PDA

View Full Version : [Android] MaJestic Alliance - Actively Recruiting

-Solo-
09-06-2013, 03:17 PM
MaJestic Alliance

New viewers/applicants: Majestic Alliance is a newly formed team and was able to achieve 3rd place in the most recent Guild Wars. We will be more strict on requirements from now on and you will be based on your armors and what you are willing to spend for guild wars - proof pics of gems required.

Welcome to the recruitment thread for Majestic Alliance, the second guild for Majestic. Majestic is currently the highest level guild on Android and we would like to recruit active and competitive players who wants to win and compete. As part of the Majestic group, we will help get its feet set off the ground and have it stand side by side with the main guild. Our goal is to have this guild be a top contender for guild wars along with the main guild. There is also a chance to be promoted to the main guild if a player becomes inactive or an emergency occurs.

If you meet the requirements below and would like to join us, message Tildor (http://www.funzio.com/forum/private.php?do=newpm&u=141190) on the forums.

Line Messenger is a must. This is how we talk, and most importantly, communicate with each other. You can download it on the app store.

Requirements:
Minimum lv80 (unless you have exceptional gear or spend)
Line Messenger
All castle expansions unlocked (or 1 missing)
Majority Lv3 TFs or Lv3 Monsters' Nests (Lv2s will be rejected)
Maxed 4*/epic armors (maxed 3* will be accepted if you meet the other requirements)
Spending is a plus

You may contact the players above if you have any questions about the requirements listed. Join us if you would like to be at the top and hope to see you around.

Dstockz
09-06-2013, 03:36 PM
This is the place to be guys! jump on it before this one fills up too.

Mazacar77
09-06-2013, 09:49 PM
sdasdsadsadsadsa

TwisTer
09-07-2013, 08:35 AM
^ he knows whats up

MadPhoneBashing
09-07-2013, 09:18 AM
sdasdsadsadsadsa

We ended up being his 10th post so he can make his guild thread....sigh*

Jon2599
09-07-2013, 09:35 AM
We ended up being his 10th post so he can make his guild thread....sigh*

this is funny haha ...

This shows how important your guild is ....

Rended
09-07-2013, 10:41 AM
Damnit Majestic. You can't just reserve first AND second place in the wars -_-

Dstockz
09-07-2013, 01:38 PM
Well we can try. :D Seriously though I hope Unicorn Stampede does well in wars you guys seem pretty awesome.

Dstockz
09-07-2013, 01:43 PM
Update the guild is now level 18 in less then 24 hours! Just a bunch of really active people we are almost full up but opening spots fast.

Jon2599
09-07-2013, 02:02 PM
You did what people take days to do ......

Usul
09-07-2013, 02:11 PM
Well we can try. :D Seriously though I hope Unicorn Stampede does well in wars you guys seem pretty awesome.

I've been in competitive gaming guilds since RTCW and I can say without hesitation that the Unicorn Stampede guys are a unique class act! Hard to come by this chemistry!

Dstockz
09-07-2013, 02:16 PM
Sure seems that way. Despite what some people on these forums seem to think about us we actually have a really good time in our guild chat as well.

TwisTer
09-07-2013, 03:38 PM
Sure seems that way. Despite what some people on these forums seem to think about us we actually have a really good time in our guild chat as well.

Sorry I'm not sorry

BrentNelson
09-07-2013, 05:08 PM
Friend Code: WBC - CRX - VQC

Knight's name: Brent

Knight's level: 100+

Expansions: All Unlocked, Level 2 Training Fields(Level 3 doesn't make sense. Why spend gems if I check and play often? It doesn't make more money, it only stores more gold.)

Gem Spending: Often, with a limit cap per week.

Armour: Mostly Air + Other Element. All Legendary for every character, and one epic armour. Some older legendary armours are maxed, but my current new ones are both level 60, and I'm working the epic one up as well.

-Solo-
09-07-2013, 05:10 PM
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0Aq20v4RDFkYFdGU0M19FMFAxZ0pMeWtLTVg5TC0zSX c&f=true&noheader=true&gid=2

Potential gold tab.

