PDA

View Full Version : To all members of Sol Invictus who were booted....

Captain Torgue
09-07-2013, 08:44 PM
If you were a member of Sol Invictus and you were booted during the syndicate PVP you should join Rick Astleys new syndicate named "never gunna give you up".

TMI
09-07-2013, 08:52 PM
If it's not too much to ask, I'd like to know why they got booted.

The brewski
09-08-2013, 05:08 AM
If it's not too much to ask, I'd like to know why they got booted.

I heard extreme hacking was going on. Gree nuked the whole syndicate group for it. Anyone that wasn't hacking are surely welcomed to join the brewskis syndicate.

Captain Torgue
09-08-2013, 05:24 AM
I heard extreme hacking was going on.

Not just regular hacking but EXTREME HACKING!!!!!!!!!! This sounds BRUTAL and requires me to type in CAPITAL LETTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BigMoney
09-08-2013, 05:26 AM
I heard extreme hacking was going on. Gree nuked the whole syndicate group for it. Anyone that wasn't hacking are surely welcomed to join the brewskis syndicate.

There's definitely a syndicate that needs a metaphorical (and literal, cough) nuking, but I don't think it was Sol Invictus.

CCKallDAY
09-08-2013, 05:40 AM
There's definitely a syndicate that needs a metaphorical (and literal, cough) nuking, but I don't think it was Sol Invictus.lol ^^^
extracharacters

TMI
09-08-2013, 06:37 AM
I remember there was something about the history of Sol Invictus. I thought I read somewhere about their sordid history?
I forget what it is though. I think they used to be another synd or something? or a feeder synd?

*munches popcorn

BigMoney
09-08-2013, 06:46 AM
I remember there was something about the history of Sol Invictus. I thought I read somewhere about their sordid history?
I forget what it is though. I think they used to be another synd or something? or a feeder synd?

*munches popcorn

Wow, sounds quite scandalous. :rolleyes:

Captain Torgue
09-08-2013, 06:55 AM
Wow, sounds quite scandalous. :rolleyes:

Scandals are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

Deadwater
09-08-2013, 07:13 AM
Scandals are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

You need to stop doing that. Every time you post something I actually hear Captain Torgue yelling in my ear....
Oh the memories.

"THAT SENTENCE HAD TOO MANY SYLLABLES! APOLOGIZE"

Peppers
09-08-2013, 07:58 AM
Scandal? Did someone say scandal?

In all seriousness... if there are any legit players who find themselves homeless, we might be able to help.

TooFlyRobbie
09-08-2013, 09:19 AM
PM me if you want T75

TMI
09-08-2013, 09:56 AM
Shadowland is also recruiting. Top75/100 :p

chemy
09-08-2013, 11:27 AM
Response below..

SI Invictus
09-08-2013, 11:28 AM
To all of you wondering where Sol Invictus went......

Its simple....we were hacked!.....or more accurately my account as leader was hacked by the leader of the crew I used to belong to.

Once my account had been taken the hacker booted all syndicate members and then once he had been
caught and screenshots sent to Gree of him and his buddies in our syndicate they all left and crashed the syndicate.

Please get your facts right before speculating aimlessly. Our syndicate is built on trust, hard work and
honesty and having fun. As I am sure is the case with many of you my syndicate mates and I are like family.

Gree have been incredibly cooperative in restoring my account and whilst we cant have our old syndicate back I am sure it is only a question of time (ie tomorrow) before they load up our new syndicate with all the goodies we had before.

Rest assured Sol Invictus don't lie down and we will soon be back as the top 20 team we were on Friday night.

Just for the record NOT ONE member has left our group, some have temporary homes with our rivals for which I thank the leaders of those crews sincerely.

Legal considerations prevent me from naming the lowlife scumbag who perpetrated this act but suffice it to say BADA BING !!

ALEA IACTA EST

Si Invictus

SI Invictus
09-08-2013, 11:48 AM

Gree had nothing to do with our syndicate being destroyed, they were completely unaware but have been amazingly cooperative in putting things right

ALEA IACTA EST

SI Invictus
09-08-2013, 11:51 AM
if you were a member of sol invictus and you were booted during the syndicate pvp you should join rick astleys new syndicate named "never gunna give you up".

alea iacta est

SI Invictus
09-08-2013, 11:55 AM
not just regular hacking but extreme hacking!!!!!!!!!! This sounds brutal and requires me to type in capital letters!!!!!!!!!!!!!

alea iacta est

SI Invictus
09-08-2013, 11:56 AM
There's definitely a syndicate that needs a metaphorical (and literal, cough) nuking, but I don't think it was Sol Invictus.

