PDA

View Full Version : SAS

Rebels
09-09-2013, 12:42 AM
You can do it! Come on y'all keep that spot!

bdub
09-09-2013, 12:46 AM
Rebels has a completely awesome perspective!!!!!

Captain Torgue
09-09-2013, 01:35 AM

Are you their official cheerleader?

Rebels
09-09-2013, 01:49 AM
Are you their official cheerleader?

Short answer... No

Give me a S give me an A give me a S

Frigo
09-09-2013, 02:23 AM
Rebel rebel - David Bowie~

On topic:

Give me a S give me an A give me a S, go go SAS!

SilentAssassin
09-09-2013, 02:46 AM
Thanks for the support

We hope everyone had a great weekend and lets hope Gree does 1 PvP a month, no more.

Captain Torgue
09-09-2013, 02:51 AM
Thanks for the support

We hope everyone had a great weekend and lets hope Gree does 1 PvP a month, no more.

Why? Can't you keep up the pace?

Rebels
09-09-2013, 02:52 AM
Thanks for the support

Yep, pvp very time consuming. Once a month would be enough.

Also a nice battle between SAS2 and FC2 happening.

Rodney26
09-09-2013, 03:04 AM

We're keeping up with the pace pretty well if you ask me..so I guess you didn't think before you typed that comment!

Frigo
09-09-2013, 03:06 AM
I agree with that, every weekend is too much.

Captain Torgue
09-09-2013, 03:10 AM
We're keeping up with the pace pretty well if you ask me..so I guess you didn't think before you typed that comment!

If you can keep up the pace you would be asking for PVP more often.

Hey I'm just saying!

Rebels
09-09-2013, 03:20 AM

Hey I'm just saying!

The problem with events for everyone right from no1 to no4000 is they are time consuming and to compete at your syndicates best you have to put in the time.
I am sure most would agree to have the ability to not be tied to the game as often would be more enjoyable.... This doesn't pays Gree's payroll though so I guess we are stuck with the current model. Play or drop backwards.

Rodney26
09-09-2013, 05:39 AM

Hey I'm just saying!

I never said I didn't want pvps all the time..I like pvps..lot of work but it's worth it

Rodney26
09-09-2013, 05:39 AM
The only thing I could ask is better stats..this obviously is more work then anything else..so you think we would be getting more stats from this..

Captain Torgue
09-09-2013, 05:44 AM
The only thing I could ask is better stats..this obviously is more work then anything else.

Can't disagree with that :)

bald zeemer
09-09-2013, 05:46 AM
The only thing I could ask is better stats..this obviously is more work then anything else..so you think we would be getting more stats from this..

As the only player getting an item with stats worth the effort, good on you for speaking up for the little guys.

;)

Congrats, btw. One hellava tight and tough race at the top, and you've performed amazingly.

*Assuming you can stay up. RnH sure can put on a spurt when the mood takes him.

Butt Futter
09-09-2013, 06:08 AM

I've been looking for you to give you my link to help you out but you never showed up 1 time on my RL.

Rodney26
09-09-2013, 07:16 AM
[QUOTE=bald zeemer;969896]As the only player getting an item with stats worth the effort, good on you for speaking up for the little guys.

;)

Congrats, btw. One hellava tight and tough race at the top, and you've performed amazingly.

*Assuming you can stay up. RnH sure can put on a spurt when the mood takes him.[/QUOTE

Lol I was so mad Saturday night I accidentally fell asleep with my phone in my hand for 6 hours..I just so happen to get luck and wake up instead of sleeping 10 hours..I had a 1.2 mil lead when I fell asleep and woke up 200k down lol..so I got pretty lucky

Rodney26
09-09-2013, 07:16 AM
[QUOTE=Butt Futter;969918]I've been looking for you to give you my link to help you out but you never showed up 1 time on my RL.[/QUOTE

I've been looking for you also but don't know what your name is right now lol

Butt Futter
09-09-2013, 07:18 AM
[QUOTE=Butt Futter;969918]I've been looking for you to give you my link to help you out but you never showed up 1 time on my RL.[/QUOTE

I've been looking for you also but don't know what your name is right now lol

Keeing getting changed to alex. :(

bald zeemer
09-09-2013, 07:21 AM
Hmmm, can tap, can't close out a square bracket.

;)

---> ]

Trev
09-09-2013, 08:33 AM

the real problem is, the lower your stats the more points you can score sooner or later those at the top will get beat, so its a fair chance for everyone without spending big money.
leveling up is also a killer for some and that is why a lot do not play because they save themselves for syndicate battles.
tapping for more than 18 hours a day in just mental in my book, but well done to those who have the time.

