PDA

View Full Version : So the battle for top ten players is really becoming interesting

bdub
09-09-2013, 12:33 AM
Not sure if you saw this, but I thought it was pretty interesting....

BigMoney
09-09-2013, 12:41 AM
It was funnier when they were 2-3-4 earlier. I think SAS is out of its mind.

Edit: pretty sure you're SAS and here to gloat about your own work. :rolleyes:

bdub
09-09-2013, 12:41 AM
did you mean out of this world? Because if so, i agree that SAS is awesome!

Edit: pretty sure you are right on the spot and no need to gloat...just appreciate the awesomeness....

bald zeemer
09-09-2013, 12:46 AM
I do love the capitalised names, saves valuable seconds hunting through RLs.

bdub
09-09-2013, 12:50 AM
look at the pic...incorporate it, and if it gets you down....just crawl into a hole. SAS is accepting applications though if you think you can cut it.

Captain Torgue
09-09-2013, 01:33 AM
look at the pic...incorporate it, and if it gets you down....just crawl into a hole. SAS is accepting applications though if you think you can cut it.

Is this the same SAS that was whining a few days ago at the suggestion of being able to hit players ten times in a row because it was supposed to be a timed event?

Yes it certainly is, because when crunch time comes they may have the time (no lives) to outplay Fight Club but they certainly don't have the cash. It will be fun though watching you guys attempting to take them down and only getting burnt out and spat out in the process.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?45110-pvp-events-suggestion/page3

Please please don't suggest it lol. It's a bigger cash grab and PVP's are suppose to be for people that will put the time in.
It was the only event where an average player could do very well regardless of stats.

Making it a gold event like wars would turn many people off. Many top 25 syndicates do well and place top 10 here, because of participation.

bdub
09-09-2013, 01:40 AM
Is this the same SAS that was whining a few days ago at the suggestion of being able to hit players ten times in a row because it was supposed to be a timed event?

Yes it certainly is, because when crunch time comes they may have the time (no lives) to outplay Fight Club but they certainly don't have the cash. It will be fun though watching you guys attempting to take them down and only getting burnt out and spat out in the process.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?45110-pvp-events-suggestion/page3

LOL this from a syn that has been utterly crushed....my sincerest condolences....

Captain Torgue
09-09-2013, 01:54 AM
LOL this from a syn that has been utterly crushed....my sincerest condolences....

You are confusing RG with Indian Nation.

On another note, please challenge FC for the number 1 spot. I'm begging you to do so, just so I can laugh my lungs out when they smash you back down to reality.

Oh and if that doesn't work then just ask Vlad to hack the leaders account and boot everyone out of the syndicate.

bald zeemer
09-09-2013, 02:07 AM
edit: pretty sure you're SAS and here to gloat about your own work.
Just to be clear, you're referring to SAS work, not bdub himself. He's struggling to hold onto t250 at the moment, so not really in a position to attempt an amusing name.
:p

SilentAssassin
09-09-2013, 02:40 AM
On another note, please challenge FC for the number 1 spot. I'm begging you to do so, just so I can laugh my lungs out when they smash you back down to reality.

We don't have any plans on taking on FC this war but we would like some competition from you. It was quite boring last war.... We stopped noticing you existed a few hours in.

Captain Torgue
09-09-2013, 02:54 AM
We don't have any plans on taking on FC this war

You can't take FC on in any war. Lets face it, the only chance you have at beating them is in PVPs.

SilentAssassin
09-09-2013, 03:16 AM
You can't take FC on in any war. Lets face it, the only chance you have at beating them is in PVPs.

You are entitled to your own opinion. Let face it, RG set out to beat SAS and lost. We never set out to beat FC or made any statements about it.

We are content with second and showing pure domination against 3rd place. We don't spend needlessly, we are not millionaires.... We are normal people. Sounds to me like you are the SAS Tabloid reporter lol.

michaelkan
09-09-2013, 03:16 AM
At least we can take rogue anytime. Lol

bald zeemer
09-09-2013, 03:20 AM
You realise your statements are true for all top 3 teams, right? Everyone has a spot, defends that spot, and on we go with out lives. I suppose RG could start making threads goading SC, but that'd just be petty and pointless.

Captain Torgue
09-09-2013, 03:21 AM
We are normal people.

hahahaha that is sigworthy :)