At last some common sense

SI Invictus
09-08-2013, 11:59 AM

*munches popcorn

Completely untrue Sol Invictus was formed because the members of the original syndicate were sick of the lowlife ways of their leader. We are completely legitimate and just play hard and have fun

Si Invictus

TMI
09-08-2013, 12:46 PM
Completely untrue Sol Invictus was formed because the members of the original syndicate were sick of the lowlife ways of their leader. We are completely legitimate and just play hard and have fun

Si Invictus

Ya, that's what I said. Used to be another syndicate or something like that. I wasn't sure about the details though. I also started that sentence with "I think".
Apologizes for using the word sordid, it wasn't meant to imply your syndicate was not legitimate or didn't play hard.

Thanks for clearing this up though. When a top20 syndicate all of a sudden dissolves, it catches the interest of others in the game. Perhaps once the dust settles and legalities are over, you can give us more details?
Good luck with this issue, I'm sure it'll be resolved, considering you have screenshots etc.

PS. You can multiquote. I just learnt that. So click the bubble on the right of the "reply with quote". It'll show as a checkmark and you can go along all the posts that you want to quote in your thread. :)

The brewski
09-08-2013, 03:05 PM

Si Invictus

Are Wullythedobber and Big A still apart of Sol Invictus?

Big A
09-08-2013, 07:40 PM
Are Wullythedobber and Big A still apart of Sol Invictus?

We still r n going strong!

The brewski
09-08-2013, 08:38 PM

Si Invictus

http://i1330.photobucket.com/albums/w571/fred_longer0/IMG_0742_zps23353939.png (http://s1330.photobucket.com/user/fred_longer0/media/IMG_0742_zps23353939.png.html)

The brewski
09-08-2013, 08:38 PM
We still r n going strong!

http://i1330.photobucket.com/albums/w571/fred_longer0/IMG_0744_zpsdb8f74ff.png (http://s1330.photobucket.com/user/fred_longer0/media/IMG_0744_zpsdb8f74ff.png.html)

The brewski
09-08-2013, 08:47 PM
Sol Invictus... Please care to explain your legit players to us?? I have received an anonymous message with these photos inside. Quite frankly I am a bit confused pals and to be honest blown away at the preferred moment.:confused:

bdub
09-08-2013, 09:00 PM
who the heck is sol invictus?

bdub
09-08-2013, 09:01 PM
no need for drama unless it is top 10 drama

TMI
09-08-2013, 09:33 PM
http://i1330.photobucket.com/albums/w571/fred_longer0/IMG_0744_zpsdb8f74ff.png (http://s1330.photobucket.com/user/fred_longer0/media/IMG_0744_zpsdb8f74ff.png.html)
oooooooooooo Big A. tsk tsk :p looks lak u gat som 'splainin' to do. But in all seriousness, i'm going to sleep. but i look forward to more replies to this thread in the morning. Don't let me down :p

no need for drama unless it is top 10 drama
LMAO hahahaha

Ragmondino
09-08-2013, 10:15 PM
Don't be surprised. A lot of players glitch like this.
FC have taken in T. rex and he has a long history of cheating and glitching.
So even the number 1 team accept cheats into there syn now..

bdub
09-08-2013, 10:48 PM
well what do you expect from a team that sucks balls?

Triga Treat
09-08-2013, 11:13 PM
It is hard to consider putting your IPhone in "Airplane Mode" a form of cheating or even a violation of TOS. I'd really like to see GREE explain that one to Apple.

Dear Apple, this user that has spent a lot of money on this APP has now been banned from playing the APP because he violated the Terms of Service by putting his phone into "Airplane Mode" .

Steve Jobs would come back from the grave and kick GREE's but if they tried to pull off that one.

-Triga

Don't be surprised. A lot of players glitch like this.
FC have taken in T. rex and he has a long history of cheating and glitching.
So even the number 1 team accept cheats into there syn now..

Swedevil
09-08-2013, 11:20 PM
It is hard to consider putting your IPhone in "Airplane Mode" a form of cheating or even a violation of TOS. I'd really like to see GREE explain that one to Apple.

Dear Apple, this user that has spent a lot of money on this APP has now been banned from playing the APP because he violated the Terms of Service by putting his phone into "Airplane Mode" .

Steve Jobs would come back from the grave and kick GREE's but if they tried to pull off that one.