Rodney26
09-09-2013, 10:14 AM
the real problem is, the lower your stats the more points you can score sooner or later those at the top will get beat, so its a fair chance for everyone without spending big money.
leveling up is also a killer for some and that is why a lot do not play because they save themselves for syndicate battles.
tapping for more than 18 hours a day in just mental in my book, but well done to those who have the time.

Every pvp we have had I had to work and only get top5-25...lol I had the weekend off and told myself before it even started I was going for 1st..and yes pvp does punish people with high stats..not really fair to y'all

Stooboot
09-09-2013, 10:49 AM

U can win every pvp event there is if u dont win the battle it means nothing

Rebels
09-09-2013, 03:32 PM
Well Done SAS

KING Mr932
09-09-2013, 06:14 PM

The pace isn't a problem, I thought you seen it with your own eye's. Once a month would be great since a lot of have life's that we live.

montecore
09-09-2013, 10:24 PM

Hey I'm just saying!

i want a pvp event every day of the week.

Captain Torgue
09-10-2013, 01:48 AM
i want a pvp event every day of the week.

Agreed and also during the war as well. Things will be going crazy if that were the case!

Rodney26
09-10-2013, 12:31 PM
Agreed and also during the war as well. Things will be going crazy if that were the case!

All I know is sas has respect for fc bc obviously there not number 1 on battles for no reason..but why is it rogues don't respect sas? Always trash talking saying y'all can't beat fc? But have y'all looked in the mirror lately? Y'all can't even beat us..I personally have respect for rogues also just tired of getting trash talked about not beating fc..

Peppers
09-10-2013, 12:49 PM
All I know is sas has respect for fc bc obviously there not number 1 on battles for no reason..but why is it rogues don't respect sas? Always trash talking saying y'all can't beat fc? But have y'all looked in the mirror lately? Y'all can't even beat us..I personally have respect for rogues also just tired of getting trash talked about not beating fc..

Rodney, we have respect for SAS's accomplishments and for many of its players. For the first 2 wars after we formed RG, there was no public animosity between our two teams, until montecore and his alter-ego "Silent Assassin" started their smear campaign. So, you will have to excuse us if some of our members feel passionate about our team, but please remember where and why it started.

SilentAssassin
09-10-2013, 02:40 PM
Rodney, we have respect for SAS's accomplishments and for many of its players. For the first 2 wars after we formed RG, there was no public animosity between our two teams, until montecore and his alter-ego "Silent Assassin" started their smear campaign. So, you will have to excuse us if some of our members feel passionate about our team, but please remember where and why it started.

Not Montecore, but that is truly funny. I joined SAS when they were in need and been with them ever since.

The best decision I've ever made, I knew they would rise back up to the top. We continue to dominate second with no competition.

chemy
09-10-2013, 02:45 PM
Great job Sas. Impressive.

montecore
09-10-2013, 03:08 PM

first, peppers, it is time for you to move on just as i have. i stopped caring about rogues after civic center, and am actually quite cordial with a number of members.

second, the fact that rogues gallery wasnt aware of any animosity after stealing sas2, publicly sharing a rather brutal and slanderous PDF, and then pretending to be the sweet brady bunch syndicate of crime city shows just how well deserved and appropriate my OCD fueled rampage actually was. rogues gallery was born out of lies, theft, and drama. so dont play dumb, peppers.

third, i have one forum account. this one.

everyone remembers where and why it started. i have found forgiveness and love in my heart and hope someday you can do the same.

we love you and we hope that you love we too. xo SAS

Mistress Nikita
09-10-2013, 06:06 PM
blah blah blah.

FACT. She wasn't talking to you.

FACT. She never said she was "unaware" of animosity. You are, yet again, lying.

FACT. You begged the Rogues to take you with them. They said NO. Now you're a psycho stalker.

FACT. You're forgiveness and love is BS. You are a vindictive little *******.

FACT. You never contribute anything constructive to this forum and only spew venom.

FACT. No one would miss you if you just went away.

SilentAssassin
09-10-2013, 06:18 PM
FACT: there are about 360 SAS players that would disagree with you

FACT: Many on this forum love monte, sure a few hate.

FACT: I know you weren't talking to me either ;)

FACT: Peppers was sucking up to our #1 PVP player

FACT: You post every time Monte is around, I think you are secretly in love with him

FACT: You seem like a very aggressive and hateful person

I dare you to try and leave Monte alone next time he posts..... bet you can't do it.
Who's the stalker now?

MattThomas08
09-10-2013, 06:29 PM
Cool thread. We all <3 Montecore.

