, I am not A&F.
-addendum- the cat in the avatar is not my cat.

5. BM regularly plays CC, but he is constantly exasperated at how inept GREE is in dealing with obvious cheaters. Unless you mean retired in real life, in which the answer to that is no.
5a. If you were to ask the players I regularly hit (their tags all have a five-letter last name written in alternating caps), I believe they'd tell you that, if anything, I'm more of the "Assault" type. Or you can check my wall, you know, either or.
5b. I am not a GREE employee, but if they'd ever like to subsidize my gold costs... :rolleyes:
5c. I have never been to France.

6. I think I was banned by Sirius, although the timing of the ban (5 days after the posts I believe I was banned for) coincided with CJ54's return.

Muj
09-09-2013, 03:26 AM
You guys got waaaay too much time lol

Putri Hazel
09-09-2013, 03:32 AM
lol... and are you retired ablankone? you had the time to get all these figured out!

SOGO
09-09-2013, 03:36 AM

mmmm.... I dunno BM... there's some inconsistencies. Last year you were telling us your cat was 12. So which one's correct?
Alright maybe there's something else I'm missing here, but if his cat was 12 last year, wouldn't it be 13 this year? How is that inconsistent?

rohan007
09-09-2013, 03:37 AM
This post made my day! Hahahahaha. The most funniest thread i've ever read. Nice observations btw. Waiting for the answers.:-D :-D ;-)

BigMoney
09-09-2013, 03:42 AM
Alright maybe there's something else I'm missing here, but if his cat was 12 last year, wouldn't it be 13 this year? How is that inconsistent?

I take it he's making a funny. :rolleyes:

I wasn't even here last year.

Frigo
09-09-2013, 03:56 AM
Lol, funny thread, you have way to much time on your hand ablankone. x)

MattThomas08
09-09-2013, 03:58 AM
Good thread, it's time somebody finally looked into some conspiracies around here.

3. A&F has a "tricked out" CC account. If I had to guess, I'd say it's in Rogues Gallery or FC. All that insider playing man. But seriously, not sure if her account is visible, but seems unlikely it is. If so, probably very low level.

4. A&F stated that her well-to-do significant other was nice enough to finance her trip to Paris. I wouldn't look too much into Gree paying massive sums to their employees, although there was talk of CJ having a golden hot tub in the back of a car.

5. BM isn't retired. In fact he's never worked. He lives in his parents basement. You have to call him Dragon.

BigMoney
09-09-2013, 04:12 AM
5. BM isn't retired. In fact he's never worked. He lives in his parents basement. You have to call him Dragon.

I told you that in confidence, MT! *runs off crying*

Edit: seems not everyone knows a joke when they read one.

ablankone
09-09-2013, 04:55 AM
BREAKING NEWS

I think I've made a breakthrough as to the identity of Assault & Flattery. It took some finding.

FACT

FACT
Born in Durham, North Carolina, 1953

FACT
Fronted a band call Sass, and another called Gambler. Sold 700,000 albums: In Canada. Reached Number 2 in Uzbekistan with a value-for-money double sided hit single: Cat o' Nine Tales/Lifetime Band.

FACT
Popular hits included: Lookin' for Trouble, Get It on Credit, Start Tellin' the Truth, Where Are We Now?, Cats & Dogs, Assault and Flattery

FACT
Album Cover, titled 'Toronto', features Assault & Flattery in a cat-like posture.4301

hawkeye_9
09-09-2013, 07:26 AM
wow, you're teeing it up pretty well for A&F...she could have a lot of fun with this if she wants. Funny thread, though.

ablankone
09-09-2013, 07:28 AM
No Putri. Just resigned

lol... and are you retired ablankone? you had the time to get all these figured out!

ablankone
09-09-2013, 07:32 AM
Yeh - am bracing myself for my 4th ban. But do check out her album cover. Quite the hottie.... a sort of anorexic Alison Moyet

Btw Hawkeye - how come you have a budgie as an avatar?

wow, you're teeing it up pretty well for A&F...she could have a lot of fun with this if she wants. Funny thread, though.

Gingeasian
09-09-2013, 07:59 AM
BREAKING NEWS

I think I've made a breakthrough as to the identity of Assault & Flattery. It took some finding.