-Triga

Its not about how its done. It's the fact that it is a glitch that was being exposed and discussed. That in its self is against the TOS. Shocked? Don't be. Seems you didn't read or understand them anyway so how can you be held to the same expectations as someone that did? You are probably that special person that's allowed to do or say what you want because you don't read or understand...I've got a contract here, care to sign it for me? Don't worry about reading it, all it says is that I promise to clean your shoes for you daily...trust me ;)

Ragmondino
09-08-2013, 11:20 PM
Ok so deliberately glitching isn't cheating. At least we know your view on cheats now.

Swedevil
09-08-2013, 11:37 PM
Ok so deliberately glitching isn't cheating. At least we know your view on cheats now.

Hopefully that wasn't directed at me.

Ragmondino
09-08-2013, 11:40 PM
No was aimed at Triga. And also the teams that think accepting cheaters is acceptable.

Triga Treat
09-08-2013, 11:55 PM
Ok. So your saying the TOS violation wasn't putting your phone in "Airplane Mode", but discussing putting your phone into "Airplane Mode" in a chat?

Hmmm.. TOS sounds a bit like the first rule of fight club.

This thing sounds a lot more like an Easter egg than a glitch.

I heard if you hit Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start then your Crime City account will have infinite lives!

-Triga

Its not about how its done. It's the fact that it is a glitch that was being exposed and discussed. That in its self is against the TOS. Shocked? Don't be. Seems you didn't read or understand them anyway so how can you be held to the same expectations as someone that did? You are probably that special person that's allowed to do or say what you want because you don't read or understand...I've got a contract here, care to sign it for me? Don't worry about reading it, all it says is that I promise to clean your shoes for you daily...trust me ;)

The brewski
09-09-2013, 12:09 AM
Cheating is cheating! No matter how you look at it. Restoring your energy before the time it was suppose to be restored is cheating. What point did everyone miss in this chat. The leader clearly stated "Completely untrue Sol Invictus was formed because the members of the original syndicate were sick of the lowlife ways of their leader. We are completely ---->legitimate<---- and just play hard and have fun". Which were flat out lies, because if that's playing this game at a legitimate pace then I have been playing this game wrong this whole time. Spending large amounts of cash on gold just to maintain higher stats in the game. It's wrong, play the game fair or don't play at all!

BigMoney
09-09-2013, 12:10 AM
No was aimed at Triga. And also the teams that think accepting cheaters is acceptable.

Don't bother arguing with him, I'm pretty sure it's just an elaborate troll. That or he's way dumber than I'm giving him credit for.

Take a look through his posting history:

Anyone know if the Android "time jump" hack on the Park Trafficking LTQ has been fixed?
Or can we still use it to get all the items and prizes without spending any Gold?

-Triga

What happens when your syndicate leader gets banned for cheating?

Does the syndicate get dissolved?
Does another officer become the leader?
Do the officers need to contact GREE to fix it?

Thanks
Triga

(The most you've ever donated to your syndicate):

The most was $74,000,000,000 when starting a new syndicate.

-Triga

In all fairness, I didn't start this thread and there were no qualifications on how the money was earned.

-Triga

Add me, 812 688 567 . I'm not sure I want to join PFJ at the moment, but we can be mafia buddies.

I don't think you can get banned on the forum unless you actually admit to cheating, cheat, or violate TOS somehow.

-Triga

The 25% bonus does not stack. You only get this bonus 1 time. Also, Gree has a mechanism where you are not credited for the 2nd gun, but if you earn 3 guns it will show up as a 2nd. I don't know what happens if a 4th or 5th is earned.

-Triga

http://i.imgur.com/AZtiGDA.jpg?1 (http://imgur.com/AZtiGDA)

The brewski
09-09-2013, 12:18 AM

Ha ha ha!!! I guess they had to cheat for "success". It didn't work well for them as you see gree shut them down so fast.

Triga Treat
09-09-2013, 12:19 AM
Brewski,

Most of us don't see it that way. I think this is much more like waiting 26 minutes in the boss event so that you can hit the boss twice instead of once.

CrimeCity is full of little "easter eggs" like this. If you beat a certain character on a certain map X times in a row, then your energy comes back really fast. If GREE doesn't want people to do this then they should remove the "easter eggs" . Until they do this, most of us feel completely justified in using these methods.

Don't get me wrong. I believe there are some real cheaters out there and they should be stopped. Anyone rooting their phone and manually changing the doomsday frag count to 700 is a cheater and shouldn't be playing. Also, anyone hijacking someone else's account and booting the entire syndicate is a cheater and shouldn't be playing.