SAS1
09-10-2013, 06:30 PM
Fact: Nikita loves Monte

Fact: Nikita is a troll

Fact: Captain Torgue is a troll and I'm going to go hit him in game with no consequence

Fact: RG is third

Fact: SAS is 2nd in war and 1st in PVP

Fact: this thread is now terrible

SilentAssassin
09-10-2013, 06:32 PM
Fact: this thread is now terrible

It was awesome before RG posted :(

MattThomas08
09-10-2013, 06:38 PM
It was awesome before RG posted :(

It's always been pretty awful.

SAS1
09-10-2013, 06:45 PM
Then why post. I like some people in RG. Just not your trolls. Pretty sure this was a cheer on SAS to beat FC in pvp not a RG troll forum. Maybe go make one. Nikita and Torgue can post all day. Obvious they have nothing better to do.

MattThomas08
09-10-2013, 06:50 PM
Then why post. I like some people in RG. Just not your trolls. Pretty sure this was a cheer on SAS to beat FC in pvp not a RG troll forum. Maybe go make one. Nikita and Torgue can post all day. Obvious they have nothing better to do.

Congrats on beating FC in PVP, SAS!!! :D

It truly is a heck of an accomplishment and a monumental effort required to put up the points that SAS did. I think we can all agree that SAS should be congratulated and consoled for the loss of their weekend for awful prizes in return.

SilentAssassin
09-10-2013, 07:02 PM
I still think the PVP prizes are better than 20% more wall attack and the job thing i havent even really took a second glance at. I bet FC didnt either. I would hate to pay for that prize lol.

Rodney26
09-10-2013, 07:02 PM

It truly is a heck of an accomplishment and a monumental effort required to put up the points that SAS did. I think we can all agree that SAS should be congratulated and consoled for the loss of their weekend for awful prizes in return.

Please tell every 1 your joking now..they don't wanna see something nice said between our teams 😔

STLGORILLA314
09-10-2013, 07:03 PM
I think we can all agree that SAS should be congratulated and consoled for the loss of their weekend for awful prizes in return.

Likewise to rogues after the next war this weekend.

SAS1
09-10-2013, 07:04 PM
That's funny you say that cause I placed top25 and barely played. Guess you can do that if you have the stats and are able to score. Unfortunately that's not the case for you and RG. I imagine your team fought their ass off all weekend for that 3rd place. Maybe not you but some. I mean lets face it. Your rep for any kind of legit ip is not the best now is it! And if you want to keep posting go for it. I can be here all week!

Rebels
09-10-2013, 07:04 PM
It's always been pretty awful.

Ain't no thing but a chicken wing.

MattThomas08
09-10-2013, 07:33 PM
That's funny you say that cause I placed top25 and barely played. Guess you can do that if you have the stats and are able to score. Unfortunately that's not the case for you and RG. I imagine your team fought their ass off all weekend for that 3rd place. Maybe not you but some. I mean lets face it. Your rep for any kind of legit ip is not the best now is it! And if you want to keep posting go for it. I can be here all week!

And you wonder why you get trolled with trash like this in response to my compliment. Get a life.

bald zeemer
09-10-2013, 07:50 PM
Guess you can do that if you have the stats and are able to score
So how can I get sas-level stats? Apart from by dropping about 300 mafia? I'd like to keep my RL.

SAS1
09-10-2013, 07:51 PM
Umm. I see through your crap and it wasn't a compliment. "Go get a life"? How about you GFY

montecore
09-10-2013, 07:54 PM
And you wonder why you get trolled with trash like this in response to my compliment. Get a life.

it wasnt exactly the kindest compliment. that said, you and i have been getting along fine lately and i hope peppers/nikita can find love and forgiveness in their hearts as i have.

i dont think anyone in sas feels they wasted a weekend. we worked very hard as a team and are proud to have come in first.

montecore
09-10-2013, 07:55 PM
So how can I get sas-level stats? Apart from by dropping about 300 mafia? I'd like to keep my RL.

you have great stats. i am not sure you could be the SAS DL, but if not, you are very close.

MattThomas08
09-10-2013, 07:57 PM
it wasnt exactly the kindest compliment. that said, you and i have been getting along fine lately and i hope peppers/nikita can find love and forgiveness in their hearts as i have.

i dont think anyone in sas feels they wasted a weekend. we worked very hard as a team and are proud to have come in first.

It wasn't intended as an insult, though take it how you will. The prizes suck for the effort required, I've said that before. Clearly it takes giving up a large part of your weekend to perform well in this event, as many of our players had to do.