FACT

FACT
Born in Durham, North Carolina, 1953

FACT
Fronted a band call Sass, and another called Gambler. Sold 700,000 albums: In Canada. Reached Number 2 in Uzbekistan with a value-for-money double sided hit single: Cat o' Nine Tales/Lifetime Band.

FACT
Popular hits included: Lookin' for Trouble, Get It on Credit, Start Tellin' the Truth, Where Are We Now?, Cats & Dogs, Assault and Flattery

FACT
Album Cover, titled 'Toronto', features Assault & Flattery in a cat-like posture.4301
Um stalker?

bimmer kid
09-09-2013, 08:03 AM
i think hes just a good observer. possibly an ex CIA or FBI agent

Drew's Crew
09-09-2013, 02:48 PM
Um stalker?

I'm going to agree with you. I'd be scared if I was A&F

Stooboot
09-09-2013, 02:56 PM
Hilarious now this is entertaining

Guisseppe17
09-09-2013, 03:02 PM
C'mon people...not cool. BigMoney is definitely not A&F, if you've paid attention enough to notice some of these things, you'd know they are not the same. For one, I know BM works in the evening (well my evening, PST time) way after A&F is done with work and replying in the forums. And while A&F was in France, she didn't post anything, whereas BM was here.

Stooboot
09-09-2013, 03:09 PM
And while A&F was in France, she didn't post anything, whereas BM was here.

all part of there evil plan haha

Ben Weston
09-09-2013, 03:10 PM
my wife drinks wine and we have cats, in fact she is a member of a wine club.

also I live in the uk and could drive to france in about 4-5 hours.

Ben Weston
09-09-2013, 03:11 PM
oh, the cat in my pic isn't my cat either.

CATFACE
09-09-2013, 04:09 PM
oh, the cat in my pic isn't my cat either.
But is the melon skin helmet yours? And does the owner of the cat know that you're putting a hat on him and taking photos? If it's not your cat then how did you take him? Did you leave a ransom note? Will you give him back alive?

Ben Weston
09-09-2013, 04:12 PM
it has been suggested that I am in fact the cat in the picture by another forum member, all I will say on the subject is internetz don't need thumbs.......

CATFACE
09-09-2013, 04:13 PM
Luckily FBI agent Ablankone is on this post to see this blatant case of cat napping!

Ben Weston
09-09-2013, 04:16 PM
cat napping? mmmmmmm napping.

CATFACE
09-09-2013, 04:22 PM
it has been suggested that I am in fact the cat in the picture by another forum member, all I will say on the subject is internetz don't need thumbs.......
I'm impressed kitty, you may lack the opposable thumbs to do many routine tasks, but you sure know how to work a forum and play internet based games!

Smallestelf
09-09-2013, 05:19 PM
ok im curious were you on the red or blanc as you stated while writing this? or were you partying with molly?

Assault and Flattery
09-09-2013, 05:35 PM
You guys are weird.

1. I am in fact female.

2a. Did A&F inspire BigMoney to get a cat? Or did BM inspire A&F? Who's cat came first? I don't know, my cat just turned one.
2b. Do cats lay eggs? No, they're mammals.
2c. If, indeed, BM and A&F are one and the same - and both have different pictures of cats as their avatars - does A&F aka BM actually have 2 cats? I actually do have 2 cats, but the other one is a black/grey tabby.

3. BM definitely has a CC account - BM regularly beats me up so I know this as fact.
3b. What is her CC identity? I'll never tell. It doesn't even matter, because it's a test account.
3c. Which syn is she in? I'm in a syndicate all by myself.
3d. Are there any particular players in CC that she likes to pick on regularly? Nope, since it's a test account I can only beat up on other test accounts.
3e. Does she get any free or discounted perks (like a special modifier/pacifier, all the gold in China) from working at Gree and knowing the head programmer? Is the programmer called Alex? I have every item in the game! Muahaha.
3f. Are all Gree employees at it? At what?
3g. Is Alex constantly surrounded by fake friends who just want to up their stats? I don't know, doubtful.
3h. Or is Alex really A&F and BM? Mobile Device Count: 3... or is he actually the company cat? I really wish we had a company cat.
3i. Are all Alex's actually manufactured by Gree and placed there to monitor us? Take off the tin foil hat.