-Triga

Cheating is cheating! No matter how you look at it. Restoring your energy before the time it was suppose to be restored is cheating. What point did everyone miss in this chat. The leader clearly stated "Completely untrue Sol Invictus was formed because the members of the original syndicate were sick of the lowlife ways of their leader. We are completely ---->legitimate<---- and just play hard and have fun". Which were flat out lies, because if that's playing this game at a legitimate pace then I have been playing this game wrong this whole time. Spending large amounts of cash on gold just to maintain higher stats in the game. It's wrong, play the game fair or don't play at all!

The brewski
09-09-2013, 12:43 AM
On the Boss... that is not a cheat it's called strategy ha ha ha. Nice try though, pal!

Swedevil
09-09-2013, 01:07 AM
Brewski,

Most of us don't see it that way. I think this is much more like waiting 26 minutes in the boss event so that you can hit the boss twice instead of once.

CrimeCity is full of little "easter eggs" like this. If you beat a certain character on a certain map X times in a row, then your energy comes back really fast. If GREE doesn't want people to do this then they should remove the "easter eggs" . Until they do this, most of us feel completely justified in using these methods.

Don't get me wrong. I believe there are some real cheaters out there and they should be stopped. Anyone rooting their phone and manually changing the doomsday frag count to 700 is a cheater and shouldn't be playing. Also, anyone hijacking someone else's account and booting the entire syndicate is a cheater and shouldn't be playing.

-Triga

I find it rather disturbing that you still don't see this as a violation. You clearly state that you feel it's your right to exploit glitches. In the agreement to play crime city, you agreed to NOT exploit glitches to benefit you or any other player. You also had to agree to the TOS to have an account here. On that specific TOS, you agreed to not discuss exploiting glitches. However, you clearly state that you feel it's your right to exploit that specific glitch along with any others you may know about.

Triga Treat
09-09-2013, 01:18 AM
How is using an "Easter egg" not a strategy?

-Triga

On the Boss... that is not a cheat it's called strategy ha ha ha. Nice try though, pal!

Triga Treat
09-09-2013, 01:30 AM
I read the GREE TOS. I don't believe that putting my phone in "Airplane Mode" or finding any other "Easter eggs" left by GREE employees is a violation of the TOS.

-Triga

I find it rather disturbing that you still don't see this as a violation. You clearly state that you feel it's your right to exploit glitches. In the agreement to play crime city, you agreed to NOT exploit glitches to benefit you or any other player. You also had to agree to the TOS to have an account here. On that specific TOS, you agreed to not discuss exploiting glitches. However, you clearly state that you feel it's your right to exploit that specific glitch along with any others you may know about.

•You further agree not to: ◦interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service,
◦interfere with, disrupt or circumvent any feature of the Service that creates security or restricts or enforces limitations on use of or access to the Service,
◦be out of compliance with any requirements or policies of networks connected to the Service,
◦use the Service to violate any applicable law, whether intentionally or unintentionally,
◦use the Service to harm minors (or any other individual) in any way or to reveal any personal information about another individual,
◦defraud Funzio or any other person or entity or engage in any "pyramid scheme" or similar activity,
◦impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your relationship to or affiliation with a person or entity,
◦use the Service to post or otherwise distribute any information that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory, libelous, or racially, sexually, religiously, or otherwise objectionable or offensive,
◦create any Account by automated means or false pretenses or use any other user’s Account for any purpose, including to circumvent a suspension or ban, and/or
◦use or distribute cheats, exploits, automation software, bots, hacks, mods or any unauthorized third party software designed to modify any user’s experience with the Service.

The brewski
09-09-2013, 01:35 AM
How is using an "Easter egg" not a strategy?

-Triga

Triga, any unfair advantages you use in this game is CHEATING. That glitch is almost just as bad as unlimited energy. You just have to wait a little longer to use it. They are cheaters... So believe it. Who knows what other glitches or hacks they were using. Play fair or do not play at all.... Simple as that!

Ragmondino
09-09-2013, 01:48 AM
Ignore him swedevil and brewski, Big money is right his just a troll.
His view is basically "if it's a cheat I can use its ok. If not its wrong." Be interesting what the mods do now he has admitted cheating publicly.

And I can't remember who said they have to cheat, but FC normally don't. They've probably just been sucked in by T. rex lies. He constantly spews them. But still he is a cheater in there midst now.

Captain Torgue
09-09-2013, 01:51 AM

You're talking about SAS right?

