PDA

View Full Version : Battle Events

Stooboot
09-05-2013, 11:49 AM
Will crime city have the same events during battle as modern war did? I know no one probably has the answer to this its just speculation. My guess is they will, most everything that comes to modern war first comes to cc soon after. If they do this changes the strategy of almost every team in the game because of the prizes in these events.

Heres the full list of prizes basically if u complete 5 streak goals n 7 win goals its better than coming in top 25 thats y it changes the game

Win Goal
Win 1 War - 100A / 69D
Win 2 Wars - A110/D133
Win 3 Wars - 130/181
Win 5 Wars - 200A/196D
Win 8 Wars - 406A/350D
Win 12 Wars - 700A/740D
Win 18 Wars - 1400/1333
Win 25 Wars - 2700/2479
Win 35 Wars - 5000/4780
Win 50 Wars - 14573A / 17000D, +25% to Air Defense (In cc would be 25% gun or car defense)

Streak Event Goal
Win 2 Wars in a Row - A300/D206
Win 3 Wars in a Row - 400A/308D
Win 4 Wars in a Row - 550a/441d
Win 5 Wars in a Row - 1269A/800D
Win 6 Wars in a Row - 2400A/1916D
Win 7 Wars in a Row - 4600A/4391D
Win 8 Wars in a Row - 10,000/8673
Win 9 Wars in a Row - 20000A/18826d
Win 10 Wars in a Row - 64000A / 46513D, 30% More Attack from Air. (In cc 30% attack from guns or cars)

wepox
09-05-2013, 11:59 AM
That would be pritty cool and I think it ill happen at some point. I would rather see them fix some of these bugs before releasing new events
Just my 2 cents

sister morphine
09-05-2013, 12:48 PM
That would be pritty cool and I think it ill happen at some point. I would rather see them fix some of these bugs before releasing new events
Just my 2 cents
It could be interesting. Absurd to call such things a game changer but it's not guaranteed that top syndicates would win all the prizes, particularly those for putting together a run of wins - unless you're Fight Club of course, but who can tell whether that 100% record would stand. ;)

Stooboot
09-05-2013, 03:13 PM
It could be interesting. Absurd to call such things a game changer but it's not guaranteed that top syndicates would win all the prizes, particularly those for putting together a run of wins - unless you're Fight Club of course, but who can tell whether that 100% record would stand. ;)

it is a "game changer" tho because the prizes are so much better than the top rewards that most teams strategy will be to stay at the bottom to draw crappy teams to keep there streaks and get more wins. This wont change the top 3 or 10 that will never change but we already saw in mw the top 25 to 50 was completely different this battle till the end at least when everyone tried to make there push

its also harder for top groups to win the prizes because there facing other top groups unless they try to stay towards the bottom

Idiosyncrasy
09-05-2013, 03:53 PM
Can you please explain this type of event for those of us who don't play MW?

Smokes
09-05-2013, 03:59 PM
Hopefully, if they do, they will adjust the levels needed to achieve the goals since we don't have the energy modifiers that Modern War does.

sister morphine
09-05-2013, 04:14 PM
In both KA and MW there have been two parallel quests. One to win x number of battles over the course of the war; the other to win runs of victories. The final part of that would be 50+ wins in a row.

Stooboot
09-05-2013, 04:31 PM

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?66349-New-Feature-incoming-World-Domination-Faction-LTQ!

In both KA and MW there have been two parallel quests. One to win x number of battles over the course of the war; the other to win runs of victories. The final part of that would be 50+ wins in a row.

Its not 50 in a row its 10 goals of streaks 3,4,5,6 - 10 so u dont have to win 50 straight. And In here its prob going to be 35 wins total considering theres no health regen

brandocommando
09-05-2013, 05:02 PM
For the win streak one is it just to win 10 in a row for the grand prize? Or does it reset after each goal? Ie: win 2 in a row. Start over, win 3 in a row. Start over, etc

Mr T Perfect
09-05-2013, 05:06 PM
For the win streak one is it just to win 10 in a row for the grand prize? Or does it reset after each goal? Ie: win 2 in a row. Start over, win 3 in a row. Start over, etc

the streak starts over.

