PDA

View Full Version : Caaawwwww!!!!!!

Alleran
09-06-2013, 07:46 PM
It's going to be tough for MoC to complete the heroic consecutive wins quest when they keep getting smacked down by FUN.

CAWWWW! CAAAWWWWWW!

pendentive
09-06-2013, 07:47 PM
Only thing better than Crow for dinner.....

...is Crow for dessert!

Bwahahahahahaha

l3lade2
09-06-2013, 08:18 PM
Didn't help getting RK either, they gave us a proper lesson in CP massing.

Zenobia
09-06-2013, 08:27 PM
Where is that guy who was obsessed with having moc face fun last war? He must be throwing a party lol. That or he paid off gree to arrange the matches.

Any way, yeah, we didn't win against fun. Because, well, no one wins against fun. So the whole idea of the match up being any more interesting than any other team matched against fun is beyond me. But hey, whoop-de-doo lol!

E-I
09-06-2013, 08:38 PM
You guys get 50 wins yet?

:p

pendentive
09-06-2013, 08:42 PM
Omg, e-i

Rotflmao

:D

LordIndy
09-06-2013, 08:51 PM
Just glad I wasn't the whipping boy. I think I even lost to the wall...lol. It isn't FUN drawing FUN especially back to back. A minor roadblock though. You can't keep a good crow down and the haters will be "eating crow".

In the meantime, we have had our dose of humble pie.

Alleran
09-06-2013, 09:06 PM
You guys are good sports. I hope you don't match us again, at least until the last day ;)

Zenobia
09-06-2013, 09:40 PM
You guys are good sports. I hope you don't match us again, at least until the last day ;)
Not as much as WE hope for no more matches with you lol.

BTW, can any of you chip in for some therapy sessions to help us recover? Our highest level player in particular is still curled up in the corner of our nest, crying sad little caw caw caws that sound like "no more fun!" We tried telling him we're not really birds but I fear nothing will get through to him for some time.

I also noticed I took a dozen refills worth of losses despite there being targets amongst us of higher level and lower stats than myself (not that any of our stats matter against FUN lol). I will take the special attention as a compliment. ;)

pendentive
09-06-2013, 09:55 PM
Um.....*blush*.....yes, your name did come up.....specifically.

:o

Thanks for being good sports....and for eating the humble crow pie. We wish we could control the button....we're convinced YOU guys were in charge of it last time...as you managed to avoid us the entire weekend. LOL

Guido69
09-06-2013, 10:13 PM
Where is that guy who was obsessed with having moc face fun last war? He must be throwing a party lol. That or he paid off gree to arrange the matches.

I am right here. It's hard to get away from the party.

Gfours
09-06-2013, 10:14 PM
Not as much as WE hope for no more matches with you lol.

BTW, can any of you chip in for some therapy sessions to help us recover? Our highest level player in particular is still curled up in the corner of our nest, crying sad little caw caw caws that sound like "no more fun!" We tried telling him we're not really birds but I fear nothing will get through to him for some time.

I also noticed I took a dozen refills worth of losses despite there being targets amongst us of higher level and lower stats than myself (not that any of our stats matter against FUN lol). I will take the special attention as a compliment. ;)

Now that's what you call great sportsmanship :-)

And it made me laugh :-)

For future battles against FUN I found the following tactic was helpful;

Assume the correct posture, legs slightly apart and touch your toes!

Or

Get face and bang it against the fist of FUN (this one worked best for me)

:-)

Zenobia
09-06-2013, 10:35 PM
Ah, I still remember the good old days on this forum when more people liked me than wanted to smack me down. Sigh. But I guess it is better to be both loved and loathed than it is to be boring. Though perhaps my poor bruised game avatar would disagree with me. I should put her back in that topless outfit gree so kindly provided a little while back. Then maybe my game foes would be blinded by the headlights and not able to attack.