Ragmondino
09-09-2013, 02:27 AM
You're talking about SAS right?

I think he meant any team that has you in it.

Captain Torgue
09-09-2013, 02:32 AM
I think

No, that's your problem right there, you don't.

Ragmondino
09-09-2013, 02:34 AM
Very clever. Must of taken all of your team and there 2nd team to put there heads together to come up with that one.
Such bright sparks.

Captain Torgue
09-09-2013, 02:39 AM
Must of taken all of your team and there 2nd team to put there heads together to come up with that one.

Let me correct that for you.

It must have taken all of your team and their 2nd team to put their heads together to come up with that one.

P.S
Didn't you quit CC for the tenth time?

Ragmondino
09-09-2013, 03:22 AM
Not the tenth time no.
You've been banned more times than I've quit.
And I'm Sure it's against the ToS to keep making multiple accounts to circum navigate a ban.

Very well done. You realise you are losing so resort to grammar.
You keep the good grammar. Ill keep not being socially inept.
This way we both have at least one thing we are good at.

Captain Torgue
09-09-2013, 03:25 AM
This way we both have at least one thing we are good at.

Sorry I must have missed the one thing you are good at. What was it again?

Ragmondino
09-09-2013, 03:38 AM
Not being as socially inept as you. And also bringing cheaters such as yourself to the attention of the main stream players.
Funny how rogues had this database to find cheaters. Yet let you, somebody who admitted building a whole syn through cheating, in. Must be one of those syns only against cheaters who don't help them.
No ones quite clear how you help though. With weak stats and continuously making them look fools with your idiotic statements.

Captain Torgue
09-09-2013, 03:46 AM
And also bringing cheaters such as yourself to the attention of the main stream players.

First of all never start a sentence with the word and. Second of all I don't cheat, my mafia code is 709 592 778. I dare you to put your money where your mouth is and prove to us all how I have cheated.

I bet you can't say the same thing about the members in your syndicate.

Yet let you, somebody who admitted building a whole syn through cheating, in.

I don't recall ever saying I built a whole syndicate whilst cheating. Any other bizarre accusations with no substance you care to throw at me?

Ragmondino
09-09-2013, 03:50 AM
Ok grimmy. Your whole old syn was built from cash cheats. Having all bonuses before Fc? Righto kid.
Just because you haven't hacked tons of weapons doesn't mean you haven't cheated. Using a cash glitch to build grim reapers or whatever that sad syn was called, is still cheating.
As you pointed out, I quit so no syn. But before that yes. I was in Htc blue and I can tell you we had no cheats.

MattThomas08
09-09-2013, 04:04 AM
How has this thread not been shut down for openly discussing cheating yet?

IBTL.

Captain Torgue
09-09-2013, 04:07 AM
Just because you haven't hacked tons of weapons doesn't mean you haven't cheated. Using a cash glitch to build grim reapers or whatever that sad syn was called, is still cheating.

I never hacked anything period and I have posted my code for anyone with doubts to check out my income, hood and inventory. The syndicate I created did have suspicious donations at the start and all time travellers were booted from the syndicate. I never once encouraged cheating, if anything all I am guilty of is being a bad syndicate leader by not jumping on to the problem sooner.

Ragmondino
09-09-2013, 04:10 AM
You removed after completing all bonuses. You used them for your own needs and gains, then removed.
You was entirely aware of what you was doing, and chose to accept it.
The minute RG accepted you, they have shown they are fine with glitches and cheats.

MattThomas08
09-09-2013, 04:15 AM
You removed after completing all bonuses. You used them for your own needs and gains, then removed.
The minute RG accepted you, they have shown they are fine with glitches and cheats.

I really hate to engage your trolling, because I know it does no good, but...

That makes no sense. He's never glitched or cheated. When syndicates started, I had no idea what time traveling was. Neither did Grim. Just because he wasn't aware of what was going on and then once he realized what had happened, he kicked the players and eventually left the syndicate doesn't make him a glitcher. We are not fine with glitches and cheats.

Butt Futter
09-09-2013, 04:16 AM

Leave the Rogue patsy alone. He finally might realize that the only reason he was admitted into their sydnicate is that no one else takes losses during syndicate wars.

Crap stats + large uncontrollabe mouth = ton of losses

Captain Torgue
09-09-2013, 04:17 AM

Now you are just grasping at straws. Many syndicates have had members make suspicious donations, are they all guilty too?

Like I said I never once encouraged it, but you will believe whatever you want to believe. All you and your HTC buddies are good for is trolling threads.