SIlentNugs
09-10-2013, 07:58 PM
Really it took you that long to come up with that MT? Remember me? You like to trash talk my wall about respect and puffing up my chest behind SAS and have milked my way up to the top. My reputation has definitely been built in cc much different than yours. Kind of funny that mirror comment earlier. Remember that one? Im guessing maybe you stayed looking at the mirror too long gazing into your own eyes and forgot about reality.
Your comment was not a compliment when you end it with,"consoled for the loss of their weekend for awful prizes in return." It's complete sarcasm. It's easy to read thru what you say, which is also why most of cc reads your lies. So feel free to keep posting gibberish and nonsense. All it does it bump the thread so everyone can see the kind of player you truly are. Best of luck next war. Maybe you can setup the 4062 ip per hit program again? You have found yet another way to save money in war and still ponce your own team. Eventually the good people in RG will get sick of your drama, lies, and you not legitimately meeting your own ip pledge. I look forward to your next response. You might want to get a couple more heads together before your respond with more nonsense.

sguN tneliS
SAS Family

SilentAssassin
09-10-2013, 08:24 PM
It wasn't intended as an insult, though take it how you will. The prizes suck for the effort required, I've said that before. Clearly it takes giving up a large part of your weekend to perform well in this event, as many of our players had to do.

You put no effort into RG. Many RG have told us that you are unheard of in chats, you also come around and say weird things. The RG that have left your team have had nothing but poor things to say about your contribution to the team.
I can see how you would think helping your team secure third is a waste of time. Good job MT. Where did you place again? top 10 000? while your team was PVPing all weekend you were living the life weren't you.

hurry hurry ..... [ insert your excuse here]

You tell the CC world yourself...... You have lack of dedication and constantly ride on your team, making bare minimum each time. During PVP you dont even show up

bald zeemer
09-10-2013, 08:33 PM
My reputation has definitely been built in cc much different than yours.

You have a reputation in cc? Who are you?

KING Mr932
09-10-2013, 08:55 PM
You have a reputation in cc? Who are you?

Who Nugs? That's my bro! Now you on the other hand, who are you? Let me guess hmmm!! Seems like rg has they're very own fc cheer leader. Don't drop your pom-poms they might fire you.

BBW
09-10-2013, 09:04 PM
Well let me say I truly enjoyed the PVP myself and RODNEY you did an outstanding performance this PVP ...

And no matter what is said about SAS or our members we did win 1 st place this PVP as well as 1 st place last PVP .

And on that note if you are in here reading this you must be asking yourself:

Am i good enough to be an assassin ?

Can I be a part of the BROTERHOOD ?

Well if you have less than 1,614 post in CC forum ...YES you can 

If your initials are not MT ...we have room in the BROTHERHOOD

But for real if interested in SAS by far the best syndicate in CC pls contact us ..

SAS 1 -500 k ip min
SAS 2 - 300 k ip min
SAS 3 -125 k ip min
SAS 4 - 75 k ip min
SAS 5- 50 k ip min

bald zeemer
09-10-2013, 09:04 PM
Who Nugs? That's my bro! Now you on the other hand, who are you? Let me guess hmmm!! Seems like rg has they're very own fc cheer leader. Don't drop your pom-poms they might fire you.
Quoted for posterity.

Seems your friends in the big leagues aren't keeping you in the loop.

KING Mr932
09-10-2013, 09:36 PM
Quoted for posterity.

Nope, I really doubt that's the problem.. Let's see hmmm!! how can I put this? It never crossed my mind to ask maybe because your just another button tapper.. Hey that's it I got it yeaaaah!! Now run and cheer along and don't forget toooooooo!! Give me a G give me a F give me a Y.. GFY buddy;)

Captain Torgue
09-11-2013, 02:23 AM
Fact: Captain Torgue is a troll and I'm going to go hit him in game with no consequence

Fact: Torgue loves facts # FACT

Fact 2: There are currently a hanful of SAS members attacking and robbing me and their IPH is at least 5 times higher than mine. I am quite easily able to rob them all back. Who do you think benefits mostly from SAS attacks them or me? They can rob me 4 times but I only have to rob them once and I have already got my money back :)

Captain Torgue
09-11-2013, 02:32 AM
but why is it rogues don't respect sas?

I can't speak for the rest of Rogues but personally I don't hate SAS, however I do have a problem with some of its members (4 in total). You sound like a decent person and Mickey Blue was in my old syndicate and is a top bloke as well.

I don't like Vlad (no explanation necessary) and bdub likes to talk the talk but he didn't even place top 250 in the current PVP yet likes to yell and carry on about how many points SAS is putting up and how they have taken over FC.

