PDA

View Full Version : Make it Easier To Find Players on Your Mob List

The_
09-07-2013, 05:05 PM
Anyone else tired of searching through 500 people to find the person you want to message?
I would like to see a system where you can search your mob by typing in "1" letter and a series of names will pop up under that category. For example, if I wanted to find Lisa, I would just need to click on an address bar and type in the letter "L" or "Lisa." I think this would make a good addition to the name and save us a lot of time. Thoughts?

GU7 F4WK3S
09-07-2013, 05:06 PM
If by 'message' you mean check in on their lvl 10 buildings than yes.

The_
09-07-2013, 05:07 PM
If by 'message' you mean check in on their lvl 10 buildings than yes.
Can't rob/hit someone on your mob list. But I'm referring specifically to the ability to search through your mob list to find your friend that you would like to message. It's incredibly eye constraining to sift through 500 names just to look for a needle in a haystack.

MWWM J
09-07-2013, 05:26 PM
Can't rob/hit someone on your mob list. But I'm referring specifically to the ability to search through your mob list to find your friend that you would like to message. It's incredibly eye constraining to sift through 500 names just to look for a needle in a haystack.
Forreals. I hate having to do it then I don't see em and have to scroll up an then find them. Would be much easier with typing one letter

Triga Treat
09-07-2013, 05:28 PM
Me think so peaches ripe before milk spoil

So wen search 4 mafias look before buy yes

What does that even mean?
What's wrong with you?
Are you some kind of flippin cupcake?

-Triga

CohibAA
09-07-2013, 09:03 PM
It doesn't seem like this will ever change. The request has been made countless times to improve this list's functionality, yet even the newest GREE game "DragonRealms" has the same crappy list that only shows 50 at a time for allies.

Personally, I would rather have my item inventory lists able to be sorted or searched.

Joe bananas
09-07-2013, 09:18 PM
+1

Id also like to be able to visit syndicate members hoods. Should be easy to put a button on the members page in the syndicate menu.

bravo 6 vk
09-07-2013, 10:05 PM
i was thinking of the same thing......
it would be better than scrolling up and down.....
GREE any thoughts?

Rebels
09-08-2013, 01:15 AM
New donations page is a bonus. Mafia list defiantly needs a makeover.

nine
09-08-2013, 02:43 AM
make perfect cents

Why u no understands

Gimme cupcake I sho u

Don't ever change.

cubic
09-08-2013, 03:44 AM
I wonder how many Alex you would find :)

FlyMeMoon
09-08-2013, 06:16 AM
Be great if you could search and sort it by IPH. It would save a lot of faffing around and hours wasted looking at lazy hood owners who can't be bothered buying and upgrading their buildings so they can robbed.

Make it happen Gree as we the people want it... thanks.

BigMoney
09-08-2013, 06:23 AM
Be great if you could search and sort it by IPH. It would save a lot of faffing around and hours wasted looking at lazy hood owners who can't be bothered buying and upgrading their buildings so they can robbed.

Make it happen Gree as we the people want it... thanks.

The topic was originally about Mafia (friend) lists, and your post seems to be about Rival lists. Yes, GREE should punish those with high IPHs because you're tired of "lazy hood owners," and should reward lazy robbers instead. Makes perfect sense.

FlyMeMoon
09-08-2013, 03:34 PM
The topic was originally about Mafia (friend) lists, and your post seems to be about Rival lists. Yes, GREE should punish those with high IPHs because you're tired of "lazy hood owners," and should reward lazy robbers instead. Makes perfect sense.

Oops my bad re topic.

Lazy? Nah, I still plan to travel to those hoods and press some buttons. Those hoods may not have anything to collect so it may require multiple visits.

Forabuzz
09-08-2013, 05:28 PM
first members of my mafia are now missing after mafia cut to only 500