Captain Torgue
09-09-2013, 04:19 AM
Leave the Rogue patsy alone. He finally might realize that the only reason he was admitted into their sydnicate is that no one else takes losses during syndicate wars.

Crap stats + large uncontrollabe mouth = ton of losses

Good luck making top 10 this war. I heard your heavy hitters moved to SAS and the ones loyal to Lupo moved to his syndicate.

Such a shame, the Indians have not only fallen from the ranks of top 3 but top 10 as well :)

Butt Futter
09-09-2013, 04:25 AM
Good luck making top 10 this war. I heard your heavy hitters moved to SAS and the ones loyal to Lupo moved to his syndicate.

Such a shame, the Indians have not only fallen from the ranks of top 3 but top 10 as well :)

Is that all you can say? You get pummeled 24/7 by Indians and you never retaliate because your stats suck. Mabye you finally realized that you are the Rogues patsy.

Indians are top 10 in PVP and don't cry when they end up top 10 in the war also.

Ragmondino
09-09-2013, 04:29 AM
I really hate to engage your trolling, because I know it does no good, but...

That makes no sense. He's never glitched or cheated. When syndicates started, I had no idea what time traveling was. Neither did Grim. Just because he wasn't aware of what was going on and then once he realized what had happened, he kicked the players and eventually left the syndicate doesn't make him a glitcher. We are not fine with glitches and cheats.

Are you sure he didnt do any of the time travelling himself? Or just that he said so?
It seems a bit suspicious that he only realised what was happening after they had donated enough to buy all the bonuses. It never seemed suspicious before? Seems very convenient.

Depends on how they reacted grimmy. If they deliberately let them buy all of the bonuses before acting on it, then yes they are guilty. If they acted straight away, then no they aren't.
You may not of encouraged it, but you happily let them carry on, never stopping them until there was no need for them anymore..
I'm not trolling. Grimmys mouth runs wild and says things that need to be responded to. He brings the attention on himself and on RG as a group. Everything I've said is true. I haven't just run my mouth off making lies or anything.
You want to accept people who are happy to profit from glitches and cheats that's your prerogative. But you shouldn't expect everyone to keep quiet about it.

Captain Torgue
09-09-2013, 04:30 AM
Is that all you can say? You get pummeled 24/7 by Indians and you never retaliate because your stats suck.

If by "pummeled by the Indians 24/7" you mean those entire two people you sent after me a couple of times then I guess so.

I hate to burst your bubble but their are much bigger fish (i.e SAS) who have sent many more members after me and actually have hoods worth robbing in retaliation.

Why you think I would bother with two people who have defense buildings and teepees in their hood boggles my mind.

Ragmondino
09-09-2013, 04:32 AM
And hey butt futt.
See you eventually got rid of T. rex. Should've booted him rather than let him leave. He cheats more than grimmy.

ski_tzo
09-09-2013, 04:50 AM
I hate to burst your bubble but their are much bigger fish (i.e SAS) who have sent many more members after me and actually have hoods worth robbing in retaliation.

*there

TMI
09-09-2013, 04:51 AM
*Yaaawn
Good morning my CC brothers and sisters. I see this thread has been moving about nicely.

Butt Futter
09-09-2013, 04:56 AM
If by "pummeled by the Indians 24/7" you mean those entire two people you sent after me a couple of times then I guess so.

Why you think I would bother with two people who have defense buildings and teepees in their hood boggles my mind.

Glad to see your math skills have not improved. A lot more then 2 have been nailing you. And I didn't send them after you, we came after you for running your mouth. MT really needs to shut your trap because you don't rep your syndicate very well.

Captain Torgue
09-09-2013, 04:58 AM
Are you sure he didnt do any of the time travelling himself? Or just that he said so?
It seems a bit suspicious that he only realised what was happening after they had donated enough to buy all the bonuses. It never seemed suspicious before? Seems very convenient.

I've posted my mafia code and anyone with half a brain can see that I have never time travelled. I never encouraged cheating and I certainly never wanted cheating.

At that time I was running a top 500 syndicate and the objective was just to have fun gold free. I didn't know much about the game at all at that time and I was very naïve about the situation.

You are free to have any opinion about me you choose, however I have given my word (and my mafia code) and there isn't much more I can say or do about it.

Captain Torgue
09-09-2013, 05:01 AM
Glad to see your math skills have not improved. A lot more then 2 have been nailing you. And I didn't send them after you, we came after you for running your mouth.