Mr T Perfect
09-05-2013, 05:07 PM
Mt faction got the top reward in the last battle - took 72 hours to planning and hard work. but we had excellent participation from the whole team - no-one was carried. but my stats jumped nearly 200K in 1 battle.

Idiosyncrasy
09-05-2013, 05:49 PM

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?66349-New-Feature-incoming-World-Domination-Faction-LTQ!

Its not 50 in a row its 10 goals of streaks 3,4,5,6 - 10 so u dont have to win 50 straight. And In here its prob going to be 35 wins total considering theres no health regen

Thanks guys!

Sounds like a combination of "winning streak," "thug life," and "hardcore hitman," except with more coordination and better prizes.

rohan007
09-05-2013, 09:29 PM
So gree has found a way to get rid of passive battles. What does gree wants us to do?? Stop using mind in building strategies and just TAP TAP TAP!??

bald zeemer
09-05-2013, 09:45 PM
I think it's a bit harsh to call out Gree for reducing strategy by implementing these quests.

Adapting to changing situations is the essence of strategy. That one of the tools in the kit is no longer as useful doesn't mean that all strategy must be abandoned.

rohan007
09-05-2013, 10:24 PM
A non gold using syndicate can only fight 27 battles with full health at the start. And that too excluding the retreats when you get matched to extreme strong syndicates. (talking about the top 250 tier). So that makes ut clear that we cannot get the reward for winning >25 battles. Thats crap. I'm not complaining about it though. I know the master minds will surely find a way out for this new event.

BigMoney
09-05-2013, 10:49 PM
A non gold using syndicate can only fight 27 battles with full health at the start. And that too excluding the retreats when you get matched to extreme strong syndicates. (talking about the top 250 tier). So that makes ut clear that we cannot get the reward for winning >25 battles. Thats crap. I'm not complaining about it though. I know the master minds will surely find a way out for this new event.

But to be fair, a team of free players can't win the reward for, say, Top 10 prizes either. This is no different.

The fact of the matter is that this is going to benefit lower teams far more than it will top ranked teams (outside of FC).

bald zeemer
09-05-2013, 10:52 PM
So that makes ut clear that we cannot get the reward for winning >25 battles. Thats crap. I'm not complaining about it though. I know the master minds will surely find a way out for this new event.

I'll take a stab in the dark and assume you're top 500 (since you said that t250 was a strong opponent, I'm assuming you are close enough to get matched with t250 but not actually in t250).

The rewards from the t500 finish are:
Iced Creamer 655/1217, Vehicle, 3% mafia defense [awesome mod at that level, btw]
Hood Sandals 934/503, Armor, 3% Melee attack
Pack O'Dogs 686/561, Explosive, 3% Car attack
CC Slugger 381/708, Melee
Killer Cooler 545/293, Gun

The rewards for finishing up to the win 18 wars quest, from original post:

Win 1 War - 100A / 69D
Win 2 Wars - A110/D133
Win 3 Wars - 130/181
Win 5 Wars - 200A/196D
Win 8 Wars - 406A/350D
Win 12 Wars - 700A/740D
Win 18 Wars - 1400/1333

I also don't get why you can only fight 27 battles at full health. There's 73 hours in a war. I may well be missing something, and this is well and truly outside of my expertise, but it seems like you should be able to do more than that.

sister morphine
09-05-2013, 10:54 PM
Yes, you're right. I can only claim to have been in a hurry when posting ;)

Given time constraints - the event lasts 73 hours, out of which needs to be deducted time waiting to be matched if going back to back (and if this does come you can hope that Gree will have sorted out whatever it was making FC wait 12 hours at one point, or the brown stuff really will hit the fan!), so it does effectively mean 50 pretty much in a row, or more so the last 35 wins need to be unbroken due to the numbers needed to finish the runs.

BigMoney
09-05-2013, 10:56 PM
I also don't get why you can only fight 27 battles at full health. There's 73 hours in a war. I may well be missing something, and this is well and truly outside of my expertise, but it seems like you should be able to do more than that.

