PDA

View Full Version : Raiding

Shauny
09-07-2013, 07:02 AM
Morning all ,
Just wondering if anyone has been having a issue with raiding.
This morning when I have been out and about I have found my nice juicy targets with buildings to raid , so I give a little tap only for the " already sacked blah blah" message , which is fine lag or connection issues
And so on , i must add this happens maybe 35% of the time but my stamina is being used so instead of getting my nice bp it's averaging out to quite a average score.
Anyone else with these issues.

Cheers folks

AlexFoo
09-07-2013, 07:06 AM
yes lots of us. multiple tickets/emails sent to gree. normal response. ugh.

Blade of 3
09-07-2013, 07:11 AM
Just this morning a was raiding a building and after the first raid the building just completely stopped letting me raid. I thought maybe the player collected it, but I was able to raid his other buildings fine.

Shauny
09-07-2013, 07:15 AM
Just this morning a was raiding a building and after the first raid the building just completely stopped letting me raid. I thought maybe the player collected it, but I was able to raid his other buildings fine.

The raiding message is not the issue it's the fact I'm using a 'stamina' to find out that I can't raid , really frustrating

Ghost-12
09-07-2013, 09:20 AM
Ouch! lots of Frustrated people with this issue...
quick question about Raiding , what buildings give the most $$$ when raided?

SR9c
09-07-2013, 11:05 AM
The best building that I have seen so far to raid is the Aniversary building.

Zulfiqaar
09-07-2013, 12:22 PM
The best is Arctic Mining Rig, then AC, then queensland, then AV, then tatra, then curagh, then Absolute, then Arc...then santamarta, then tajmahal/nano...

Blade of 3
09-07-2013, 04:49 PM
The raiding message is not the issue it's the fact I'm using a 'stamina' to find out that I can't raid , really frustrating

Do you have the latest update? They said that issue was fixed.

Blade of 3
09-07-2013, 04:55 PM
Ouch! lots of Frustrated people with this issue...
quick question about Raiding , what buildings give the most $$$ when raided?

If you don't want to be technical and remember all the levels of each building and all that mess, just prioritize it by how often you collect. 48 hour buildings tend to give the most, followed by 24 hour, and then 12 hour. I personally think anything under 12 hours is not worth it, and most building at 12 hours aren't worth it.

Ghost-12
09-07-2013, 06:00 PM
Thanks Guys :D

Shauny
09-08-2013, 12:10 AM
Do you have the latest update? They said that issue was fixed.

Yep, sure do. Strange as it has never happened before.

Ser
09-08-2013, 07:23 AM
Yeah no good money in raids

mreilly
09-08-2013, 11:18 PM
Hopefully updating my app changes this issue for me. It seems like there has been a new update once a week.. I didn't even realize there was another one that "may" fix this issue.

For me when it says the building is raided I lose stamina... i was fine with the raiding issue because I used to be able to raid non stop without losing the stamina if i got that error message.