Sorry I must have missed them. I generally only pay attention to important players from top 3 syndicates who can actually do damage :)

SI Invictus
09-09-2013, 05:07 AM
To all of you wondering where Sol Invictus went......

Its simple....we were hacked!.....or more accurately my account as leader was hacked by the leader of the crew I used to belong to.

Once my account had been taken the hacker booted all syndicate members and then once he had been
caught and screenshots sent to Gree of him and his buddies in our syndicate they all left and crashed the syndicate.

Please get your facts right before speculating aimlessly. Our syndicate is built on trust, hard work and
honesty and having fun. As I am sure is the case with many of you my syndicate mates and I are like family.

Gree have been incredibly cooperative in restoring my account and whilst we cant have our old syndicate back I am sure it is only a question of time (ie tomorrow) before they load up our new syndicate with all the goodies we had before.

Rest assured Sol Invictus don't lie down and we will soon be back as the top 20 team we were on Friday night.

Just for the record NOT ONE member has left our group, some have temporary homes with our rivals for which I thank the leaders of those crews sincerely.

Legal considerations prevent me from naming the lowlife scumbag who perpetrated this act but suffice it to say BADA BING !!

ALEA IACTA EST

Si Invictus

Hmmmm first post by Captain T? Threats for a week from Mr T. My account hacked by and screenshots sent to Gree of a T Jr.............anyone see a common thread here.......pure genius...

Ragmondino
09-09-2013, 05:07 AM
I've posted my mafia code and anyone with half a brain can see that I have never time travelled. I never encouraged cheating and I certainly never wanted cheating.

At that time I was running a top 500 syndicate and the objective was just to have fun gold free. I didn't know much about the game at all at that time and I was very naïve about the situation.

You are free to have any opinion about me you choose, however I have given my word (and my mafia code) and there isn't much more I can say or do about it.

My opinion is made purely on what people say and how they act. If you didnt act the way you do, RG and you yourself wouldn't get such bad press.

Captain Torgue
09-09-2013, 05:10 AM
My opinion is made purely on what people say and how they act.

If your opinion is made purely on how people act then Dipstick is the greatest hacker that has ever lived.

Ragmondino
09-09-2013, 05:14 AM
Dipstick doesn't have any affiliations, or never has had any affiliations with cheats.

Captain Torgue
09-09-2013, 05:16 AM
Dipstick doesn't have any affiliations, or never has had any affiliations with cheats.

Put down the crack pipe and read my above comment again until it makes sense to you.

Dipstik
09-09-2013, 05:38 AM
Put down the crack pipe and read my above comment again until it makes sense to you.

I'm STILL trying to figure it out...

Ragmondino
09-09-2013, 05:46 AM
He just re enforces what everyone already thinks everytime he posts.

Captain Torgue
09-09-2013, 05:50 AM
He just re enforces what everyone already thinks everytime he posts.

I'm done with you troll. I've already explained myself and you have no proof whatsoever I have ever cheated. The fact that you still post here after you quit the game proves you are nothing but a troll.

Ragmondino
09-09-2013, 06:09 AM
I'm done with you troll. I've already explained myself and you have no proof whatsoever I have ever cheated. The fact that you still post here after you quit the game proves you are nothing but a troll.

Claim troll because your beaten. Easy way out.
Rage quit. I win

Captain Torgue
09-09-2013, 06:25 AM
Claim troll because your beaten. Easy way out.
Rage quit. I win

When you prove I have cheated you will have won, until then have fun trolling :)

TMI
09-09-2013, 06:27 AM
Captain Torgue has never cheated #FACT

Ragmondino
09-09-2013, 06:41 AM
Well seeing as you said it, and your such a trusted source of info on the world, than that clears everything up.
Thank you for your input.

TMI
09-09-2013, 06:44 AM
Well seeing as you said it, and your such a trusted source of info on the world, than that clears everything up.

:)

ps. i was just having fun

Captain Torgue
09-09-2013, 06:45 AM
Captain Torgue has never cheated #FACT

TMI is totally AWESOME #FACT

You're welcome and its been a pleasure chatting with you on this fine evening #FACT

MattThomas08
09-09-2013, 07:04 AM
Isn't this a silly game we play? Some of us spend the majority of our time calling out other teams for hacking and cheating and, like a witch hunt, place the burden of proof on the accused. I've never been involved in a game where the majority of discussions seemed to revolve around people taking advantage of weaknesses on the coding

Regardless, I looked into Grimmy very thoroughly before we took him in. I looked through his entire inventory, did calculations on all cash and respect purchases, and his IPH is fully in line with his hood (and also not really that great, sorry Grim ;)).

