PDA

View Full Version : 5 days stillnow wd rewards gree sort it out please

Who dares wins
09-07-2013, 08:21 AM
So the world domination event finished at 8pm gmt on Monday evening to witch 99% of global players received there units. Is now been 5 days on and I'm still waiting for support to send me my units. I received a mail saying I needs to refresh my game data for the most updated date witch I did I have now deleted and reinstalled the app for the last time. I am getting wound up by the level of service I am getting I put thousands into my acc over the years and this is the service I get. I am asking again for support to check my acc and help me with my units that I earned. If I Dnt get them I fail to see how I can continue playing this game. I have had my acc here for 2 full years and love the game but if I cannot advance then what's the point in wasting money.

I emplore you support on here and via email team please help
My faction is sealteam-6
We ranked 10th I want the corresponding units that we won.

Thanks

Ghost-12
09-07-2013, 09:25 AM
Good luck with that man, hope they fix your issue sound unfair...
- I think im missing 2 units as well because we were supposed to get 4 units and only received
the pop up message with only 2 units on it. I cant remember the last 4 units for the battle of india.
If anybody remembers please let me know so i can send an email to GREE as well, thanks in advance.

Who dares wins
09-07-2013, 10:55 AM
Top 4000 - ia topographer (Inf)
Top 1500 - Ganges runner. (Ground)
Top 1000 - iaf Huey (Plane)
Top 750 - fuel provider (Ship)
Those are the unit u are after

lemonhaze
09-07-2013, 10:59 AM
So the world domination event finished at 8pm gmt on Monday evening to witch 99% of global players received there units. Is now been 5 days on and I'm still waiting for support to send me my units. I received a mail saying I needs to refresh my game data for the most updated date witch I did I have now deleted and reinstalled the app for the last time. I am getting wound up by the level of service I am getting I put thousands into my acc over the years and this is the service I get. I am asking again for support to check my acc and help me with my units that I earned. If I Dnt get them I fail to see how I can continue playing this game. I have had my acc here for 2 full years and love the game but if I cannot advance then what's the point in wasting money.

I emplore you support on here and via email team please help
My faction is sealteam-6
We ranked 10th I want the corresponding units that we won.

Thanks gl man hope they sort u out..we placed 9th u guys did work hard to get that 10th spot so u deserve them..i will keep bumping this thread for u untill i see u have got the units u won..

Who dares wins
09-07-2013, 11:02 AM
Thanks lemon yes it was very hard work and if it was a global thing I would be so mad but it's literally just me I sware it every one else in st6 has there's I can't figure it out :( grats on 9th btw :)

Philly982
09-07-2013, 11:08 AM
- I think im missing 2 units as well because we were supposed to get 4 units and only received
the pop up message with only 2 units on it. I cant remember the last 4 units for the battle of india.
If anybody remembers please let me know so i can send an email to GREE as well, thanks in advance.

Check to make sure the units that were in the pop up screen were not from a FvF event. Most of the time after WD events I receive a pop up screen showing that I received the rewards from the FvF event two weeks earlier. That is just a display glitch.

Though I must admit there is one time where myself and a couple other faction members did not receive the faction rewards. We sent in a tickets and got them about two and a half weeks later. I feel bad for the OP and anyone else since the boss event started earlier in France than usual and they cannot use those units for the event. We would have welcomed 5 days later as opposed to 2 1/2 weeks, but at least we still had them in time for the boss event. Hope this works out soon for the OP and everyone else.

dangtin_qc
09-07-2013, 11:47 AM
Great blog here! Also your website loads up fast! What web host are you the usage of? Can I get your affiliate link to your host? I want my site loaded up as quickly as yours lol
Wow, incredible weblog structure! How lengthy have you been blogging for? you make blogging look easy. The total glance of your site is magnificent, well as} the content material!
Keep functioning ,impressive job!
luan van (http://diendan.studentzone.vn) , viec lam gia su (http://vieclam.studentzone.vn) , dv cong ty (http://www.vietnam.net.co/) ,
bếp công nghiệp (http://bepnhahang.vn/) ,

Dom3
09-07-2013, 01:09 PM

I still have a problem with a +2 energy regen problem for 5 wars now. I would have won so much more with that 2 extra energy regen. I've stopped sending emails now... Gree's player support is terrible.

Ghost-12
09-07-2013, 05:58 PM
Top 4000 - ia topographer (Inf)
Top 1500 - Ganges runner. (Ground)
Top 1000 - iaf Huey (Plane)
Top 750 - fuel provider (Ship)
Those are the unit u are after

Thanks man! I was right im missing two :/

lemonhaze
09-07-2013, 06:54 PM
I still have a problem with a +2 energy regen problem for 5 wars now. I would have won so much more with that 2 extra energy regen. I've stopped sending emails now... Gree's player support is terrible. what +2 energy? i hope ur not talking about the falcon supersonic that has +2 on it bc they gave everone 300 gold for that mistake

Who dares wins
09-08-2013, 04:33 AM
They never gave me 300 gold lol I got 100

Who dares wins
09-08-2013, 04:33 AM
Anyway day 6 guys still no reply from support taking the piss now :(

Michael1989
09-08-2013, 01:13 PM
***Bump***

Badass action man
09-08-2013, 07:07 PM
free play mate, free play

Who dares wins
09-09-2013, 03:02 PM
I think I'm going to quit more like rather than free play I went inactive before for 8 months just to boardom bug that was before special units and events. I guess support will sort it for me but how long is it gonna take :(