Ange on the other had is nothing more than Vlads puppet, she does whatever he tells her to do and she thinks she is with the big dogs when he tells her to attack me but all I see is red, green, red, green on my wall whenever she attacks.

Finally we have Montecore, believe it or not but up until recently I had respect for the man and he crossed the line when he left threats of violence on my wall. There are some things you just don't post on someones wall, racist remarks and violent threats are amongst these.

SAS will never have the respect until it boots Frankie da face and Vlad from its syndicate. Rogues booted out Ian and Killshot, however SAS still harbors these hacking criminals.

Butt Futter
09-11-2013, 04:42 AM
Look, another SAS and RG cripple fight.

Remember, whomever wins is still a loser.

MattThomas08
09-11-2013, 04:53 AM
It's good to see my fan club has woken up and taken the day off from the Justin Bieber Fan Club forums. Can you guys try to recruit at least one person with a personality and some humor? I hear Futter is available.

Captain Torgue
09-11-2013, 05:01 AM
Look, another SAS and RG cripple fight.

Remember, whomever wins is still a loser.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_libvlpWdnB1qelj3go1_400.jpg

Hit em up
09-11-2013, 05:04 AM
I can't speak for the rest of Rogues but personally I don't hate SAS, however I do have a problem with some of its members (4 in total). You sound like a decent person and Mickey Blue was in my old syndicate and is a top bloke as well.

I don't like Vlad (no explanation necessary) and bdub likes to talk the talk but he didn't even place top 250 in the current PVP yet likes to yell and carry on about how many points SAS is putting up and how they have taken over FC.

Ange on the other had is nothing more than Vlads puppet, she does whatever he tells her to do and she thinks she is with the big dogs when he tells her to attack me but all I see is red, green, red, green on my wall whenever she attacks.

Finally we have Montecore, believe it or not but up until recently I had respect for the man and he crossed the line when he left threats of violence on my wall. There are some things you just don't post on someones wall, racist remarks and violent threats are amongst these.

SAS will never have the respect until it boots Frankie da face and Vlad from its syndicate. Rogues booted out Ian and Killshot, however SAS still harbors these hacking criminals.

I'm so sad :( y didn't you mention me. It's not fair. You have never attacked me back. Ever. Even though I hit u up every day.

Hit em up
09-11-2013, 05:06 AM
Quoted for posterity.

Your stats aren't that great mate, im still robbing you quiet successfully. You should work on your defence. Grim reaper can help you with that.

Captain Torgue
09-11-2013, 05:19 AM
I'm so sad :( y didn't you mention me. It's not fair. You have never attacked me back. Ever. Even though I hit u up every day.

I'm sorry about that, I honestly never intend to hurt your feelings. What is your in game name and I'll give you a big shout out?

Butt Futter
09-11-2013, 05:23 AM
It's good to see my fan club has woken up and taken the day off from the Justin Bieber Fan Club forums. Can you guys try to recruit at least one person with a personality and some humor? I hear Futter is available.

Nah, I'm not available. I belong to Monte and Nikita.

sister morphine
09-11-2013, 05:26 AM
Ho hum, as one who was there at the time I believe both Ian and Killshot voluntarily removed themselves from Rogues after the hacking story broke. Neither wanted the syn they had been founders of to be affected by the fall-out from it.

Don't believe any other lines you might get spun.

I'm not going to comment on SAS because I'd left before all this stuff happened, but in defence of Frankie he used to say (and probably still says) a lot of outrageous things in chat. It shouldn't be taken seriously until you're a fool.

MattThomas08
09-11-2013, 05:26 AM
Nah, I'm not available. I belong to Monte and Nikita.

Lets not kid ourselves. If your morals are loose enough to take on those two, there can't be limits to who you're made available to.

What's Ramshutu up to these days? Maybe recruit him back from CoC? Offer him one of those free SAS spots.

bald zeemer
09-11-2013, 06:02 AM
Your stats aren't that great mate, im still robbing you quiet successfully. You should work on your defence. Grim reaper can help you with that.

Maybe if you guys actually posted your in-game names instead of hiding I'd be able to ascertain whether or not you speak the truth.

Although given that I haven't been robbed since PvP, I'm guessing you're another wannabe pretender.

edit/ Random, unnamed, "high stat" poster - I just left my NCs sitting out for an hour hoping that you'd at least have a crack. That's roughly 180X as long as any building has been up recently, and since you apparently robbed them then, you surely would've now.

To be fair, your IPH is probably really impressive too, along with your stats, so those L10's just aren't worth the link,

Oh well, congrats on being accepted into SAS43, and the serious firepower that it entitles you to pretend to have.

