PDA

View Full Version : Bumped up time table a week...

Roscoe782
09-05-2013, 04:55 PM
Everyone seeing the same thing? It looks like what we were assuming was the faction LTE has been removed and war kicked up a week early...

General Ranger
09-05-2013, 05:05 PM
The countdown clock is still wrong, you would think gree checks these things before releasing them.

War was originally scheduled for the 28th then changed it (****ss) and now event list messed about with

Roscoe782
09-05-2013, 05:08 PM
They removed the event that was supposed to start on the 9th. We figured that would be the faction LTE. Now instead of the 30th, war is the 23rd. Sad.

SOF
09-05-2013, 05:50 PM
We all seriously need a four week break between wars. This is far too draining. I was excited to see this time table and now, but of course, they've changed it.

Captnmorgan
09-05-2013, 06:42 PM
A break would be nice but that would cut into the gold spending and upset the revenue for Gree. Cant blame them for wanting more money.

General Ranger
09-05-2013, 06:48 PM
A break would be nice but that would cut into the gold spending and upset the revenue for Gree. Cant blame them for wanting more money.

Bet Mickys scanner will love that

Todds94FD
09-05-2013, 07:04 PM
It's ridiculous! Gree, listen to your customers! Its been said many times before. War should be once a month, not every 3 weeks. I was excited to see the original schedule. I actually thought Gree finally did something right.....nope, once again they've let us down. They cant seem to get anything right. when India was over, we were notified that we were ranked in the 800s. IMPOSSIBLE! As soon as I checked the official list on this forum, i found out I was right. We were in the 500s. As much money as they make off of us, you'd think they could get something right.

No more gold for me! Wy should I support a company that refuses to support its customers.
I may be new to this forum but far from new to this game.

Sorry for the rant

General Ranger
09-05-2013, 07:13 PM
It's ridiculous! Gree, listen to your customers! Its been said many times before. War should be once a month, not every 3 weeks. I was excited to see the original schedule. I actually thought Gree finally did something right.....nope, once again they've let us down. They cant seem to get anything right. when India was over, we were notified that we were ranked in the 800s. IMPOSSIBLE! As soon as I checked the official list on this forum, i found out I was right. We were in the 500s. As much money as they make off of us, you'd think they could get something right.

No more gold for me! Wy should I support a company that refuses to support its customers.
I may be new to this forum but far from new to this game.

Sorry for the rant

Here here

Totally agree mate.

free play
09-06-2013, 05:57 AM
not only is the time wrong but they have the order if events wrong, now the boss is before the creates, is not thevfirst time this has happened, is this game run out out of someones shed, it makes you wonder, good game but the running of it is bad :(

Dutchie
09-06-2013, 08:50 AM
I'm not surprised and it is to be expected with games that are in constant development. They find issues with new events so they remove them from the calendar. It has happened in the past and I'm sure it will happen in the future.

sraghav42
09-06-2013, 09:31 AM
May be that we will get a boss LTQ , like the one we had in KA .
Like beating boss 600 times to get the final prize.

Serious F
09-06-2013, 10:41 AM
Hmmm...I guess someone needs to get some better numbers for the quarterly revenue presentation.
Bwahahaha

camper killer
09-06-2013, 10:56 AM
Bet Mickys scanner will love that

http://i40.tinypic.com/1q3n2c.jpg

Ser
09-06-2013, 06:40 PM
Put it back if it isn't broke dont fix it

possum
09-06-2013, 07:00 PM
This crap gets old.

Not sure how many people out there that have been playing this game for longer than a year still feels compelled to spend cash. Not sure who to blame, Gree, or those clowns constantly feeding them every event where Gree would feel compelled enough to shove these things down our throat, one after the other.