PDA

View Full Version : The next faction LTQ?

droffatsto50
09-07-2013, 10:12 AM
Now recently there has been many reports of that event called "enduring freedom" was to be a faction LTQ, but since that has recently been removed from the events list, when do you think the next one will be? I thought it might have come for the start of the TOF or the boss event but obviously not, which I was a little disappointed in because I was excited there would be one, but oh well :( Will it come midwar or will we have to wait all that time until the war just to get another faction LTQ?

jchow69
09-07-2013, 10:14 AM
Now recently there has been many reports of that event called "enduring freedom" was to be a faction LTQ, but since that has recently been removed from the events list, when do you think the next one will be? I thought it might have come for the start of the TOF or the boss event but obviously not, which I was a little disappointed in because I was excited there would be one, but oh well :( Will it come midwar or will we have to wait all that time until the war just to get another faction LTQ?

Probably until war time, lol.

droffatsto50
09-07-2013, 10:16 AM
Better not be, what was the whole point of the faction points leader board when you don't even get any points from the war??

Stooboot
09-07-2013, 10:57 AM
Not sure my guess would also be next war but we have a 2 day gap between this boss and the case event and you know gree wont go 2 days without an event

droffatsto50
09-07-2013, 11:06 AM
Not sure my guess would also be next war but we have a 2 day gap between this boss and the case event and you know gree wont go 2 days without an event
Interesting point, we may have a breakthrough here :D

jchow69
09-07-2013, 11:07 AM
Interesting point, we may have a breakthrough here :D

I doubt it, but let's see.

droffatsto50
09-07-2013, 11:19 AM
I doubt it, but let's see.
The only thing we can do is be patient :)

jchow69
09-07-2013, 11:20 AM
The only thing we can do is be patient :)

Yep, we'll just have 2 be patient, wait and see.