And after we get our 50, if we can, after a much-thwarted start, we won't mind at all meeting you guys again at the end. So you can remind us that our little accomplishments (e.g. I just got 4 million attack - yay!), are milestones you all passed months ago. Humility is a good thing. :)

Proprioc3ption
09-06-2013, 10:41 PM
I could hear the quote from Mr Grumpy as follows; "Oh S***, its FUN!" ;)

Hope you guys don't match us again and can make it to 50 wins.

Guido69
09-06-2013, 10:46 PM
Ah, I still remember the good old days on this forum when more people liked me than wanted to smack me down. Sigh. But I guess it is better to be both loved and loathed than it is to be boring. Though perhaps my poor bruised game avatar would disagree with me. I should put her back in that topless outfit gree so kindly provided a little while back. Then maybe my game foes would be blinded by the headlights and not able to attack.

And after we get our 50, if we can, after a much-thwarted start, we won't mind at all meeting you guys again at the end. So you can remind us that our little accomplishments (e.g. I just got 4 million attack - yay!), are milestones you all passed months ago. Humility is a good thing. :)

Nice post Zenobia, really. And remember, it's all fun 😉

Zenobia
09-06-2013, 10:49 PM
The first time, we quickly scapegoated the one who hit the declare button. He then agreed not to declare again for the whole rest of the war. Then promply turned round and declared and got fun a second battle in a row. We now keep him handcuffed 10 feet away from his ipad whenever the declare button can be activated, with tasers ready if he tries to make a move for it.

Tarsus
09-06-2013, 10:59 PM

Hope you guys don't match us again and can make it to 50 wins.

Me too.

That was more fun than a barrel of monkeys.

No, it was like being trapped in a barrel of monkeys. Very big, hungry, and vicious monkeys.

And when we finally got out of the barrel, it rolled over us. Fortunately the second time happened right away and we did not have time to cramp up.

LordIndy
09-07-2013, 05:02 AM
Maybe u could all get down on ur knees and beg & plead that FUN to take it easy on u guys like you did last war.

You know you've hit the big time when people create profiles to troll you.

King Ben
09-07-2013, 05:59 AM
Way too funny. Lmfao!!!

I am right here. It's hard to get away from the party.

finallyfree
09-07-2013, 06:09 AM
MoC, thanks for having FUN as your courtesy battle twice!! We hope you guys were having FUN with us!! :)

AndOne707
09-07-2013, 06:44 AM

Hope you guys don't match us again and can make it to 50 wins. too funny.
This made my days lol. A reality check on why FUN is the number #1 guild among giants.

pendentive
09-07-2013, 07:21 AM
wow.....and crow for breakfast too! What a treat! :D

LordIndy
09-07-2013, 07:26 AM
We got you this time!!! We're taking you down! Third times the charm......ok not really.

VVolf
09-07-2013, 07:37 AM
We're backkkkk!

Skyraiders
09-07-2013, 07:47 AM
well we are having fun in our chat room ....we actually stated taking polls to see who wont get hit by FUN.....Its all part of the game ....you win some ....you lose some.....then you face FUN.....LOL

BTW thank you for taking it easy on us by ONLY scoring 1 million cps....lol...see you at the finish line!!!

on the brighter side of things we do get an hour break to bang our heads against the wall!!!!

Zenobia
09-07-2013, 08:15 AM
If you boys in FUN start getting bored between match-ups with us, remember you could party like this every hour of the war if you only took as much joy in beating everyone as much as you do in beating us. But it certainly sounds like for some reason it is more enjoyable if you are by far the biggest guys in town to pick one particular set of the little guys to laugh at and rub their faces in the dirt. As I have mentioned before, not one of us was ever idiotic enough to think we could ever win a battle against FUN so I don't know why us, but hey - to each his own - I give up trying to understand why you created this lopsided "rivalry" out of nothing, but it is what it is, so we will do our best to enjoy it too.

Oh, maybe I get it - if you win every single battle of every single war, That sounds a lot less exciting than when you win some and lose some, when you meet other teams that you have like a 2-2 record with... so when you live on another plane, it gets boring, so you've got to create a rivalry to make it interesting.