73 hours = 4380 minutes, 60 minutes in war, 100 minutes for full health (if you use all 6 of your free hits in war), 4380/160 = 27.375 wars.

But anyway, you could easily do double the number of wars for free if you, say, split your syndicate into two groups of 30, and alternated which 30 are fighting.

rohan007
09-05-2013, 11:01 PM
@ bald zameer. I'm in a top 250 crew and we get matched to top 100/150 sometimes. We've defeated top 100's twice. May be our scouts were lucky? But all the days are not roses. Its just like two sides of a coin. It has all pros and cons.

@ bigmoney. Please give me some time. Nice idea. I'll think on it a bit and get back here. ;-). Thanks.

bald zeemer
09-05-2013, 11:02 PM
Cheers BM. A whole lot of questions come to mind, but I'll just leave it because I don't really want to reinvent the wheel, and running a public hypothetical on how to battle with a free syndicate seems beyond odd. Even though I kinda want to. ;)

But anyway, you could easily do double the number of wars for free if you, say, split your syndicate into two groups of 30, and alternated which 30 are fighting.
This will be the key. Amongst lower ranked teams those with the best communication and control will get significant boosts over those that don't.

BigMoney
09-05-2013, 11:05 PM
This will be the key. Amongst lower ranked teams those with the best communication and control will get significant boosts over those that don't.

Yep. Better boot your rogue battle-starters now.

sister morphine
09-05-2013, 11:05 PM
I'll take a stab in the dark and assume you're top 500 (since you said that t250 was a strong opponent, I'm assuming you are close enough to get matched with t250 but not actually in t250).

The rewards from the t500 finish are:
Iced Creamer 655/1217, Vehicle, 3% mafia defense [awesome mod at that level, btw]
Hood Sandals 934/503, Armor, 3% Melee attack
Pack O'Dogs 686/561, Explosive, 3% Car attack
CC Slugger 381/708, Melee
Killer Cooler 545/293, Gun

The rewards for finishing up to the win 18 wars quest, from original post:

There are no energy modifiers in CC, so from scratch it takes 100 minutes to fully regenerate (in contrast my KA account can regenerate fully in under an hour). So four hits at the start of a battle, which we know won't happen because most teams with sense will do a bit of scouting first. The effect will be the effects of a battle will last the length of two for totally free syndicates. That's still more than 27 available though.

Such teams will need to develop new strategies; perhaps creating squads so only half the members participate in one battle, then the other half does the next one and so on. If there are enough members maybe three squads. It's either that, the status quo, or they will have to buy gold (even if just to regenerate health for the next battle)

I see BM got in first :)

rohan007
09-05-2013, 11:06 PM
@ big money. Its not possible for all the 60 members to stay active all the time. As the different time zones play a role. There are some basic human activities and you know that. :-) if we want to keep flowing the active battles we must have all 60 members available all time. Then only this idea can work. Nice idea though. But not practically implementable.

sister morphine
09-05-2013, 11:15 PM
@ big money. Its not possible for all the 60 members to stay active all the time. As the different time zones play a role. There are some basic human activities and you know that. :-) if we want to keep flowing the active battles we must have all 60 members available all time. Then only this idea can work. Nice idea though. But not practically implementable.
A good reason to work up squads based on the time zones of your members. You've got a week to get something together. No plan survives contact with the enemy though, so whatever you do will need tweaking to get the best fit for you, even if that comes down to letting some people go

sister morphine
09-05-2013, 11:19 PM
Yep. Better boot your rogue battle-starters now.
Hmm, if you're gonna go back to back maybe recruit more of them! :D

rohan007
09-05-2013, 11:21 PM
The best idea that i've heard so far is from BM. But i can't find it practical. BM i'll catch you on kakao in your free time for some furtherbassistance if you dont mind. :-) Thanks for the idea btw.

genaks
09-05-2013, 11:31 PM
Rather than having your syndicate divided into half, I'd ask all of them to hit twice at the very start and then wait till the end. If we are good enough with the points, we declare another one right away. If we are not we take the rest of the hits available to us. BM's idea is good but it halves the points we can make in a single battle which in turn increases our chances of losing

