PDA

View Full Version : Does WWW still exist?

Bkharr
09-07-2013, 06:17 PM
If so, some moron is using ur name to make ridiculous threats he can't back up...

Jhenry02
09-07-2013, 06:22 PM
They merged with McGurt and are now McGurt World Warriors 1 and 2

Robespierre
09-07-2013, 07:07 PM
If so, some moron is using ur name to make ridiculous threats he can't back up...

What kind of threats? It makes me chuckle to think of any meaningful threats in this game. Base cleaning is about as bad as I can think, and it would cost someone else RL$ to do it. BFD.

Durt McGurt
09-07-2013, 07:33 PM
Doesn't sound like anyone currently on the roster. PM me the name.

General Ranger
09-07-2013, 07:49 PM
What kind of threats? It makes me chuckle to think of any meaningful threats in this game. Base cleaning is about as bad as I can think, and it would cost someone else RL$ to do it. BFD.

Legend....

Bkharr
09-07-2013, 09:02 PM
Nah, he used the word "****" in a manner which we were not particularly fond of, that's all...I'm betting he's a nineteen year old living in his parents basement...

fofito30
09-08-2013, 06:33 AM
Nah, he used the word "****" in a manner which we were not particularly fond of, that's all...I'm betting he's a nineteen year old living in his parents basement...
As a former WWW member and officer would say McGurth is right, before Canadanwe did merge with McGurth to form MWW1&2. Personally was with WWW before China and the name you saying doesn't ring a bell, though people do change in game names. Along the way we did cut and kicked a few players for poor performance, found were not playing under Gree guidelines or simply didn't fit in, probably said person, holding a grudge against the brand WWW, is now using it to try to embarrass former WWW. Most factions know that WWW members don't act that way, but please let us know the name of said individual for follow up. Thanks

oh_really!
09-08-2013, 12:49 PM
there are a few still with McGurt. and a few in Bond as well. most guys who were in WWW are stand up guys and gals. some well respected. so it's odd to hear that someone is acting up really. only trouble the faction has every really encountered was when a player decided to do a name change to well...something like (Top faction name goes here)sucks. lol.

so please do let us know who this individual is. thanks

SOF
09-08-2013, 02:18 PM
Please let us know who this individual is. Doesn't sound like anything our members would do.

Sadistic.
09-08-2013, 02:27 PM
General ranger, is legend the name of the member who is giving out abuse?

Bkharr
09-08-2013, 06:56 PM
Durt and I spoke yesterday...he's not one of yours...names general David, around level 100....got our LLP's hunting him