The Giver
09-11-2013, 06:04 AM
Really - not posted on here for a few months, I remember why now - - Its all about SaS and Rouges.......Children.....please, save your fights for the playground.

bald zeemer
09-11-2013, 06:16 AM
I'm not going to comment on SAS because I'd left before all this stuff happened, but in defence of Frankie he used to say (and probably still says) a lot of outrageous things in chat. It shouldn't be taken seriously until you're a fool.
Or perhaps when his "outrageous things" then occur in reality.

Butt Futter
09-11-2013, 06:18 AM
Lets not kid ourselves. If your morals are loose enough to take on those two, there can't be limits to who you're made available to.

What's Ramshutu up to these days? Maybe recruit him back from CoC? Offer him one of those free SAS spots.

I have common sense, ergo SAS won't take me in.

Dipstik
09-11-2013, 08:36 AM

Trust me... Ram's WAAAAY too smug for SAS.

bald zeemer
09-11-2013, 08:44 AM
To be fair, most people in SAS are just a dictionary and a personality away from being smug.

Dipstik
09-11-2013, 08:47 AM
To be fair, most people in SAS are just a dictionary and a personality away from being smug.

If SAS mattered more, this quote would be signature-worthy :)

SIlentNugs
09-11-2013, 08:53 AM
You all must be very lonely people. Keep trolling.

SIlentNugs
09-11-2013, 08:54 AM
MT talking about morals. LMFAO!!!

bald zeemer
09-11-2013, 08:56 AM
Will you at least give your in-game name? Or is that against SAS rules these days?

edit/ to clarify, that you're friends with someone else who won't give their name doesn't qualify as identification.

SilentAssassin
09-11-2013, 09:23 AM
RG talk a lot about SAS, we will have fun this war, a lot of fun.

If there is a consecutive prize (like in kingdom age) you best believe SAS will try their best to face you non stop

We promise you, you wont get any consecutive win prize. Keep talking poorly about SAS and dig your own grave.
Your teammates will be pissed at you because you have huge mouths. You could have avoided this, you chose not to, so now all 60 will pay the price.

The great bald zeemer along with Capt Tloser, MTerrible and poppers brings down their team, with their large rampant mouths.

Come one, come all, watch the RG pay more for their prize. If they even make third this war.

montecore
09-11-2013, 09:28 AM

i never threatened you. but i will threaten you with libel if you keep slandering sas. no one in sas has ever hacked anyone.

bald zeemer
09-11-2013, 09:34 AM
RG talk a lot about SAS, we will have fun this war, a lot of fun.

If there is a consecutive prize (like in kingdom age) you best believe SAS will try their best to face you non stop

We promise you, you wont get any consecutive win prize. Keep talking poorly about SAS and dig your own grave.
Your teammates will be pissed at you because you have huge mouths. You could have avoided this, you chose not to, so now all 60 will pay the price.

The great bald zeemer along with Capt Tloser, MTerrible and poppers brings down their team, with their large rampant mouths.

Come one, come all, watch the RG pay more for their prize. If they even make third this war.

Guess you're out of the loop these days.

The weird dialectic between recruitment from officers/high-stat/high-performance guys vs rampant mouth-running from the also-rans really gives the impression that SAS isn't a unified team.

Also, you are oddly confident of being able to decide who gets matched with whom in battles. For someone who hasn't yet cracked the "buy gold yourself and you can use it as you wish without it being stealing" issue. But best of luck to you. Shoot yourselves in the foot worrying about RG, and kiss goodbye to any chance of ever taking FC. Who you don't care about. To the extent that you'll spend 300 gold to make a juvenile joke, intending it to be at their expense.

Dipstik
09-11-2013, 09:41 AM
i never threatened you. but i will threaten you with libel if you keep slandering sas. no one in sas has ever hacked anyone.

I'll represent you. You have no case, but you can pay me in popcorn.

Butt Futter
09-11-2013, 09:43 AM
Dippy, you better start off with the "pony defense".

"This is a pony. Why am I talking about a pony? It doesn't make sense."

Dipstik
09-11-2013, 09:47 AM
This is Rainbow Dash. Rainbow Dash is a pony from a children's television show. I am a grown man making a legal argument. Why am I talking about Rainbow Dash? I don't know, but my argument just got about 20% cooler.

SilentAssassin
09-11-2013, 09:56 AM
Guess you're out of the loop these days.

The weird dialectic between recruitment from officers/high-stat/high-performance guys vs rampant mouth-running from the also-rans really gives the impression that SAS isn't a unified team.

