PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Order

bumpyfunk
09-07-2013, 04:47 PM
Just fought a guild called Dragon Order.
7 members. Each has in the region of 2 million stats.
No mention of them on the last wars guild list.

We couldn't get a single hit off......seems strange.

One of their members, Rek2 was only on level 22.

Seems VERY strange.

We thought it may be a top 50 splinter group.

Curious.

Dirt road Joe
09-07-2013, 05:03 PM
Just fought a guild called Dragon Order.
7 members. Each has in the region of 2 million stats.
No mention of them on the last wars guild list.

We couldn't get a single hit off......seems strange.

One of their members, Rek2 was only on level 22.

Seems VERY strange.

We thought it may be a top 50 splinter group.

Curious.

Not strange at all. What I see is a group of members that can't obtain the GLTQ units with their main guild. So they broke off into a smaller group in hopes to fight some smaller easier targets and obtain the quest units. If the War LTQs continue in the direction they are going, we may see this more and more often. Also, the LVL 22 is probably a LLP of a higher up guild. People don't see them very often... But there are many Top guilds that are building these low level monsters. So be prepared. The day is already upon us where a lvl 75 can be stronger that a lvl 150... So its only a matter of time before this gap becomes ridiculous and a lvl 15 can defeat a lvl 200....

E-I
09-07-2013, 05:16 PM
ODK merged with FK. It could be leftovers from ODK. Level 22 sounds like it was started a couple of weeks ago though.

TFO Sir Skip
09-07-2013, 05:51 PM
We saw them too... Seems the times are a changing. Most of ours had to sit, but a match is a match... At least it wasn't something worse like top 25s deal with

bumpyfunk
09-07-2013, 05:56 PM
How does he get 700k in a few weeks????
I have finished all LTQ's in a month and have barely scratched 50k.

Dirt road Joe
09-07-2013, 06:01 PM

First, he said that it sounded like the lvl 22 may have been started 2 weeks ago. That doesn't mean it was started a few weeks ago... it could be much older than that.

Second, if you have finished all of the LTQs in the past few weeks you should be well above 50k and if you really have completed all the LTQs and are still only at 50k att/def... then you definitely need to add some allies to utilize the units in your inventory.

VVolf
09-07-2013, 06:04 PM

I doubt its only a few weeks old. Probably just camping and acquiring units. If you are in a guild that ranks higher up, you can get HUGE bonuses, and they really add up. The additional 10-20% every time means all of the units from the LTQs are worth even more.

Also, I each LTQ gives you around 50k by themselves, including the most recent one. That's 50k raw stats before adding in the bonuses!!

E-I
09-07-2013, 06:18 PM

If that account was mooching off of ODK in the last war and the raid boss, then it is possible. They were a top ten team. I have an account that I started 1 month ago, and I am over 800k stats. (I would be higher if I could find enough allies.) After the first one, I haven't bothered with LTQs. All guild mooching.

E-I
09-07-2013, 06:20 PM
Also, I each LTQ gives you around 50k by themselves, including the most recent one. That's 50k raw stats before adding in the bonuses!!

At level 22 you don't even bother with LTQs. You get too much XP, and your stamina bar is too short. You just sit around and collect guild prizes. Maybe do boss events too.

Booooozle
09-07-2013, 09:30 PM
My guild fought these guys too...we lost but it never registered as a loss which is weird. Anyway, yea only a few of our members cold take the lvl 22, the rest just smashed the castle alot lol

Bloodsucker
09-07-2013, 11:00 PM
ODK merged with FK. It could be leftovers from ODK. Level 22 sounds like it was started a couple of weeks ago though.

Ok...this thread made my day lol. That "lvl 22" character is me:)

To dispel some myths, my main was in ODK but my llp rek2 never was. He did get a few gltq prizes from them but never war prizes. He does have some big units (including the 68k defense guy) and no, he was not started a few weeks ago...i think i made him like 4 months ago. I dont do iltqs because of the experience. My goal is 1 mill attack before lvl 25.

Thanks for putting a smile on my face everyone!:)

anchlovi
09-08-2013, 01:07 AM
I don't get it. What is the point in playing the game without playing the game.

You have this great LLP which you do nothing with.

Johan -
09-08-2013, 01:16 AM

As he has his HLP account, he probably is fully active with that one.
His LLP, he just let grow till the time is right to bring him in action, call it strategy, imagine how many points his LLP can score just by participating in the wars and being attacked by other players.

Tigertiger55
09-08-2013, 02:07 AM
How long before Gree pull the total wins part of guild wars? We're already seeing a drop in CP and most guilds we fight are playing possum. All of which means less spending; something that Gree hates. With some major spenders becoming disillusioned with being matched against each other all the time, splinter guilds will no doubt be common next war. (I am thinking I'd have a more realistic chance as a band of one out there). With (for all but top guilds) unattainable goals people are trying different ideas to swing the odds in their favour. If everyone has the same idea the odds stay more or less the same. Where will this end up? 50000 one man guilds? That's just PvP by another name

Danthorne
09-08-2013, 02:17 AM

Because in wars, he scores excellent CPs off much higher players.