Joshx135
09-07-2013, 05:17 PM
Friend Code: WBC - CRX - VQC

Knight's name: Brent

Knight's level: 100+

Expansions: All Unlocked, Level 2 Training Fields(Level 3 doesn't make sense. Why spend gems if I check and play often? It doesn't make more money, it only stores more gold.)

Gem Spending: Often, with a limit cap per week.

Armour: Mostly Air + Other Element. All Legendary for every character, and one epic armour. Some older legendary armours are maxed, but my current new ones are both level 60, and I'm working the epic one up as well.

If you haven't seen the spreadsheet solo posted, upgrading your training fields does increase gold production drastically.

doubleuneck17
09-07-2013, 05:21 PM
been in this guild for about a day and it's made this game so much more fun, good group of people and very helpful

Dstockz
09-07-2013, 09:26 PM
I have to also reiterate because this has come up more then once. Training Fields level 3 do have a higher gold per hour then level 2.

TwisTer
09-07-2013, 11:44 PM
I have to also reiterate because this has come up more then once. Training Fields level 3 do have a higher gold per hour then level 2.

Blasphemy!

Recruits
09-08-2013, 11:54 AM
Check.

1, 2.

Dstockz
09-08-2013, 05:31 PM
Quick update Majestic Alliance is now level 28 there is now a waiting list but if you are still interested Majestic Alliances Nate will be taking over recruiting here from now on. See you guys in GW.

Nate R
09-08-2013, 06:23 PM
Hey, guys! Just wanted to say what's up! I'm the new recruiter for Majestic Alliance. PM me if you want to apply.

dd_knights
09-08-2013, 07:19 PM
Can I join?

By the way, awesome guild and congrats on your success. Your work and effort has truly paid off. Wishing you the greatest success!

iH8t2lose2
09-08-2013, 07:59 PM
LOL, was looking at your guild and I saw rhe leader and I was like the heck? Did you guys take over or are one of you guys like friends or something?

Dstockz
09-08-2013, 08:10 PM
The guild leader is my daughters account till we pick a leader from the members.

dd_knights
09-08-2013, 08:14 PM
You did what people take days to do ......

Are you suggesting something nefarious?

-Solo-
09-08-2013, 08:53 PM
Seems like someone wants to get banned again.

Dstockz
09-08-2013, 08:56 PM
Some how it's hard for me to believe your sincerity when you have that as your signature punishment but good luck to you and yours as well.

DaveO
09-09-2013, 11:42 AM
Good job Majestic. Glad to see your expansion is moving along nicely. Continued success!

Radaghast
09-09-2013, 11:47 AM
Thank you! To you as well!!!

ZERO_07
09-09-2013, 04:25 PM
Agreed Unicorn Stampede does seem like one of the more down to earth guilds out there. Wish you guys luck as well!

DaveO
09-09-2013, 08:50 PM
Agreed Unicorn Stampede does seem like one of the more down to earth guilds out there. Wish you guys luck as well!
We are definitely one of the most down to pasture guilds on Android, but that's enough about us. Don't want to derail your thread and steal all your recruits! When are we going to see a cloudrange on that fancy banner of yours? I'd say lose the guardians IMO.

-Solo-
09-09-2013, 11:15 PM
Yeah, gotta move that Guardians out of there and put Cloudrange then move Moon over :p

ZERO_07
09-10-2013, 06:20 AM
As soon as we get cloud, i'll be sure to put it in.

Nate R
09-11-2013, 09:42 PM
Quick update on MaJestic Alliance:

We are now level 35 and are the only guild in KnD that can say they earned a top 3 spot in guild wars after only existing for 5 days (with the possible exception of IOS's Rainbow Room guilds).

Matty Cash
09-12-2013, 12:17 AM
well done surprised but dstockz did call it he told me you would be top 5 three days ago. Wow to DK didn't think they would take it all. cheers and the best to you guys cya in the battlefield.

