PDA

View Full Version : PSA: A word about syndicate membership

Assault and Flattery
09-07-2013, 11:26 AM
Almost every big event someone rage boots everyone from a syndicate and everyone, understandably, flips out. I know that sucks, but that's how it goes. Please don't spam support about it, they aren't going to do anything/can't do anything. The leader is free to boot whoever they want, that's what you agreed to when you joined their syndicate, or promoted them. It doesn't matter if the leader's mean older sister booted everyone. It happens, and that is unfortunate, but that is how the game works.

Rebels
09-07-2013, 12:40 PM
Just send them my way A&F ;)

Idiosyncrasy
09-07-2013, 01:38 PM
Here here! Too much whining in this game from people who think they deserve everything. In fact, this game will prepare a lot of youngsters for the real world in some ways. Not so much in other ways, because we need to remember that it is just a game.

MattThomas08
09-07-2013, 01:42 PM
Almost every big event someone rage boots everyone from a syndicate and everyone, understandably, flips out. I know that sucks, but that's how it goes. Please don't spam support about it, they aren't going to do anything/can't do anything. The leader is free to boot whoever they want, that's what you agreed to when you joined their syndicate, or promoted them. It doesn't matter if the leader's mean older sister booted everyone. It happens, and that is unfortunate, but that is how the game works.

Anybody else notice the DOUBLE STANDARD!? If somebody rage kicked A&F out of FC, she would probably fix it right away! Down with the insider trading! Gree employees at FC are sticking it to all of us! RAAAGGGEEEEE

TMI
09-07-2013, 07:00 PM
Anybody else notice the DOUBLE STANDARD!? If somebody rage kicked A&F out of FC, she would probably fix it right away! Down with the insider trading! Gree employees at FC are sticking it to all of us! RAAAGGGEEEEE

i don't know if you're being sarcastic or not?

Captain Torgue
09-07-2013, 07:02 PM
i don't know if you're being sarcastic or not?

Trust me on this one, MT is always deadly serious!

TMI
09-07-2013, 07:05 PM
Trust me on this one, MT is always deadly serious!
Now I don't know if YOU'RE being sarcastic! lol
I'll just ask.
Is A+F really in FC? If so, what's her game name? I'll make sure not to attack her lol

Joe bananas
09-07-2013, 07:18 PM
Didn't know A&F had a younger brother. Well there ya go.

Captain Torgue
09-07-2013, 08:22 PM
Now I don't know if YOU'RE being sarcastic! lol
I'll just ask.
Is A+F really in FC? If so, what's her game name? I'll make sure not to attack her lol

A&F, Jerle and CJ54 are all members of Fight Club #FACT

TMI
09-07-2013, 08:34 PM
cool!! :)
btw, I liked your recruitment thread that had all those #FACTs
:)

Edit: In fact just thinking about it is gonna make me want to go search for it and bump it :)

CohibAA
09-07-2013, 08:44 PM

Weird that most of the time when someone explains a problem, or bug, they have no idea what is being talked about, and need elementary-level descriptions of game play mechanics to grasp the concern. They regularly use the incorrect terminology, and seem unaware of the happenings within the community for the most part. Yeah, I guess they could be in FC. Maybe they are just playing dumb.

TMI
09-07-2013, 08:51 PM
Weird that most of the time when someone explains a problem, or bug, they have no idea what is being talked about, and need elementary-level descriptions of game play mechanics to grasp the concern. They regularly use the incorrect terminology, and seem unaware of the happenings within the community for the most part. Yeah, I guess they could be in FC. Maybe they are just playing dumb.
Hey that's a good point. Or maybe they are just following the prime directive? lol

Triga Treat
09-08-2013, 01:16 PM
So how do we protect our leaders account from being hacked and having all our members booted?

This seems like a pretty good way for a 26th place team to get into the top 25.
I am a little surprised they didn't do the hacking the day before the battle starts.
I hope we don't see a flurry of teams dissolving this Thursday night.
If this happens 19 times my team may actually have a shot at 1st place.

-Triga

To all of you wondering where Sol Invictus went......

Its simple....we were hacked!.....or more accurately my account as leader was hacked by the leader of the crew I used to belong to.

Once my account had been taken the hacker booted all syndicate members and then once he had been
caught and screenshots sent to Gree of him and his buddies in our syndicate they all left and crashed the syndicate.

Please get your facts right before speculating aimlessly. Our syndicate is built on trust, hard work and
honesty and having fun. As I am sure is the case with many of you my syndicate mates and I are like family.

Gree have been incredibly cooperative in restoring my account and whilst we cant have our old syndicate back I am sure it is only a question of time (ie tomorrow) before they load up our new syndicate with all the goodies we had before.

Rest assured Sol Invictus don't lie down and we will soon be back as the top 20 team we were on Friday night.

Just for the record NOT ONE member has left our group, some have temporary homes with our rivals for which I thank the leaders of those crews sincerely.

Legal considerations prevent me from naming the lowlife scumbag who perpetrated this act but suffice it to say BADA BING !!

ALEA IACTA EST

Si Invictus

out of names
09-08-2013, 01:21 PM
So how do we protect our leaders account from being hacked and having all our members booted?

This seems like a pretty good way for a 26th place team to get into the top 25.
I am a little surprised they didn't do the hacking the day before the battle starts.
I hope we don't see a flurry of teams dissolving this Thursday night.
If this happens 19 times my team may actually have a shot at 1st place.

-Triga
I found out who hacked sol invictus

Forabuzz
09-08-2013, 05:32 PM
how many teams where hacked?

GU7 F4WK3S
09-09-2013, 04:51 AM

I would suggest placing a disclaimer explaining the risks about joining a syndicate or buying/spending gold. Clearly these tickets are a result of players lack of understanding 'how the game works'....or willingness to be bent over. You have the ability to make every player aware but instead you decided to make a thread which will be buried in a day? I suggest you put the message right in the game for every player to see.

In the meantime I'll be asking for my syndicate leaders psychological profile, his/her families mental makeup and ask for assurances that their account will never be hacked.

Hopefully you see what I'm getting at....