PDA

View Full Version : Is there a limit to how much $ you can lose from being attacked?

warrends
09-06-2013, 06:07 AM
Yes I have searched but cannot find it. I remember seeing a post related to this a while ago.

Still a LLP and only been playing CC for 3 weeks or so (MW for over a year and KA for ~3-4 months): level 14 but with stats in the 18K range (I found a very good syndicate), so better than 90% of my peers. But I don't bank my money --- don't want to take the 10% hit. Haven't lost an attack (or raid) since week 1. Isn't there a limit to how much unbanked money you can lose per attack, based on your level? I have $100Ks unbanked at the moment. Will bank when we go to war but otherwise won't. Unless someone here tells me that I can potentially lose $20k-$30k per attack (> 10%).

I know there's a 2 hour (?) refresh before you can get attacked again. But that's a different question. This is all about how much $ you can actually lose when attacked.

Appreciate the help.

Dipstik
09-06-2013, 06:14 AM
First!

#smug

Green Drake
09-06-2013, 06:14 AM
At higher levels it is 600k. Not sure if this hods true across all levels.

bald zeemer
09-06-2013, 06:21 AM
At very low levels the amount lost isn't $30k. Not sure when it turns into $30k.

During PvP there isn't a limit - you lose the up to $600k per person, per two hours. During war there is straight-up no limit. Figures near $100m/hr are not unheard of.

warrends
09-06-2013, 06:35 AM
Appreciate the answers so far (but evidently dipstik is actually a dipstick). I could have sworn I saw a table or listing somewhere of levels or tiers along with max $ that can be taken from you, and the $ amount goes up as your level goes up (same in MW -- maxes at $300K per hit). Could be my imagination though ... So to bank or not to bank, aside from wars.

I guess I'll re-read Tramp Stamp's old thread from long ago on whether to bank or not.

bimmer kid
09-06-2013, 06:45 AM
if you are over lvl 200 than 72mil can be taken from you each day(600k x 12) but pretty unlikely to get attacked every 2 hours. if you bank more than 72mil each day(which is around 3mil IPH) than you should consider no banking.

if your under lvl 200 than split those figures in half

mxz
09-06-2013, 06:45 AM
At level 14 I think its like $1,500 per hit or something real low. And you can only be attacked 6-8 times, every 3 (not 2 - that's a higher tier).

What's your in game name? I have a L14 acct with 100K stats (must have found a better syndicate).

bald zeemer
09-06-2013, 06:47 AM
Appreciate the answers so far (but evidently dipstik is actually a dipstick). I could have sworn I saw a table or listing somewhere of levels or tiers along with max $ that can be taken from you, and the $ amount goes up as your level goes up (same in MW -- maxes at $300K per hit). Could be my imagination though ... So to bank or not to bank, aside from wars.

I guess I'll re-read Tramp Stamp's old thread from long ago on whether to bank or not.

It used to be 10 hits per 2 hours up to L200, then increased by 2 per 10 levels. With the launch of the new PvP, though, they made it 20 across the board.

warrends
09-06-2013, 07:16 AM
Thanks everyone again for the input.

At level 14 I think its like $1,500 per hit or something real low. And you can only be attacked 6-8 times, every 3 (not 2 - that's a higher tier).

What's your in game name? I have a L14 acct with 100K stats (must have found a better syndicate).

Just found this syndicate 2 days ago. And only been playing for ~2-3 weeks. Hard searching while also active in MW (top 100 faction but heading down to a top 150 --- less gold needed, if any) and KA (camping but with uber stats). Also needed a syndicate that has a decent clean language policy. My 9 year old began the game at the same time, and I don't need him seeing the stupidity of much of the playerbase. But we did well with this one.

Um ... not gonna give you my game name. That would just make me a target for you. Should you decide to go on a rampage, which I assume you wouldn't.

But appreciate the info. Been wondering if I should bank. At this level looks like I shouldn't bother except during wars. As I level up I will.

mxz
09-06-2013, 07:22 AM
Um ... not gonna give you my game name. That would just make me a target for you. Should you decide to go on a rampage, which I assume you wouldn't.