Ragmondino
09-09-2013, 07:15 AM
:)

ps. i was just having fun

I think you misunderstand.
This is cc. This is not fun. This is a way of life.

Matt I understand what you are saying, but you also took in Ian after the bad dad incident.

There's no smoke without fire.

dispohero
09-09-2013, 07:46 AM
the best part of this thread was reading all of the gramspell nazi's gramspell mistakes

Captain Torgue
09-09-2013, 07:53 AM
nazi's

^^^ It's Nazis not Nazi's.

TigrisCauda
09-09-2013, 07:56 AM

I think the apostrophe was meant as a possessive... The nazi's gramspell mistakes

dispohero
09-09-2013, 08:04 AM
please, keep 'em coming

I think the apostrophe was meant as a possessive... The nazi's gramspell mistakes
+1

hangnha959
09-09-2013, 08:16 AM
Chuyên bán tôn PU, tôn 3 lớp 2 mặt (http://vinanha.net/chi-tiet-sp/307/1491/ton-3-lop-2-mat.html), tôn 2 lớp 1 mặt (http://vinanha.net/chi-tiet-sp/308/1495/ton-3-lop-1-mat.html), vách ngăn, mái tôn (http://vinanha.net/san-pham/285/mai-ton.html), thi công mái tôn, hăy đến dvn.vn (http://www.dvn.vn/trang-chu.html)để có giá tốt nhất. Gọi cho chúng tôi ngay khi bạn muốn mua sản phẩm mái tôn.

Phụ trách kinh doanh: 0976248292 Mrs Thủy

Dipstik
09-09-2013, 08:18 AM

I lol'd.

#smug

BigMoney
09-09-2013, 08:26 AM
the best part of this thread was reading all of the gramspell nazi's gramspell mistakes

Or he was saying the amusing part of the thread was the "gramspell mistakes" of that one singular "gramspell nazi", whoever he is.

hearmenow
09-09-2013, 10:13 AM
Guys I want to apologise for my poor grammar in advance lol and for going off subject. I have some news that kinda looks like sol invictus was victim of karma as the syn was aquired through deceipt and lies. I have checked with a few sources and heres what I found out. Grab your popcorn! The leader of sol invictus talked his way into the leadership position in the 2nd team and miraculously the next day all members bar a select minority got booted and all the senior sopranos bar the leader left to be in the syn that was freshly acquired. Surely no coincidence. Sounds suspect to me and would love to hear from some other ex sopranos aswell as si. Im not saying they deserved it at all as two wrongs dont make a right but this time it looks like karma has caught them up. I also asked if they openly cheated but was told it must of been on private messaging.

robbery
09-09-2013, 10:13 AM
GREED support hackers and most of them are in top 10 teams. I've never hacked or use a glitch and we got hacked instead of kicked by Gree and if we where hackers we are in top 10 and not top 25.

Sol Invictus will be back and if Gree dont fix this **** fast i quit. Don't want to spend real money on a non profit game to get screwed. And i hope gree will fix this in game security fast and go after those hackers for once instead of give them a free pass.

SI Invictus
09-09-2013, 10:54 AM
Its interesting to note that all of the brave new members of this forum aren't prepared to come out and give their names.

Create a new account and throw some crap in the hope that it might stick!

Won't work.....retribution is coming..... hear ME now

Gree just hit the office.......its good to talk :D

hearmenow
09-09-2013, 11:52 AM
Its interesting to note that all of the brave new members of this forum aren't prepared to come out and give their names.

Create a new account and throw some crap in the hope that it might stick!

Won't work.....retribution is coming..... hear ME now

Gree just hit the office.......its good to talk :D
I think I must of hit a nerve roflmao. I as a legitimate leader of a syn that has two of your ex members that were personally booted and want to speak out without giving our syn a bad name. I can tell you im a legit member of this forum but dont want people thinking im sticking up for whoever hacked ypur account. I only think its fair that people know that your no angel. Im also curious about the retribution lol. I think you meant you have gree in ypur orifice lmao. I also might add I went out of my way to clarify that is indeed what happened before posting, I dont believe in slandering the names of innocent people. I do however know who i believe as they told me what happened upon joining our syn along time before this bs. So i think that you my friend is a big fat liar! Please tell us how exactly you acquired this syn please? And how long did everybody last before you booted them? May be hard for you but please be honest.

CJ54
09-09-2013, 12:21 PM
I think we've all had enough hatorade to drink, at this point in the thread.