MAJESTIC add me got info
09-12-2013, 09:26 AM
Name is ENVIOUS. my armors are not AMAZING but i have BB, WW+, Tect, Sky guardian+, Tempered battlegear and storm sorcerer+. BB is lvl 85, tect is lvl 70, my WW is level 60. I have all training fields lvl 3 and i buy gems fairly often.. The biggest thing i think will catch you is that i am also a former member of DK like genesis.. except i have been with them longer, they just kicked me out because my gem purchase didnt go through and had no gems for the war... soooo im just assuming you might want some very good intel about them.. I have SCREENSHOTS in line of their armor sets completely also i know everything they have planned during guildwars, also know some other things as well... please let me know asap. I am positive i can help. BTW if possible i would like to apply to MAJESTIC. not alliance at this time, but if that is all there is...

Matty Cash
09-12-2013, 02:47 PM
no one likes a rat dude... u think there gonna trust a guy who cant keep his mouth closed....

drygores
09-12-2013, 03:27 PM
Looking to apply.

Name:TA Kris lvl 104
Lvl: 104
Expansion: all. 10 t3 TF. 5 t3 nests
Gear: lvl 66 AoF+ lvl 62 Levi+ lvl 1 feather(done in 6 hours, stockpiled to level fast with extra 7 boosts. Lvl 69 Ss+ lvl 66 infernal+
Gem spender:yes. 150 for war tomorrow on hand.
Current guild:team awesome contribution-5-85
Extremely active. Started last week of July.

Fibonacci
09-13-2013, 01:04 PM
right now we are in war for 3 days. but I would like to join, as long as this is the majestic on android.

I am level 88 and will be over 90 when this war ends.
my top three armors are not maxed out. they are level 45-49. (I do have a lot of armor to start fusing with them. but I need some aid in which I should and should not do.

my main armors are slime (49), notus (48) and wicked (44)
I have four other 4 star armors. but unsure if I should combine them or fuse them to my top armors?
I have 9 fusion boost
and a few 3 stars.

but I just need to know which direction I should go in.

I have 100 gems to use. and also 2.5 million in gold to donate. I can donate 150,000/day
I have all my spots on my castle open but two. (I can buy the other spots, but I don't want to waist my money, unless you tell me to do that). plus I can also upgrade my castle to level 3 fields. (I have all fields and 1 dragon nest.... I can upgrade them if you want or give y'all the money)

I am active in epic (don't rank good but I bet level 28)
in arena I usually place 250-500

the guild I was in was crap and no one fought. I came here looking for a guild and this guy swore they had a great guild. well after two battles only 4 people have fought out of 30. (freaking horrible). So I am feeling yet again like I am carrying this team on my back.

but I would love to be part of your guild. and can meet the requirements easily.

WBB-PYG-YHY
my gamer name is "JON JON"
my line name is "JON JON".

overcire
09-14-2013, 10:14 PM
Hello! Tired of carrying your team for little benefit? Want to put those 50k gw points to better use next time? Send some screen shots to alliances scouts and perhaps you can get a spot on the second best guild on Android. No offence dk or unicorn, just using current stats. Hella offence to forsaken, cheating isn't cool.

DaveO
09-14-2013, 10:45 PM
Hello! Tired of carrying your team for little benefit? Want to put those 50k gw points to better use next time? Send some screen shots to alliances scouts and perhaps you can get a spot on the second best guild on Android. No offence dk or unicorn, just using current stats. Hella offence to forsaken, cheating isn't cool.
Slight offense taken, but it was forgiven before this post was submitted. You're good.

P.S. Cheating Sucks.

-Solo-
09-14-2013, 11:37 PM
We have directed applications to a new person, tildor. He will be weeding a lot of the applications out that will not reach Nate or other officers. If there are any problems, you may PM Nate or me.

Croy
09-16-2013, 05:44 AM
*knock knock*
hiyyaaa!

-Solo-
09-16-2013, 12:49 PM
Bump. Changed title and added a note for new applications. New applications must PM Tildor, no more Line messages.

