PDA

View Full Version : How's about a bar over buildings to show how near they are to collection time?

HGF69
09-07-2013, 03:34 AM
Wouldn't it be useful if gree could put a bar similar to the one over rivals buildings when raiding to show how near they are to collection? And a toggle on/off.

I'm rubbish at collecting so gree if you ever get time away from fixing the day to day issues and have a bucket list of things to improve the game, maybe add this for me.

xxinterfector
09-07-2013, 06:08 AM
Good idea.
Simple and neat. +1

Dom3
09-07-2013, 06:08 AM
Maybe a little unnecessary ;/.

Apocalyptic
09-07-2013, 06:41 AM
If you're horrible at collecting. How will a bar make that any better? You will still forget to collect if that's your problem.

gero
09-07-2013, 07:26 AM
Wouldn't it be useful if gree could put a bar similar to the one over rivals buildings when raiding to show how near they are to collection? And a toggle on/off.

I'm rubbish at collecting so gree if you ever get time away from fixing the day to day issues and have a bucket list of things to improve the game, maybe add this for me.

Or better yet, how about a little digital countdown clock over their buildings so you know exactly when opponent's buildings are ready to collect?

Sorry but have to disagree, that would take the fun and challenge away from raiding.

Hassleham
09-07-2013, 07:39 AM
I think it would be cool to be able to raid rival buildings that aren't ready to be collected, and be told a period of time in which the building still WONT be ready to be collected. Maybe call it "scout/recon" as apposed to raid.

For example:

Scout attack on someones AMR, it tells you the building still won't be ready in 5 hours.
5 hours later, find the person again and scout AMR, tells you building still won't be ready for another 2 hours.
Then you might gamble and come back in 2 and a half hours, and find the AMR ready to be collected.

Edit: The time given when scouting a building would be a random time between present and the ACTUAL time the building would be ready. Therefore you might only have to scout the building once before you catch it, or you might have to scout 10 times. So scouting an AMR with 18 hours left, would give you anything between 1 and 17 hours.

It makes raiding more fun, whilst requiring more effort and XP to successfully farm the building. I think it would improve pvp a lot.

WI(AusNz)
09-07-2013, 07:42 AM
....NO.....

HGF69
09-07-2013, 08:50 AM
If you're horrible at collecting. How will a bar make that any better? You will still forget to collect if that's your problem.

Note I specified a toggle button for people as perfect as you.

Apocalyptic
09-08-2013, 07:07 AM
Note I specified a toggle button for people as perfect as you.

Never said I was, nor am I in any way. I miss collection times just like everyone else. I just don't see the benefits of a bar. Wouldn't it be just as easy to just click on the buildings you're not sure of to get a time? Next you will probably tell me you don't have time for that. So maybe you could start another thread asking for a collect all button.

Ser
09-08-2013, 07:19 AM
Like it a lot

Kill Joy
09-08-2013, 10:29 AM
this would take the strategy and fun out of it. obviously you don't know what your doing if you can't find bases to raid and you need a timer. Next idea please......

lemonhaze
09-08-2013, 10:41 AM
Or better yet, how about a little digital countdown clock over their buildings so you know exactly when opponent's buildings are ready to collect?

Sorry but have to disagree, that would take the fun and challenge away from raiding. yea i agree with gero..this would be insane ppl would all be at your base waiting to collect the big builds

Wayne-Metal
09-08-2013, 10:48 AM
What about on rival list instead of spending 10 minutes looking for a good target it also said attack and defense strength and iph

HayeZeus
09-08-2013, 12:52 PM
terrible idea. Even worse idea above...