Also, you are oddly confident of being able to decide who gets matched with whom in battles. For someone who hasn't yet cracked the "buy gold yourself and you can use it as you wish without it being stealing" issue. But best of luck to you. Shoot yourselves in the foot worrying about RG, and kiss goodbye to any chance of ever taking FC. Who you don't care about. To the extent that you'll spend 300 gold to make a juvenile joke, intending it to be at their expense.

Huh? What?

See you this war Baldy.
We have over 50 teams that tell us who they pair with when we ask... so with that said, if you face any of the 50 teams (many in top 10 and top 25) We will know when your battle starts and ends.

So with that said, enjoy the war. We are going to love facing you over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

Then poppers can make another thread about "why do we only get matched up with top 10 teams!?!?! We need top 50 for our LLP's" blah blah blah

You guys are gonna groan every time you see our name in battle. We can slow you down... and now because of your leadership, we decided we will. We only have about 5 people that cant score on your team, you have about half of your team or more that cant do anything on ours. I'm gonna love watching Baldy go crazy tapping away while his team sits there watching him score by himself.

TMI
09-11-2013, 10:18 AM
Dippy, you better start off with the "pony defense".

"This is a pony. Why am I talking about a pony? It doesn't make sense."
hahahahaha. what movie was that from again? Or a skit from a TV show? i forget.
it...does...not...make...sense. lmao

Dipstik
09-11-2013, 10:19 AM
It's a south park reference. When in doubt, anything funny is a south park reference.

Butt Futter
09-11-2013, 10:23 AM
hahahahaha. what movie was that from again? Or a skit from a TV show? i forget.
it...does...not...make...sense. lmao

South Park episode with Johnny Cochran and the Wookie Defense.

KING Mr932
09-11-2013, 10:54 AM
Will you at least give your in-game name? Or is that against SAS rules these days?

edit/ to clarify, that you're friends with someone else who won't give their name doesn't qualify as identification.

Yawn! Stretch! Gm.. Is this baldy guy still cheering? See you didn't drop your Pom-poms..

KING Mr932
09-11-2013, 10:56 AM
This guy here.. Your teepee still has the new smell cause your not allowed in..

Butt Futter
09-11-2013, 11:04 AM
This guy here.. Your teepee still has the new smell cause your not allowed in..

Ouch, you really hurt my feelings. Let me make sure you have a better day and I'll look down as I walk so I don't crush you on the pavement.

KING Mr932
09-11-2013, 11:39 AM
Ouch, you really hurt my feelings. Let me make sure you have a better day and I'll look down as I walk so I don't crush you on the pavement.

Laughing obnoxiously very loud!! You have a better chance crushing dippy, speaking of dip you should bank during syn wars even though I like the 30k..

Dipstik
09-11-2013, 11:41 AM
I guarantee you I would have lost more money from banking.

Rebels
09-11-2013, 01:04 PM
It's a south park reference. When in doubt, anything funny is a south park reference.

Now your talking. Although I am more of a Family Guy fan.

Rodney26
09-11-2013, 02:30 PM
😂😂😂madness

Absolute silence
09-11-2013, 06:30 PM
I'll represent you. You have no case, but you can pay me in popcorn.

Sorry Dippty Do Dah ....the best you can be for SAS is a law smirk... Whoops I mean , law clerk .

Absolute silence
09-11-2013, 06:34 PM
Wow... As I founding member of SAS I am deeply saddened that I can't get any rogues love like my brothers Frankie, vlad, and monte.....

Guess I should have stuck around at the after party when MT was dancing topless for dollars and pepper was picking up on monte offering to give him a "thug life" lap dance.

BBW
09-11-2013, 08:11 PM
😂😂😂madness

Oh I SO agree Rodney ...

👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

Rodney26
09-11-2013, 08:32 PM
Can't we all just get along..no I am not being funny..yes I have several friends In rogues yes I am in sas..what I'm getting at is its a game and we should all get along

montecore
09-11-2013, 11:37 PM
Can't we all just get along..no I am not being funny..yes I have several friends In rogues yes I am in sas..what I'm getting at is its a game and we should all get along

couldnt agree more. we love you and we hope that you love we too. xo SAS

Captain Torgue
09-12-2013, 02:31 AM
couldnt agree more. we love you and we hope that you love we too. xo SAS

Thanks Montecore, your message is very heart-warming and welcomed by all. This last month has been an emotional roller coaster for all involved and we wish you the best of luck in the next war.

Rodney26
09-12-2013, 03:12 AM
Thanks Montecore, your message is very heart-warming and welcomed by all. This last month has been an emotional roller coaster for all involved and we wish you the best of luck in the next war.