Tildor
09-16-2013, 01:16 PM
Come to me my young Padawans! I promise i will not bite (hard) the only thing I ask it that you read carefully if you fit our profile.
Do it and save this poor man's fingers. :)

r.andreasson87
09-16-2013, 04:53 PM
Come to me my young Padawans! I promise i will not bite (hard) the only thing I ask it that you read carefully if you fit our profile.
Do it and save this poor man's fingers. :)

Hi Tildor im Robert i was wanting to join your Alliance im a lvl 65 With 2 sets epic(5stars) and 3 (4star) fully expanded kingdom with tf ! i am an active player and contributes as much as i can ! Can you add me to the Guild i have recently sent a friend request to you on Knights and dragon my player name is Tjabbe ! Thanks for answer Robert :-) !

Vincio
09-18-2013, 02:06 PM
Bump!
-----

nmk329
09-18-2013, 04:56 PM
I am a huge fan of Majestic, and I aspire to join one of the two guilds one day, but I am nowhere near ready. My name is Isuma, I have two sets of 3* armor, and I believe I am doing fairly well for a level 38. I've played for two and a half weeks, and I'm crafting the Ice Lich 4* armor right now. I recently spent a bit of money on gems and plan on spending more in the future in order to keep myself and my guild going strong. I also placed rank 560 in the last pvp tournament, and I am rank 360 in the one that will end in one day (without buying any energy yet). I really enjoy my small humble guild, but I am ready for a more competitive guild. This is why I look to Majestic. I know there are others like me, who want so badly to join you guys but aren't quite there yet. This is my proposal to you: Allow me to create a guild, or join a guild that one of you may create for lower levels who would like to be in Majestic when we are ready. Allow us to be seen so that recruitment may be easier for us, the more dedicated applicants. It would be for levels 20-70, and would essentially be a training guild for Majestic. I can do all of it entirely on my own, I just need approval from Majestic and some communication with one of you to make sure everything is good to go. This is just an idea, and I would not be offended if you decided against it, just a response is all I am looking for at this point.

Thank you so much and keep up the good work in the guild wars! Look forward to your opinion on this.

-Isuma

theeggman85
09-18-2013, 09:26 PM
I am a huge fan of Majestic

> I am a huge fan of free stuff
FTFY. But who isn't?

Antinoob
09-18-2013, 10:34 PM
Im not applying, just telling you guys congratulations for coming in 3rd, and majestic in 1st. you guys
killed it,

The Legends

Matty Cash
09-20-2013, 03:14 AM
Gotta bump for my alliance guildies!

doubleuneck17
09-23-2013, 11:11 PM
bump bump

-Solo-
10-01-2013, 11:00 AM
Bumping this up.

Tildor
10-15-2013, 07:01 AM
We could use some good prospects again, if you meet our requirements and want to be part of the best, please give me a pm.

Conget
11-02-2013, 06:33 AM
Hello members of Majestic Alliance,

I am not applying for the guild yet, but I want to see what are the chances for me to be able to join your guild:

================================================== ===
Characters Related
- Level: 100+
- Last War Performance:
- Armors:
- Blazeborn: 28/99 (Not equiped yet)
- Aegis of the dragon: Maxed (Currently Equiped)
- Guardian Battlegear+: Maxed (Currently Equiped)
- Wicked Wraith: Maxed (Currently Equiped)
- Clayplate Mantle: 48/70
- Hydra+: Maxed
(I know it is still 1 star, but sometimes it is still good to use it to counter certain element armors. However, it is about to be replaced)

Guild (Wars) Related
- Current 3-days War Points (Till 4.5 hours before ending): 13k War Points
- Last 3-days War Points (10k+)
- Current Guild: Bane [High Commander] (Rank 500-1000 Android Guild)

Kingdom Related
- Castle expansion: All done
- Buildings:
- 13x Lvl 3 Monster Nests
- 10x Lvl 2 Monster Nests
(I am still saving gems to upgrade all my Lvl 2 Monster nests to lvl 3)
* I think I will only miss 3 hours of gold production, so it is more benefit for me to have them than TF

haxide
11-02-2013, 08:45 PM
Hey im level 57 with all epic armors looking for a good guild interested?

nmk329
11-03-2013, 09:56 AM
Bump! A few people dropped for low scores in the guild war. Several spots open!

nmk329
11-03-2013, 09:57 AM
Hey im level 57 with all epic armors looking for a good guild interested?