But appreciate the info. Been wondering if I should bank. At this level looks like I shouldn't bother except during wars. As I level up I will.I don't really do anything with the account, anyway. Created it just to hit walls and defense leaders.

Banking, even during wars, is pretty pointless unless you're high level (210+). Syndicates outside of T100 or so don't spend enough gold to give you enough losses and T100 syndicates focus on the high levels because its not worth trading lower IP for a couple bucks.

warrends
09-06-2013, 07:57 AM
I don't really do anything with the account, anyway. Created it just to hit walls and defense leaders.

Banking, even during wars, is pretty pointless unless you're high level (210+). Syndicates outside of T100 or so don't spend enough gold to give you enough losses and T100 syndicates focus on the high levels because its not worth trading lower IP for a couple bucks.

Then when we go to war I'll try not banking at all for the first several hours and see how much I lose. I can always dump it all in the bank in a single click if too much disappears. If I'm losing very little, or not even getting hit (more likely as I'm an LLP and most of my syndicate is HLPs) then I'll leave it unbanked. More good (indirect) advise. Thanks.

Edit: Just read your "Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club?" post for the 3rd or 4th time. Have 2 MTs, but I'm a long way from Loft and NC. But when I get there you've got the hard data to back up how to upgrade. Great post. And in the meantime I can apply that same methodology to my other lower income buildings, as was posted in there.

jmeijer
09-06-2013, 08:29 AM
Then when we go to war I'll try not banking at all for the first several hours and see how much I lose. I can always dump it all in the bank in a single click if too much disappears. If I'm losing very little, or not even getting hit (more likely as I'm an LLP and most of my syndicate is HLPs) then I'll leave it unbanked. More good (indirect) advise. Thanks.Keep no-banking. You won't get attacked that often, except when the opponent is so weak that they can't win against a higher level.

Stooboot
09-06-2013, 04:19 PM
30k a hit is the most that can be taken but you can be hit 20 times now so 600k is now the max but in the long run I say dont ever bank until war. That 10% is more than ppl will ever take from u enless your gettin robbed every hour or making under a mill an hour otherwise I suggest to never bank its a waste

PC77
09-06-2013, 04:32 PM
if you are over lvl 200 than 72mil can be taken from you each day(600k x 12) but pretty unlikely to get attacked every 2 hours. if you bank more than 72mil each day(which is around 3mil IPH) than you should consider no banking.

if your under lvl 200 than split those figures in half

You must have slept through math class Bimmer

BigMoney
09-06-2013, 05:08 PM
You must have slept through math class Bimmer

Haha, I thought $72mil was a suspiciously high amount, but he did get the IPH number right.

CCKallDAY
09-06-2013, 05:48 PM
Yes I have searched but cannot find it. I remember seeing a post related to this a while ago.

(shortened)
I know there's a 2 hour (?) refresh before you can get attacked again. But that's a different question. This is all about how much $ you can actually lose when attacked.

Appreciate the help.
shortened that for you, i think it is based on mafia (random guess)

CCKallDAY
09-06-2013, 05:49 PM
30k a hit is the most that can be taken but you can be hit 20 times now so 600k is now the max but in the long run I say dont ever bank until war. That 10% is more than ppl will ever take from u enless your gettin robbed every hour or making under a mill an hour otherwise I suggest to never bank its a waste
what about the mistake gree made you can attack people at the same time and you can lose 1.2 million think about that

Mil Mascaras
09-07-2013, 10:24 PM
I don't know if the max you can be robbed is 600k every 2 hours. Just today I got robbed of 600k by 3 different people within ten minutes of each other. I dont know if that's only allowed during p.v.p. event like the current one or always, but that was 1.8 million robbed in 30 minutes, with no 2 hour wait time.

bald zeemer
09-07-2013, 11:15 PM
Yes, it's only during PvP. And wars, of course, allow unlimited attacking.

There is a 2 hour wait time (or even 3?), but per person attacking, not per person attacked.