Now were getting somewhere👍 maybe next you can change your pic!

Butt Futter
09-12-2013, 03:39 AM
Now were getting somewhere�� maybe next you can change your pic!

kisses Rodney

Captain Torgue
09-12-2013, 03:49 AM
Now were getting somewhere�� maybe next you can change your pic!

Not so fast Rodney, although I am beginning to warm to you I believe we should take this relationship nice and slow.

Rodney26
09-12-2013, 04:00 AM
😂😂it was worth a shot! Can't blame me for trying.

Rodney26
09-12-2013, 04:01 AM
kisses Rodney

That's the most kisses I've had in a while thanks bro!😂

bald zeemer
09-12-2013, 04:06 AM
That's the most kisses I've had in a while thanks bro!��

We all know you were flocked by PvP groupies, Rodney. You can't pull that innocent act around here.

After all, wasn't the whole point of coming first that you wouldn't have to settle for a forced entry?

;)

Rodney26
09-12-2013, 08:01 AM
We all know you were flocked by PvP groupies, Rodney. You can't pull that innocent act around here.

After all, wasn't the whole point of coming first that you wouldn't have to settle for a forced entry?

Innocent Act? Please explain..I don't bother anyone so not exactly sure where your coming from..

Rodney26
09-12-2013, 08:04 AM
And no the reason I came in 1st was bc I told myself before it started I was gonna get 1st..it wasn't about the prize:.it was about the pride of winning

Butt Futter
09-12-2013, 08:25 AM
And no the reason I came in 1st was bc I told myself before it started I was gonna get 1st..it wasn't about the prize:.it was about the pride of winning

Answer honestly please.

Do you think you wasted your weekend by getting first place?

Trev
09-12-2013, 08:28 AM

i agree young rodney, prizes are awful for the syndicate but for first for individual pvp the are good but without mod. pride plays a big factor in this game especially for syndicate battles.
time factor i figured you played more than 54 hours out of 72, that is some dedication.

Rodney26
09-12-2013, 08:48 AM
Answer honestly please.

Do you think you wasted your weekend by getting first place?

Absolutely not bro...

Butt Futter
09-12-2013, 08:49 AM
Absolutely not bro...

Just wondered and sorry if it sounded like a bashing question.

Rodney26
09-12-2013, 08:51 AM
i agree young rodney, prizes are awful for the syndicate but for first for individual pvp the are good but without mod. pride plays a big factor in this game especially for syndicate battles.
time factor i figured you played more than 54 hours out of 72, that is some dedication.

With mods it gave me 30k attack and 40k defense....and I prolly played more then that..I slept for 10 hours and prolly didnt play about 2-4 other hours bc I had a lead so was just waiting for leaderboard 2 move

MattThomas08
09-12-2013, 11:04 AM
With mods it gave me 30k attack and 40k defense....and I prolly played more then that..I slept for 10 hours and prolly didnt play about 2-4 other hours bc I had a lead so was just waiting for leaderboard 2 move

That's incredibly impressive... Nice work Rodney. Like most things in this game, winning the event is usually only worth it for the pride of winning the event. Don't think most people get their $'s worth on winning case events either, but sometimes you just gotta win.

Again, great effort and dedication on your part.

Rodney26
09-12-2013, 11:09 AM
That's incredibly impressive... Nice work Rodney. Like most things in this game, winning the event is usually only worth it for the pride of winning the event. Don't think most people get their $'s worth on winning case events either, but sometimes you just gotta win.

Again, great effort and dedication on your part.

Hey thanks bro 99% of people would call top 5 in pvp losers but the 1% knows it's about pride!

Vito Corleone
09-13-2013, 12:04 AM
Hey thanks bro 99% of people would call top 5 in pvp losers but the 1% knows it's about pride!Some players like to put in time and money in individual events...and not so much in TEAM events. It makes you wonder...

Rodney26
09-13-2013, 12:20 AM
Some players like to put in time and money in individual events...and not so much in TEAM events. It makes you wonder...

Considering not everyone is rich it's a easy explanation..INDIVIDUAL events are cheaper..not everyone can afford to put a million ip up..doesn't mean there not a team player...come get my little lousy army paycheck for a month and you will see.

mxz
09-13-2013, 06:26 AM
Considering not everyone is rich it's a easy explanation..INDIVIDUAL events are cheaper..not everyone can afford to put a million ip up..doesn't mean there not a team player...come get my little lousy army paycheck for a month and you will see.Go freelance, bro. Lot more money in contracting.