PDA

View Full Version : News Flash For Recruiters

Stooboot
09-07-2013, 12:58 PM
If u came in top 25 50 or 75 in India and u are consecutively not in that spot stop calling yourself a top whatever team in the recruiting forum. You can put where u placed in india u must also put where u placed in past wars.

I no this should b in the recruiting forum but I want more people to see it

General Ranger
09-07-2013, 01:13 PM
Where's that stupid signature of yours gone?

phrosty
09-07-2013, 01:18 PM
I have an addition as well.. Please some factions spend time trying to make a nice presentation on the recruitment threads.. Please don't make three crappy threads and continuously bump all three. Show some class and act like you know what your doing please stop bumping your three threads over and over with the same ----bump----
Msg over and over ;)

MoD
09-07-2013, 01:54 PM
agree phrosty :)

Stooboot
09-07-2013, 01:56 PM
Where's that stupid signature of yours gone?

its right here just dont use it when I post a thread. U dont even know who that is so dont speak about u dont know what your talking about. Hes a legend r.i.p.

also agree with phrosty just viewing the page bumps it you dont have to post

bigman
09-07-2013, 01:59 PM
I,don't know who it is ,, iam just a Jewish guy looking at some money

General Ranger
09-07-2013, 01:59 PM
its right here just dont use it when I post a thread. U dont even know who that is so dont speak about u dont know what your talking about. Hes a legend r.i.p.

also agree with phrosty just viewing the page bumps it you dont have to post

It's a stupid signature, end of ya numpty.

Stooboot
09-07-2013, 02:10 PM
It's a stupid signature, end of ya numpty.

hahaha how can u call anything stupid when u use words like "numpty" u tool.

SGT Rud
09-07-2013, 02:12 PM
OR, what you could do instead of trying to tell people what to do, is....

Post a recruit thread, let it fall to page 500 in a single day from everyone bumping their own thread to the top every 10 minutes, and post the link to your thread in your signature instead of a man who decides to burn money. I get a few good people who like what I write, click on my link.

It makes more sense to find good recruits then force them to find you. I would rather have individuals that are going to work out with us and be part of the team, vs some guy who saw my 40 time bumped thread. If you have to bump your thread 40 times in a week, and dont get a hit, chances are you may need to re-evaluate your ability to recruit. Try something else, instead of the same thing over and over with little or no results.

General Ranger
09-07-2013, 02:13 PM
hahaha how can u call anything stupid when u use words like "numpty" u tool.

Says the bloke with a ridiculous signature, how old are you? I call 12 max

quagmir
09-07-2013, 02:26 PM
Says the bloke with a ridiculous signature, how old are you? I call 12 max

I know what your saying. or as Stoo would say. I no what your sayin.

Big Baby Jesus
09-07-2013, 05:23 PM
I know what your saying. or as Stoo would say. I no what your sayin.

http://i41.tinypic.com/1e48e9.jpg

Alpha dog
09-07-2013, 05:33 PM
I have an addition as well.. Please some factions spend time trying to make a nice presentation on the recruitment threads.. Please don't make three crappy threads and continuously bump all three. Show some class and act like you know what your doing please stop bumping your three threads over and over with the same ----bump----
Msg over and over ;)

lol, ----bump----

was thinking the exact same thought...oh my. An actual tear