PDA

View Full Version : Looking to takeover a faction

heatnet
09-06-2013, 02:01 AM
I am looking to takeover a faction. Anyone faction who has merge with another faction or wishes to give
up your faction. Pls PM me.

keeskiller
09-06-2013, 02:09 AM
GIVE HAAHAHAHAHAH. I would not even buy you mine.. dude really work yourselve out and create your own and start working hard for it.. jeesh

09-06-2013, 08:08 AM
Is this a new hype or hobby?
Let others spend time and money on building and upgrading a faction to a certain level and then beg to run the show from here on?

I think it's pathetic! Start your own faction and learn to be patient by building it from scratch.

Tournai
09-06-2013, 08:21 AM
Is this a new hype or hobby?
Let others spend time and money on building and upgrading a faction to a certain level and then beg to run the show from here on?

I think it's pathetic! Start your own faction and learn to be patient by building it from scratch.

Well said!

SGT Rud
09-06-2013, 08:34 AM
Well, no. But I can leave my great faction and friends and make a new faction for you. Then you can have it and I will return to my faction.

Michael1989
09-06-2013, 08:53 AM
This is the 2nd or 3rd thread about this topic in the last few days.....

Leaders/players have spent along time and alot of effort building up a decent faction. Spending REAL money to get them where they are today and you come along and expect to just "Take over" one of them.....

Dude... Stop being lazy, create your own and put your own time and effort into it!

Special Op
09-06-2013, 09:03 AM
This is the 2nd or 3rd thread about this topic in the last few days.....

Leaders/players have spent along time and alot of effort building up a decent faction. Spending REAL money to get them where they are today and you come along and expect to just "Take over" one of them.....

Dude... Stop being lazy, create your own and put your own time and effort into it!

I guess that was a lot of wishful thinking.. Maybe he could buy one.

Special Op
09-06-2013, 09:04 AM
I am looking to takeover a faction. Anyone faction who has merge with another faction or wishes to give
up your faction. Pls PM me.

Start one like everyone else

Kill Joy
09-06-2013, 12:36 PM
Gotta give him credit for having the balls to actually ask to take over someones hard work and just stroll into a faction leadership roll. LOL