4. A&F gets paid well. She went on holiday to France. Now unless she already lives in France, that means she's making a mint! Which begs the questions:
4a. Does she pay for her holiday with cash or gold?I'm clearly not going to reveal my salary here.
4b. Who looked after her cat while she was drinking wine on small Paris streets?My roommates did.
4c. Did she drink the red or the blanc stuff? I prefer blanc.
4d. Did she drink it out of a brown paper bag?No, I drank out of wine glasses, obviously.
4e. Does drinking wine and owning a cat really serve as a reliable indication that she is single? Hey now ...I'm happily taken.

5. BM is probably retired. BM dedicates all available time to keeping us all happy and informed. We love BM whilst being somewhat scared of A&F (she likes to ban people). Which leads to:
5c. Did BM also go to Paris? Or did BM have to stay at home to look after the cats?

Rodney26
09-09-2013, 05:55 PM
You guys are weird.

1. I am in fact female.

2a. Did A&F inspire BigMoney to get a cat? Or did BM inspire A&F? Who's cat came first? I don't know, my cat just turned one.
2c. If, indeed, BM and A&F are one and the same - and both have different pictures of cats as their avatars - does A&F aka BM actually have 2 cats? I actually do have 2 cats, but the other one is a black/grey tabby.

3b. What is her CC identity? I'll never tell. It doesn't even matter, because it's a test account.
3c. Which syn is she in? I'm in a syndicate all by myself.
3d. Are there any particular players in CC that she likes to pick on regularly? Nope, since it's a test account I can only beat up on other test accounts.
3e. Does she get any free or discounted perks (like a special modifier/pacifier, all the gold in China) from working at Gree and knowing the head programmer? Is the programmer called Alex? I have every item in the game! Muahaha.
3f. Are all Gree employees at it? At what?
3g. Is Alex constantly surrounded by fake friends who just want to up their stats? I don't know, doubtful.
3h. Or is Alex really A&F and BM? Mobile Device Count: 3... or is he actually the company cat? I really wish we had a company cat.
3i. Are all Alex's actually manufactured by Gree and placed there to monitor us? Take off the tin foil hat.

4a. Does she pay for her holiday with cash or gold?I'm clearly not going to reveal my salary here.
4b. Who looked after her cat while she was drinking wine on small Paris streets?My roommates did.
4c. Did she drink the red or the blanc stuff? I prefer blanc.
4d. Did she drink it out of a brown paper bag?No, I drank out of wine glasses, obviously.
4e. Does drinking wine and owning a cat really serve as a reliable indication that she is single? Hey now ...I'm happily taken.

Lol that might be the weirdest message I've ever seen

JaceD
09-09-2013, 05:56 PM
A+ thread

excellence

Gingeasian
09-09-2013, 06:01 PM
You guys are weird.

That is a very hurtful thing to say, mommy says im just special

Xessy
09-09-2013, 06:03 PM
I wonder who will the CIA investigate next :confused::confused:

Nice Happy Tread

rohan007
09-09-2013, 06:16 PM
Does A&F's syndicate has all the bonuses or some extra bonuses?

Meangrn
09-09-2013, 06:32 PM
Possibly Best Thread Ever!

CJ54
09-09-2013, 06:54 PM

Must you always spite the humble platypus and valiant echidna with hurtful exclusion, A&F?

Dipstik
09-09-2013, 07:06 PM
Omg rule 30 exists for a reason...

MattThomas08
09-09-2013, 07:13 PM
Must you always spite the humble platypus and valiant echidna with hurtful exclusion, A&F?

I too have noticed the poor showing by A&F lately to ignore the plight of the Monotreme. This is madness!

wrestler84
09-09-2013, 07:59 PM
What's rule 30 again, I must've forgot?

candyson
09-09-2013, 08:04 PM
What's rule 30 again, I must've forgot?
Rule 30 is that you don't say anything about rule 30

ablankone
09-09-2013, 09:01 PM
Read between the lines of A&F's answers everyone. It's often the unsaid that is the most deafening!

I will, in due course (and for the benefit of all players) run a psychological profile of A&F.

This may well help us understand the subtle interplays of what goes on behind the scenes at Gree. And enable us to use this information as a means to improve our stats.

