PDA

View Full Version : Shades of Black (iOS)

Belimah
09-08-2013, 10:28 AM
http://i.imgur.com/ghuWoTN.jpg

Shades of Black is a alliance of guilds for iOS, headed up by the guild Pitch Black. Our guilds seek nothing short of domination in the K&D guild wars, while supplying the means with which our members climb the ranks of arena tournaments and epic boss leaderboards. In Battle of the Beasts, one of our guilds placed #42, and now we're recruiting like mad to fill in open spots and replace inactive players.

We seek active players who constantly grow their own characters, as well as contribute to guild activities. Teamwork and good communication is a must, and as such we require usage of the free chat app LINE for all new recruits. We use line to drive guild activities, like war coordination, planning, and competitive cage matches for prizes!

Since we are an alliance, LINE chat is the only consistent requirement among our guilds. All players are welcome to apply for membership; our guilds host players from level 11 to 100+. To apply, reply here or send me a private message with the following info. This will help us place you in an appropriate guild.

Application:

1. In-game name and level
2. Your sexiest and strongest armours and their levels
3. How decked out is your castle? (i.e.Ratio of training fields to armorers)
4. What are you looking for in a guild?
5. Besides being totally awesome, what else are you bringing to The Shades of Black Alliance?
6. What was your previous guild and why did you leave?
7. How often do you buy gems?
You can also apply via LINE messenger. Contact me (line ID: ChewsYourOwnAdv) or the Pitch Black GM, NoirLust.

Noirlust
09-10-2013, 06:28 AM
We Currently have 3 positions open in Pitch Black
Level 50+

And making room for active players in Cafe Noir
11+

Please contact Noirlust or chewsyourownadv on Line

Or reply here or PM

Thanks,
Noirlust

Noirlust
09-11-2013, 11:53 PM
Heya those still looking for a guild or wanting to jump ship, we still have positions open in Pitch Black or our academy guild Cafe Noir (High Commander/Guild Champ) positions as well.

Pitch Black is 50+
Cafe Noir 11+

Give NoirLust or Chewsyourownadv a pm on here or line.

Come join us, we do unicorn tipping on Wednesday nights

Noirlust
09-13-2013, 07:55 AM
Bump before the war.

Fibonacci
09-13-2013, 08:03 AM
you suck with being on IOS. just sayng

Noirlust
09-16-2013, 07:56 PM
Always recruiting active and addicted players, current war rank stands at 42

Add me or chewsyourownadv on line or reply here

Noirlust

Belimah
09-17-2013, 09:01 PM
http://i.imgur.com/a0MsDcD.jpg

Woot. Recruiting is back into full swing. We are considering applicants to both Pitch Black and our academy guild, Cafe Noir.

Angel of Death
09-17-2013, 09:38 PM
Not an application, but I do have a question. How did you posted that screenshot, what size is needed so that this can be allowed? thanks

Belimah
09-18-2013, 08:10 PM
Just put it on imgur.com and use the links they provide.

Noirlust
09-21-2013, 07:42 AM
Bump because we are awesome and you know it.

Come join us we have two active and fun guilds

Noir

Brootal
09-21-2013, 12:13 PM
1. In-game name and level: Brootal 82
2. Your sexiest and strongest armours and their levels: Aegis of the Dragon+ level 70. Tectonic Mantle Level 55. Storm Sorcerer level 49. Boilerplate working on upping.
3. How decked out is your castle? (i.e.Ratio of training fields to armorers): 3 Armor smiths. 12 training fields.
4. What are you looking for in a guild? Active players who participate in guild wars, contribute to the guild, and actually talk.
5. Besides being totally awesome, what else are you bringing to The Shades of Black Alliance? I'm an active player, I play just about everyday. I always contribute to guilds, and am constantly trying to help others.
6. What was your previous guild and why did you leave? Blazing Spirits, because not enough people were active, making it hard to get much help.
7. How often do you buy gems? Whenever a good chest opportunity comes out making it worth it. Roughly every other week.

Noirlust
09-25-2013, 04:01 PM
Bump before the war.
Come be apart of something great
Exceptional applicants considered for Pitch Black
Not quite at exceptional, apply anyway we have a few spots open in our hungry and rising academy guild

Noir

Noirlust
09-29-2013, 07:30 PM
Not happy with your inactive guild, your guild leader went AWOL, you find yourself talking to yourself????
Or you just want to be apart of something totally awesome.

Come and join The Shades of Black Alliance

WE WANT YOU! YES YOU!

We are a real guild with real people that talk and have a chat to one another, give high fives when we punish bigger and better guilds in the wars.
We communicate and strategise in wars which gives us a edge over most others who think that hitting the gate is awesome.

Current guild level and bonuses are,
ThirtyFive and 30% total

We are almost at capacity again for both guilds so get in quick

DISCLAIMER
We only want you if your totally awesome addicted and active.

Noirlust
10-09-2013, 01:14 AM
Bumpety Bump bump

Read above

yurnero
12-21-2013, 04:56 PM
iOS

The current guild I am with is inactive, looking for an active battle guild. Nothing special or too high end but just active and organized battle guild.

Blaze born armor
Pyromancers +
Armor of infernal lord +
Dark prince +

All are maxed out, please reply if you have an active guild that is recruiting.

I have 7 lvl 3 training fields and 4 lvl 2 training fields

Line msg sn: yurnero

FrosteeSnoman
12-21-2013, 10:47 PM
Should have named it Shades of Grey ;D