PDA

View Full Version : Are you in a Top 50/75 team looking to break into Top 25?

SOGO
09-08-2013, 03:35 AM
I am looking to fill some spots in a Top 25 team this time round, and I am particularly interested in speaking to individuals or small groups from a Top 50 or 75 team who are looking for something more and are comfortable with entering the Top 25 environment. If you know me or have read my posts you'd know I tell it like it is, no sugarcoating stuff.

Here's what the team has to offer:
- A spot for an individual - or spots for a small group - in a team that has made Top 25 in every war.
- Full bonuses so your stats are exactly where they should be.
- A friendly and extremely chatty family, but they do respect the privacy of members who prefer not to participate in their daily chats.

Here's what they require from potential members:
- Commitment of 150k IP minimum per player.
- A healthy level of participation in syndicate events, not just for the wars.
- Stats and Level at a level comfortable for the Top 25 environment.

If you're interested, do shoot me a PM with the following details:
- Your Attack/Defense stats and Level - it would be good if you can take a screenshot of your profile.
- Your current syndicate or syndicate you were with for the West Side war, and whether your team has full bonuses or is lacking any (if so, which ones).
- A screenshot of your IP scored for this war, i.e. West Side Standoff - I'm afraid without character references this has become a requirement for pretty much every Top 25 team out there now.
- Whether you have either LINE (your userID if you have the app) or Palringo so I can discuss details further with you (if you're a suitable candidate).

Thanks for reading.

Swedevil
09-08-2013, 10:50 PM
Sounds like a legit top 25!!!

SOGO
09-09-2013, 06:56 AM
If you are in a Top 50 or 75 syndicate and are already making 150k IP or more in the wars, feel free to drop me PM for a friendly discussion on possibly moving up to the Top 25 arena - no obligations, I won't bring your name up to the team's committee unless/until you want me to.

And if you decide after discussions that this is not for you after all, well you and me both would still have made a new friend :)

SOGO
09-10-2013, 08:03 AM
3 days before the next war - Do drop me a PM if you fit the above requirements and would like to know more about becoming part of a consistent Top 25 family.

SOGO
09-11-2013, 08:14 PM
A day and a half before the next war, PM me for a friendly discussion on possibly becoming part of a consistent Top 25 family.

If you already have a commitment for this war but want to start making plans for the next round of events, do feel free to speak to me about it too.

Thanks for reading.

SOGO
09-16-2013, 05:00 AM
Half a day of war to go. I am still open to hear from people currently in Top 50 or 75 teams who are already scoring 150k IP and above and are interested in entering the Top 25 arena. Feel free to PM me for a friendly discussion :)

Gentle reminder: Please be sure to take a screenshot of your IP scored at the end of this West Side war - as already mentioned, without character references, proof of IP is now a must for entry into any Top 25 team these days.