Anyway, I will be back after I clean the dirt & mud out of my mouth and hair. Maybe my teammates and I will make some mud pies and throw them at FUN! That would be about as effective as if we tried to win the battle. Ooooh, better idea! The other girls on my team and I will start a mudfight, yeah that would be more fun, and entertaining to people on the sidelines. Too bad for FUN only Crows and our friends are invited to see that. But thanks for providing us the mud for it! :P

Person
09-07-2013, 08:36 AM
I'm so sorry I miss this war, haven't fought FUN since the first war QQ :/

jchow69
09-07-2013, 08:43 AM
If you boys in FUN start getting bored between match-ups with us, remember you could party like this every hour of the war if you only took as much joy in beating everyone as much as you do in beating us. But it certainly sounds like for some reason it is more enjoyable if you are by far the biggest guys in town to pick one particular set of the little guys to laugh at and rub their faces in the dirt. As I have mentioned before, not one of us was ever idiotic enough to think we could ever win a battle against FUN so I don't know why us, but hey - to each his own - I give up trying to understand why you created this lopsided "rivalry" out of nothing, but it is what it is, so we will do our best to enjoy it too.

Oh, maybe I get it - if you win every single battle of every single war, That sounds a lot less exciting than when you win some and lose some, when you meet other teams that you have like a 2-2 record with... so when you live on another plane, it gets boring, so you've got to create a rivalry to make it interesting.

Anyway, I will be back after I clean the dirt & mud out of my mouth and hair. Maybe my teammates and I will make some mud pies and throw them at FUN! That would be about as effective as if we tried to win the battle. Ooooh, better idea! The other girls on my team and I will start a mudfight, yeah that would be more fun, and entertaining to people on the sidelines. Too bad for FUN only Crows and our friends are invited to see that. But thanks for providing us the mud for it! :P

Hey Zenobia, good luck in getting 50 wins! You did it be4 and can do it again!

LordIndy
09-07-2013, 09:00 AM
Oh no...I come back and there's nothing but shredded feathers, scrambled eggs and these girls mud wrestling in the nest. Quick...get me a beer!

Darth Randy
09-07-2013, 09:38 AM
Nice to see good sportsmanship on both sides. A rarity in today's world.

Zenobia
09-07-2013, 09:56 AM
Oh no...I come back and there's nothing but shredded feathers, scrambled eggs and these girls mud wrestling in the nest. Quick...get me a beer!

I would hand you one but I am so covered in mud it slips through my fingers. BTW, have you seen my shirt? It seems to have slipped off in the mud wrestling... Damn, Steph has it and is bouncingly waving it victoriously around. BBS... Gotta go try and tackle her...

Person
09-07-2013, 10:02 AM
I would hand you one but I am so covered in mud it slips through my fingers. BTW, have you seen my shirt? It seems to have slipped off in the mud wrestling... Damn, Steph has it and is bouncingly waving it victoriously around. BBS... Gotta go try and tackle her...

To all non MoCers, it's 10x more painful to know you could actually be watching this spectacle right now but you aren't, than to know you could never see this at all :)

Zenobia
09-07-2013, 10:39 AM
To all non MoCers, it's 10x more painful to know you could actually be watching this spectacle right now but you aren't, than to know you could never see this at all :)

Lol! Poor baby. Shall I cover myself in mud, take a selfie and post it on our guild forum? :P

If we continue to get FUN/RK 1 of every 4-5 battles on average, despite staying out of even the top 75, I may need to see you GUYS mud wrestle to cheer me up. :D The Gree algorithm is clearly either WAY f-ed up, or FUN paid them off to arrange a weekend of hell for us, but either way our attempt at 50 has become all but hopeless due to the clearly incredibly unbalanced matching. C'est la vie! And pass me the mud. I think I sweated off the mud that was trapped in my cleavage.

E-I
09-07-2013, 11:44 AM
4 matchups against FUN? The gods of KA have not smiled upon you this weekend. I have been there before.

Zenobia
09-07-2013, 11:49 AM
4 matchups against FUN? The gods of KA have not smiled upon you this weekend. I have been there before.

