PDA

View Full Version : Android Acct Gone During Bugged Syn PVP - Please Help A&F - CJ

in-game j
09-06-2013, 07:39 PM
Hello -

During the syndicate LTQ (when it was first released), my friend's android account get crashing everytime he tried to participate in the syndicate pvp event. He tried to reinstall the game, and when he did, his account was gone and replaced with a new account.

He has been trying to restore the account for the past 2 weeks to no avail.

He's sending a 3rd ticket in now - this time including his player code.

Thanks.

And out of desperation we're posting this! IF you could help expedite the process or what not, would be great if one of the forum admins could PM me.

Have a great weekend! And good luck with the PVP event (to those who have read this) !

edub
09-06-2013, 07:57 PM
hope this guy gets a quick resolution ! In two weeks you miss a lot of events

The_
09-06-2013, 08:01 PM
Hello -

During the syndicate pvp (when it was first released), my friend's android account get crashing everytime he tried to participate in the syndicate pvp event. He tried to reinstall the game, and when he did, his account was gone and replaced with a new account.

He has been trying to restore the account for the past 2 weeks to no avail.

He's sending a 3rd ticket in now - this time including his player code.

Thanks.

And out of desperation we're posting this! IF you could help expedite the process or what not, would be great if one of the forum admins could PM me.

Have a great weekend! And good luck with the PVP event (to those who have read this) !

He didn't include the player id the first two queues? Anyway, I hope your friend recovers his account. He probably spent a lot of effort working on it.

jayrok
09-07-2013, 10:31 AM
OK...you need the old players name, #, atk/def/lev, last time logged on and the device it was on.
Then you need the new players name, #, atk/def/lev, and the device it's on.
Just because you sent three tickets doesn't mean you sent proper tickets.
It'll take 2hrs to 2 days. Cheers.

in-game j
09-09-2013, 08:00 PM
OK...you need the old players name, #, atk/def/lev, last time logged on and the device it was on.
Then you need the new players name, #, atk/def/lev, and the device it's on.
Just because you sent three tickets doesn't mean you sent proper tickets.
It'll take 2hrs to 2 days. Cheers.

nope no luck ... forever on "we are looking into the matter"

in-game j
09-11-2013, 12:59 PM
nope no luck ... forever on "we are looking into the matter"

this is pretty ridiculous- even if you spend gold- there's been no response since they've replied back with "we're working on it". the war is coming up this weekend.

in-game j
09-11-2013, 01:49 PM
this is pretty ridiculous- even if you spend gold- there's been no response since they've replied back with "we're working on it". the war is coming up this weekend.

This is pretty ridiculous. He spends hundreds of dollars, all he is asking for is a restore of his account into his original android phone. He tried to reinstall the game when you guys released the syndicate pvp which was full of bugs and kept crashing his game. In the process his account was gone on reinstall.

He said that he's done with spending $$ and playing the game if there is no resolution.

So much for valuing paying customers.

uncelnino
09-11-2013, 05:48 PM
I had the same problem. sent a ticket with in game name, level, mafia code and that was it. the first response was a general response about the android issues saying to restart and it would be resolved. i responded by asking if they even read the ticket and then explained the problem like they were a third grader. to my surprise they restored the account. total down time was about 4 days.

in-game j
09-11-2013, 06:06 PM
I had the same problem. sent a ticket with in game name, level, mafia code and that was it. the first response was a general response about the android issues saying to restart and it would be resolved. i responded by asking if they even read the ticket and then explained the problem like they were a third grader. to my surprise they restored the account. total down time was about 4 days.

He's sent in 5 tickets now. Each time it's the same response. We are looking into the issue now. Then they leave the ticket hanging...

Personally, I haven't had any problem restoring my account, but this is pretty ridiculous in his case. He should at least be receiving explanations on what is going on.

uncelnino
09-11-2013, 10:28 PM
is he also replying to the tickets that they have determined as closed? i kept replying to every ticket as if it was still open and it seemed to get a better response than submitting a new one. Hope he gets it worked out soon.