E-I
09-08-2013, 05:01 AM

This is why the Gree experience system totally sucks. They tell you that experience is not a punishment, but in reality you benefit greatly from not playing at all and mooching off of guild prizes. It is all about CP.

Johan -
09-08-2013, 05:32 AM
This is why the Gree experience system totally sucks. They tell you that experience is not a punishment, but in reality you benefit greatly from not playing at all and mooching off of guild prizes. It is all about CP.

The "new age guild camping" !

Just4fun
09-08-2013, 05:37 AM
Sorry guys but I can't post a new thread can someone help me make a new thread. I've won over 28 win battles in the war but my counter isn't moving. Is this glitch happening to anyone else?!?!??

anchlovi
09-08-2013, 06:10 AM
Sorry guys but I can't post a new thread can someone help me make a new thread. I've won over 28 win battles in the war but my counter isn't moving. Is this glitch happening to anyone else?!?!??

It happened to all of us in the previous war event. Gree fixed it somehow, try their support. You have nothing to worry about since your CPs are counted in the guild total CPs

Bohemian
09-08-2013, 06:35 AM
Are u retired, Joe ? Below ur MOC sign.

Krayt
09-08-2013, 06:59 AM
Ok...this thread made my day lol. That "lvl 22" character is me:)

To dispel some myths, my main was in ODK but my llp rek2 never was. He did get a few gltq prizes from them but never war prizes. He does have some big units (including the 68k defense guy) and no, he was not started a few weeks ago...i think i made him like 4 months ago. I dont do iltqs because of the experience. My goal is 1 mill attack before lvl 25.

Thanks for putting a smile on my face everyone!:)

Well let me say that I am impressed.
Wish I could do that.

E-I
09-08-2013, 07:00 AM
If he is retired, someone else has his screen name in KA. We played MoC earlier.

Bloodsucker
09-08-2013, 07:01 AM

My HLP keeps me active in ILTQs. Hard enough to finish those things once, let alone twice. My HLP is lvl 151 with 4 mill attack so he gets plenty of action. At first, i made the LLP just to camp because thats how id originally started my HLP so long ago. After a short time, to my surprise, i had a powerhouse lvl 10. Haha.

Now 3 wars later he is lvl 22 and i only use him in war. Its actually pretty fun!

Krayt
09-08-2013, 07:15 AM
Only players with characters in top guilds would be able to pull that off though. So it is not like ultra strong level 20s will constantly pop up

Bloodsucker
09-08-2013, 08:29 AM
Only players with characters in top guilds would be able to pull that off though. So it is not like ultra strong level 20s will constantly pop up

I dont think everyone will have them, but i have seen a few...i saw a lvl 46 with 1.5 mill...also pretty good!

Dirt road Joe
09-08-2013, 03:07 PM
Are u retired, Joe ? Below ur MOC sign. Monday will be the day.

Dirt road Joe
09-08-2013, 03:08 PM
If he is retired, someone else has his screen name in KA. We played MoC earlier.
Currently still in MoC. Monday will be official.

Rastlin
09-08-2013, 03:49 PM
Sorry to see you go Joe.... I wished you had changed your mind... Worst part is I know you are quitting only because of GREE and how they treated you...

LordIndy
09-08-2013, 03:58 PM
Monday will be the day.

Nnnnnnooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

Krayt
09-08-2013, 06:12 PM
I dont think everyone will have them, but i have seen a few...i saw a lvl 46 with 1.5 mill...also pretty good!

I am 42 with 700k stats (no piggybacking)
It is tough though and definitely takes the right guild to accomplish it.

Vile Lynn
09-08-2013, 08:36 PM
ODK merged with FK. It could be leftovers from ODK.

Correction: ODK merged with FKG... not FK and is now known as FDK.
thank you :cool:

Metajetta
09-08-2013, 09:59 PM
We have a LLP who is on an iPad first gen and can rarely get connected. So he is level 8 still. I was looking over the guild prewar the other day - to my surprise this guy had 80+ stats!!! O_o We are no powerhouse, T750 only.

Bloodsucker
09-09-2013, 05:06 AM
So, lil update...that "lvl 22" is now "lvl 24" but has 950k defense now due to 51-0!:)

Thanks to those valiant teams we fought!

Nirmala
09-09-2013, 05:24 AM
So, lil update...that "lvl 22" is now "lvl 24" but has 950k defense now due to 51-0!:)

Thanks to those valiant teams we fought!

Nice Reks! Gratz!
Good thing our guilds didnt meet. LOL

Bloodsucker
09-09-2013, 06:20 AM
Nice Reks! Gratz!
Good thing our guilds didnt meet. LOL

Thanks Nirm! I agree!

MindMachine
09-09-2013, 06:30 AM
Amazing and Congrats 😬