Only 3... So far. Those were in the first 20 hours of the war so to expect no more matches with them going forward would be silly.

Clearly that virgin we sacrificed on the altar to the KA gods was less than truthful about her chastity. ;)

pendentive
09-07-2013, 01:02 PM
Zenobia and all MoC - with all due respect, when y'all posted about being the first to 50 wins 2 wars ago you did kinda paint a target on your back. Now, just because FUN comes loaded for Bear when crow-hunting....doesn't mean it's personal. You somehow missed FUN entirely last war....not so this time. LOL

The only true FUN rivalry is with RK. And last time we met them we did 5mil+.

;)

Skyraiders
09-07-2013, 01:54 PM
Zenobia and all MoC - with all due respect, when y'all posted about being the first to 50 wins 2 wars ago you did kinda paint a target on your back. Now, just because FUN comes loaded for Bear when crow-hunting....doesn't mean it's personal. You somehow missed FUN entirely last war....not so this time. LOL

;)

I would not call RK your rival.....as it seems to be no contest......however.....we did get Daleth first and no one will ever take it away from us.....I mean...really....you guys are first in every statistical category there is.....we all acknowledge your accomplishments of being the ....ahem....first legit 60 member guild......and so many more. You finished the first raid boss event in under an hour.....you finish first in every war......seriously hats off to you guys!!!...congrats. They are all great accomplishments !!!!

Don't worry....we have been enjoying the mud wrestling while we were facing you guys.....that was more FUN!!!LMAO

Zenobia
09-07-2013, 01:55 PM

;)
I think in about half of the wars so far we have not drawn FUN the whole time, not just the time before this one... and that makes sense when a team is ranked somewhere around #40-50. If we paid what it takes to be a Top 10 team consistently, and avoided FUN for an entire war, that would be "somehow" avoiding them.

I honestly didn't think we would be "important" enough to still be singled out and on FUN's mind for a month and a half... didn't think any guild was still out to get us after so long. But I guess when you are of the mindset that you must be #1 at everything at all costs, not being first in just one thing sticks in your mind. :p So in a twisted kind of way, FUN's taunting us is actually flattering. At least, that is how I will choose to take it. Especially since our first place in one thing cannot be taken away from us. ;)

Now, someone turn on the hose, and fling some more mud for us to wrestle in!

Person
09-07-2013, 02:39 PM
MoC, the guild known for making a group v group war on an iPod game hot :)

Zenobia
09-07-2013, 02:59 PM
MoC, the guild known for making a group v group war on an iPod game hot :)

And these guys on this forum don't know the half of it. - They have not been introduced to my kitty. ;)
[/insidejoke]

Person
09-07-2013, 03:17 PM
And these guys on this forum don't know the half of it. - They have not been introduced to my kitty. ;)
[/insidejoke]

Well, I'm not sure if slang works the same everywhere in the world but that might be funnier to people not getting the inside joke :)

JoeDaddy
09-07-2013, 04:08 PM
Only 3... So far. Those were in the first 20 hours of the war so to expect no more matches with them going forward would be silly.

Clearly that virgin we sacrificed on the altar to the KA gods was less than truthful about her chastity. ;)

Ahhhh, that's where you went wrong! We sacrificed a whore on the KA alter and still haven't seen FUN yet... Tells me a bit about what FUN's idea of fun is! Lol!

But seriously, I don't want to see you this war FUN. Back to back last war was enough for me!

LordIndy
09-07-2013, 04:13 PM

;)

As evidenced by the 7-digit to 3-digit average scores of the battles, we know we are no match. We did OK against the farm team though. They are more our speed.

Yes we bragged a bit about getting to Daleth first, but honestly we quickly adapted, completely altered strategy, and executed a plan on the fly and it was a proud moment. So if we offended, we are not sorry, we were sharing our spirit.