What we can also ascertain is that CJ54 is very much a puppet master; and, contrary to previous theories, is definitely not A&F...

At some point I will also run a profile on CJ54. An altogether different proposition but one which, I already know, will garner some surprising results.

In the meantime though I ask you to closely analyse one of A&F's statements. She reveals that she is "happily taken".

On the surface of things - it's a puzzling response. "Why would anyone, abducted by aliens, be happy about that?".

But dig deeper. The truth is out there.

And, with your help, we will find it.

Big Joe
09-09-2013, 09:20 PM
A+ thread. Made my night. A&F replies had me grinning. Thanks all.

mxz
09-09-2013, 09:50 PM
Is this an AMA, now?

@A&F - do you believe and subscribe to rule #30? What's your position on Kors? There's been some muddying of the waters, lately.

Putri Hazel
09-09-2013, 10:01 PM
That is a very hurtful thing to say, mommy says im just special

yes Ginge.. one with special needs ...

x

mxz
09-09-2013, 10:05 PM
@A&F - do you think Rogues taking in known UDID/device hackers was worse than SAS (and also future Rogue's) taking in and willingly harboring known cash glitchers?

Dipstik
09-10-2013, 04:42 AM
@A&F - do you think Rogues taking in known UDID/device hackers was worse than SAS (and also future Rogue's) taking in and willingly harboring known cash glitchers?

Good question! I look forward to a moderator's insight into this issue!

*munches popcorn*

MattThomas08
09-10-2013, 04:53 AM

What's the reason?

Is this an AMA, now?

@A&F - do you believe and subscribe to rule #30? What's your position on Kors? There's been some muddying of the waters, lately.

I believe the waters will continue to get more muddy. There have been more developments in the case and word on the street is the transition is nearly complete.

craftytempter
09-10-2013, 08:03 AM
Questions?

3. BM definitely has a CC account - BM regularly beats me up so I know this as fact

so can a non test account (BM) beat up a test account (A&F) or does BM also run a test account?

ALSO why would a non test account want to attack a powerful target like a test account with everything?

mxz
09-10-2013, 10:29 AM
@A&F - what do you have against Raggy?
Did he share his picture collection with you?

BigMoney
09-10-2013, 11:43 AM
3. BM definitely has a CC account - BM regularly beats me up so I know this as fact

so can a non test account (BM) beat up a test account (A&F) or does BM also run a test account?

I don't "run a test account" because I have nothing to do with GREE. I'm just a regular player who happens to post a lot on the forums.

Dipstik
09-10-2013, 12:39 PM
I don't "run a test account" because I have nothing to do with GREE. I'm just a regular player who happens to post a lot on the forums.

He actually works for Customer Support, but you wouldn't admit that either, would you?

hawkeye_9
09-10-2013, 01:10 PM
He actually works for Customer Support, but you wouldn't admit that either, would you?

this made me laugh...

Thanks for playing along CJ and A&F...funny stuff...

MattThomas08
09-10-2013, 03:44 PM
I don't "run a test account" because I have nothing to do with GREE. I'm just an irregular player who happens to post a lot on the forums.

Emphasis and corrections noted above. BM has nothing to do with Gree. And if he did, he sure as heck wouldn't tell you about it. He would tell his pet lizards.

If he didnt have anything to do with Gree, how do you think he has Randy Jackson's autograph on a samurai sword? Think about it people. It doesn't add up.

BigMoney
09-10-2013, 03:52 PM
Now you're going to get people sending me PMs about when I met Randy Jackson, MT. :rolleyes:

MattThomas08
09-10-2013, 04:23 PM
Now you're going to get people sending me PMs about when I met Randy Jackson, MT. :rolleyes:

That's because people know what comes out of my mouth (or fingers) is as solid as oak.

Dipstik
09-10-2013, 06:51 PM
That's because people know what comes out of my mouth (or fingers) is as solid as oak.

Quoted without comment

Pierce
09-10-2013, 08:00 PM
This thread is amazing. Love the mods getting involved and, while I too feel for the humble platypus, I am a huge fan of how involved and responsive A&F has been. Kudos to all of the moderators out there who take the extra time to provide exemplary customer service by communicating with the customer base! (now that I have sucked up, can I have a platypus as my in game avatar?)