If you don't have it already, download line, and tell me your username on it.

Ewusia
11-09-2013, 04:42 AM
Hello :) I'm 79 lvl player. I'm active every day, and every war :) Can I apply for place in your guild :)?
I'm near 80 lvl, but I try hard to take more and more :) I have all castle expansions unlocked.
Now I gear 3 maxed sets, but i still making more and better sets :)
Tell me how many chances I have to join your guild :)

Cheers
Ewusia

Bent
11-12-2013, 11:44 AM
Hello,

I'm currently level 122 and very active in the game. I have four maxed legendary armors and enough armors in my inventory for fusion (+200/70) to max an Epic. I also have over 14 million gold. The guild I am currently in is not active anymore, which is why I'm interested in finding a new one. I just want to contribute to a guild that puts effort into the guild war and is proactive. My friend code is WBB-PHB-WVW Please add me if you have a spot for me on your roster or reply back with steps on how I can contact you to join.

Kind Regards,
CH BENT

nmk329
11-17-2013, 11:26 AM
Bump! Alliance still eager for new members, apply now while spots last!

dudgigold
11-18-2013, 04:33 PM
Hey.

Name: Neo
Level :118
Armor : Blazeborn 99/99
Sky Guardian+ 70/70
Armor of the Bear+ 70/70
Guardians Battlegear+ 70/70 and many 4*+ more
I'm an daily player and spend Gems ins Guild wars.
For more question pm. :)

-bLaDe-
12-07-2013, 05:48 AM
Looking for stronger players to battle pvp. If you think your up for it then add if not then don"t bother

wannabegod
12-24-2013, 12:13 AM
Hello. i have been looking at this guild for a long time and been keeping up to date with requirements and jazz.

Here is my stats.
Level 134
3 level 3 armories
10 level 3 Training fields
level 3 Monsters Nest
always get legendary boss Armour + version
Aegis of Sly Majesty 99/99
Beastmaster Battlegear 99/99
Blazeborne Vanguard 99/99
Tectonic Mantle 99/99

currently maxing: another Tetonic Mantle, 14/99, another Blazeborne Vanguard 15/99, Keleidoscopic Starmetal Raiment 30/70.

as you can see by my Armour i do spend and have all castle plots unlocked.
i am an active player. i work shift work so im on my phone all day at work and don't sleep.

if you are interested can someone please inform me of the next step in my application. i have Line installed and use.

leferink92
12-25-2013, 05:56 PM
Lvl 100+, 3 epics lvl 99 (no+) and able to spent 800 gems the next war :) can i join? WBD-CHX-CVZ

bayday
01-17-2014, 12:15 PM
Very active player.
Lv 100+
On the way to max out:
Clayplate Mantle: 64/70
Malestorm Irons: 63/99
Arborsteel Vanguard: 60/99
It would be very nice to be accepted!

s1cK
01-20-2014, 01:22 PM
Hey Everyone, Hope all is well.. I am posting here to see if there are any guilds currently recruiting that are competitive and active? I am currently in a guild that I am not happy with the competitiveness and am always the top player in every guild war.. I put up between 35k and 50k per war in total and use mass amounts of gems.. I have fused 4 epics in the past month so I think I have the strategy of this game down pretty good.. I have 3 epics lvl 90 and my character is lvl100+... I was seeing if anyone would be able to help me find a good guild... obviously I doubt the top guilds will want me based on the fact that I still am not even were I want to be eventually I will want to cover all my bases on elements which I do now but also want all + epic versions.. in the amount of time I've played and from what I have accomplished this far I don't see that taking to long.. I have a really good line up and would like a good guild to match up to what I can do in GW and I don't want to always feel like I am the only person trying in the guild lol.. This is a long shot but thought I would give it a try. Let me know. Thanks - s1cK

-Blazeborn lvl50 soon to be max
-Maelstorm lvl90 soon to be max
-Cloudrange lvl90 soon to be max
-Sky Majestic lvl90 soon to be max

Currently working on fusing beastmaster.. wont be long

Friend code: WBG-CGZ-ZHV

Snowyspyke
03-20-2014, 12:36 PM
bump bump bump