Rastlin
09-07-2013, 04:24 PM
Maybe u could all get down on ur knees and beg & plead that FUN to take it easy on u guys like you did last war.
When did we beg FUN to take it easy on us?? Please help me remember? Come on Troll use your real name! Pathetic that that in the forum, and in game you are too scared to use you real name..... You flatterer us! How many people have created a name to troll your guild? What a moron and a loser.... Sad people still have kids like this... But that is why we have cross walks at schools, (so people like you can live because you are to stupid to look both ways, and your parents are to inbred to teach you) and then I can pay my taxes to support you... We all should just quit our jobs so you could starve.

Rastlin
09-07-2013, 04:35 PM

;)
We have only given respect to FUN on the forums, and I have only stuck up for them on many occasions. Sorry we beat you at one thing... You will have to live with that for the rest of your life when you look in the mirror, and say, "WHY couldn't my money buy me everything I WANT?? WHY??? IT is not fair.... Life is hard...."
So now in my books FUN is sore winners, which means you are not winners at all but only losers. Please come raid my kingdom, and take what is yours (you sure paid enough). I don't use the gold anyways, as gold has no value in the game; BUT am 100% sure it will help make you sleep at night... Now to drop some allies, I thought were friends.

BTW this is my personal view, and I do not represent MoC when saying this.

JayW
09-07-2013, 04:59 PM
Lol! Poor baby. Shall I cover myself in mud, take a selfie and post it on our guild forum? :P

Uhm. Could you post that selfie here? Or hyperlink it?

And I'd like to meet your kitty. In or outside of a joke.

Sorry you've taken three for the team, but it sounds like MoC has a great sense of humor! Play on!

E-I
09-07-2013, 05:09 PM
When did we beg FUN to take it easy on us?? Please help me remember? Come on Troll use your real name! Pathetic that that in the forum, and in game you are too scared to use you real name..... You flatterer us! How many people have created a name to troll your guild? What a moron and a loser.... Sad people still have kids like this... But that is why we have cross walks at schools, (so people like you can live because you are to stupid to look both ways, and your parents are to inbred to teach you) and then I can pay my taxes to support you... We all should just quit our jobs so you could starve.

Until you quoted him, I didn't catch the name. Pretty funny. But yeah, definitely trolling.

AndOne707
09-07-2013, 05:27 PM
MOC
Appreciate the entertainment as always your guild gives to the community. IMO this is what keeps this game alive.
Thank you once again and do not allow anyone to take that from you. Till now, we all used to hear ghost stories about FUN, but you guys and gals paint a vivid picture of battle among gigants.

Of course with fun all the respect from the community gets as we all know their the unreachable guild among us.

Zenobia
09-07-2013, 05:51 PM
I think MoC now has the record for people creating/changing their names to ones trolling us lol! Still wonder what became of those Iroc26 guys. :p

finallyfree
09-07-2013, 06:16 PM
I don't speak as other but it's FUN to read all.. And what you create FUN and entertainment for forum...

But we "didn't" pay Gree to meet you three times... We ask only one!!!

And where's the mudfight and clothes off... I need prove!! Pic please :p

VVolf
09-07-2013, 06:24 PM
I don't speak as other but it's FUN to read all.. And what you create FUN and entertainment for forum...

But we "didn't" pay Gree to meet you three times... We ask only one!!!

Haha, it's ok I understand. The other 2 were from the "bonus program" :P

Rastlin
09-07-2013, 06:26 PM
Ok here you go. You can see Zenobia's muddy Kitty fight.
http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/087/f/b/fba145a4c67a5a113ff9c1cf045b8b24-d3cp0ta.png

finallyfree
09-07-2013, 06:28 PM

ROTFL!!! Next time we meet in Battlefield, don't forget to remind me to put the "like" tap on your name :D

jchow69
09-07-2013, 06:38 PM
Ok here you go. You can see Zenobia's muddy Kitty fight.
http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/087/f/b/fba145a4c67a5a113ff9c1cf045b8b24-d3cp0ta.png

It's just a loss to FUN, what's da big deal? Evey1 loses 2 FUN. There's no shame in dat.

Zenobia
09-07-2013, 07:12 PM
Lmfao! That really made me laugh out loud, like, loud. On the train. I look like a lunatic now. In other words, same as always. :p Best funny yet in this thread. And sorry fellers, no free shows on the forum. And what happens in MoC skype stays in MoC skype. ;) though Rastlin's animated representation is also pretty priceless.

Cola3
09-07-2013, 10:01 PM
It's just a loss to FUN, what's da big deal? Evey1 loses 2 FUN. There's no shame in dat.

Anything that involves MoC is a big deal so deal with it.

Zenobia
09-07-2013, 10:04 PM
Anything that involves MoC is a big deal so deal with it.

Especially the mud wrestling.

Tarsus
09-08-2013, 08:09 AM
Any time I feel like crawling into a hole I just remind myself it's just a game. And I am a hole.

Now I have to get back to drooling. That's right, our Crow chicks are so tough, when they mud wrestle, the mud pit is Sarlacc.

finallyfree
09-08-2013, 11:56 PM
4th time with MoC, I think GREE like our matched somehow? :(

anchlovi
09-09-2013, 03:14 AM
How many FUN related guilds are there? (yesterday I saw FUN2 in the top 10)

Johan -
09-09-2013, 03:30 AM
How many FUN related guilds are there? (yesterday I saw FUN2 in the top 10)

Soon, you will see FUN & FUN2 together on the top :)

Rank 1 & Rank 2...

( I thought FUN2 has a DL with stats of 6 mill defense )

P4TR1C14N
09-09-2013, 04:11 AM
Welcome MoC to the world off DW :). This war weekend i think 1 or 2 times FUN, 1 or 2 times FUN2, 1 or 2 times RK, 4 or 5 times SB, TFS, MoC, 2 times KoL, FKG1, TRK couple times, KSF1 couple times, ARH... should i go on? :-). (sorry to the other top guilds i did forget...)(I can't predict the last 10 hours ongoing, but i can garantee the list above will get longer)

I can only say... damn Gree... match up? Where? How? Time to revise... you're adding strategy by quests, but don't allow guilds to define any strategy on their side as you force them to play who you want over and over. Difficult to understand then how we should play.

Bohemian
09-09-2013, 04:17 AM
Where is the strategy parts ?? I dont see it.
It money money money parts i see, n crystal.

Dirt road Joe
09-09-2013, 04:24 AM
Welcome MoC to the world off DW :). This war weekend i think 1 or 2 times FUN, 1 or 2 times FUN2, 1 or 2 times RK, 4 or 5 times SB, TFS, MoC, 2 times KoL, FKG1, TRK couple times, KSF1 couple times, ARH... should i go on? :-). (sorry to the other top guilds i did forget...)(I can't predict the last 10 hours ongoing, but i can garantee the list above will get longer)

I can only say... damn Gree... match up? Where? How? Time to revise... you're adding strategy by quests, but don't allow guilds to define any strategy on their side as you force them to play who you want over and over. Difficult to understand then how we should play.
FUN 4, RK 2, FUN2 and numerous other top guilds for us this war as well... Our list almost looks just like yours...and hhey were all conveniently placed as well if you know what I mean... And they were not in our favor.

Zenobia
09-09-2013, 06:14 AM

Yes our list is nearly the same. Except we got FUN 4 times, and RK I think 3. And would make sense if we were Top 10. But we are not. Have not been since the first war. Because we find the game more enjoyable in the 20-45 placement range. Why that range? Because, in every single war until this one, being in that range meant we did not have to face those teams all the time. Sometimes, but not often.

I think it is 100% clear that Gree changed the matching system this war. What has changed? 1) non-very top guilds suddenly have to face very top guilds all the time now. 2) suddenly no complaints at all from the very top guilds about matching time. Are those two things unrelated? I think the chance they are unrelated is about zero. I think Gree chose to kowtow to the 1%ers and changed the matching system to please them, even if it sucks all the fun back out of the game for the 99%ers. IMO this is 10x worse than when they refused to listen to us about how hackers were ruining the game for us. That is going Robin Hood in reverse on us all.

MindMachine
09-09-2013, 06:28 AM
I think much better if you can only encounter a guild once in 24 hrs..So that we can be able to match with other guilds..

Alleran
09-09-2013, 06:37 AM
2) suddenly no complaints at all from the very top guilds about matching time.

FUN's match time is still absurdly slow at 15-20 minutes per battle. We may have stopped complaining on forums, but we all sent tickets - again.

Shelob
09-09-2013, 07:33 AM
At least you have a battle. We're having a 'War declared' screen for 8 hours now. Every members has entered a ticket, but still no reponse from GREE. Bye bye bonusses, bye bye rewards.

Someone experiencing the same probs ?

Zenobia
09-09-2013, 10:10 AM
At least you have a battle. We're having a 'War declared' screen for 8 hours now. Every members has entered a ticket, but still no reponse from GREE. Bye bye bonusses, bye bye rewards.

Holy crap that is AWFUL! I will definitely not complain about having gotten RK yet again after my last post. At least we got matches. I really hope Gree does something to make that up to you guys. :(

It's all a dream
09-09-2013, 10:30 AM

Last war it happened to BGK1, they were stuck in limbo for 4h. and I know Fight Club in CC has had the same for 5h or so

Shelob
09-09-2013, 11:21 AM
Last war it happened to BGK1, they were stuck in limbo for 4h. and I know Fight Club in CC has had the same for 5h or so

We're waiting now for more then 12 hours.
This must be a record :-( I wish we weren't the holders of that record.

KM KAge
09-09-2013, 11:24 AM
We're waiting now for more then 12 hours.
This must be a record :-( I wish we weren't the holders of that record.

Yeah, not a record you want. On the bright side, only 36 minutes left.

LordIndy
09-09-2013, 12:34 PM
Sorry to hear about other guilds issues....despite drawing RK near the end of the war ending our 7/8 streak....we managed to churn out our 50 victories again (51 to be precise). That plus our top 25 finish makes for another successful war despite getting FUN and RK more times than we cared to (which is any number greater than 1).

However, the party in the crow nest is postponed until tomorrow. We will be getting some much needed sleep tonight and saying our good byes to our flock member Joe who will be sorely missed.

E-I
09-09-2013, 12:59 PM
I think it is 100% clear that Gree changed the matching system this war. What has changed? 1) non-very top guilds suddenly have to face very top guilds all the time now. 2) suddenly no complaints at all from the very top guilds about matching time. Are those two things unrelated? I think the chance they are unrelated is about zero. I think Gree chose to kowtow to the 1%ers and changed the matching system to please them, even if it sucks all the fun back out of the game for the 99%ers. IMO this is 10x worse than when they refused to listen to us about how hackers were ruining the game for us. That is going Robin Hood in reverse on us all.

From my experience, here is how the war was different:

1) Top guilds from last war completely changed their strategy in the first few days. They kept their CP low so they would be top 50 instead of top 10-15.

2)All of the top guilds got more patient with declaring this time around. First FUN declares and gets matched, the RK declares and gets matched, then SB declares and gets matched, and finally most of the top 25 teams start to declare. It is a long process that often results in waiting a while for a war. It was particularly bad towards the end when some the three teams wanted to slow their rivals down.

3)I have heard that there is a chat room where guilds coordinate their declare times to avoid unfavorable match ups. I haven't actually seen the chat room, but I have heard several mention it now.

All that said, I don't think match times were much faster. We just knew that the complains were falling on deaf ears. My bigger problem was that there were so many repeat matches.

Zenobia
09-09-2013, 01:00 PM
My bigger problem was that there were so many repeat matches.
I think that is something we can ALL, every guild out there, agree on.

The Good Doctor
09-09-2013, 01:08 PM
"1) Top guilds from last war completely changed their strategy in the first few days. They kept their CP low so they would be top 50 instead of top 10-15."

We tried this concept and quickly scrapped it when we drew FUN twice, KSF, and RK in our first 5 battles. LOL! I really wish it had worked. Just made us work harder on the last day. No coasting to the finish line this run.