BigMoney
09-05-2013, 11:34 PM
Rather than having your syndicate divided into half, I'd ask all of them to hit twice at the very start and then wait till the end. If we are good enough with the points, we declare another one right away. If we are not we take the rest of the hits available to us. BM's idea is good but it halves the points we can make in a single battle which in turn increases our chances of losing

I absolutely guarantee you every syndicate and their mothers will try the exact same thing-- score a tiny/minimal amount of points in the beginning, and try to pour it on all of a sudden at the end.

genaks
09-05-2013, 11:35 PM
And now that this thing is in the open, many syndicates will start doing that which will surely make up for a very exciting finish every battle

sister morphine
09-05-2013, 11:38 PM
As does your idea of everybody doing two hits and waiting if you're honest about it. And if you then feel it necessary to use the remaining hits at the end then you're back to the problem of losing half the event time to regeneration. It's a catch 22

genaks
09-05-2013, 11:38 PM
I absolutely guarantee you every syndicate and their mothers will try the exact same thing-- score a tiny/minimal amount of points in the beginning, and try to pour it on all of a sudden at the end.

Yeah. So in short, its going to be a new experience and we will need to issue a warning that these games are not meant for people weak at their hearts.

EDIT: I almost wrote that this is for the non-gold spending syndicates, but I think it will be much more tense with the gold spenders. For eg. when two heavy goals spending syndicates come across each other, both needing one more win to complete their respective streaks, the cash will flow

genaks
09-05-2013, 11:40 PM
As does your idea of everybody doing two hits and waiting if you're honest about it. And if you then feel it necessary to use the remaining hits at the end then you're back to the problem of losing half the event time to regeneration. It's a catch 22

Didnt quite get you

rohan007
09-05-2013, 11:45 PM
Yeah. So in short, its going to be a new experience and we will need to issue a warning that these games are not meant for people weak at their hearts.

EDIT: I almost wrote that this is for the non-gold spending syndicates, but I think it will be much more tense with the gold spenders. For eg. when two heavy goals spending syndicates come across each other, both needing one more win to complete their respective streaks, the cash will flow

The answer to your edited message. That takes the topic back to my first message. Is it just " TAP TAP AND TAP". Is it all Gree wants?? :-D

genaks
09-05-2013, 11:56 PM
The answer to your edited message. That takes the topic back to my first message. Is it just " TAP TAP AND TAP". Is it all Gree wants?? :-D
Pretty much yes. The strategy gives you something to apply your brains to but that's after the syndicates were introduced. Before that it was a tap only game. That said, people tap even more now as bald zeemer's signature clearly suggests :p

rohan007
09-06-2013, 12:04 AM
Well if its pretty clear that its just a tapping game now. I'd like to quit my addiction though. Thankgod i've not wasted my money on a tap game. I'd rather spend it on a strategy game. Let me start a new thread. :-D

Stooboot
09-06-2013, 12:09 AM
This is also based on the fact that they actually have these events during battle. In my opinion gree is going to lose money with these events because most teams strategy is to stay as low ranked as possible which means spending little gold at least in the beginning. So well see next Friday hopefully they do it because the prizes are nuts.

BigMoney
09-06-2013, 12:23 AM
This is also based on the fact that they actually have these events during battle. In my opinion gree is going to lose money with these events because most teams strategy is to stay as low ranked as possible which means spending little gold at least in the beginning. So well see next Friday hopefully they do it because the prizes are nuts.

I'm definitely going to have to go the other way on this one, at least for spending at the Top 10-50ish. It's a psychological thing, people are willing to spend more to keep something (e.g. a win streak they have going) than they are to spend to "earn" something they don't yet have. I will be genuinely surprised if the total for Top10 is below 15mil and the total for Top25 is below 9mil.

That said, I don't play MW, and I have no idea how the wins/win streak goals affected their war totals. This is more of a gut feeling thing, so I could be totally wrong.

bald zeemer
09-06-2013, 12:34 AM
I think totals in MW ended up almost completely unchanged, at least at higher levels.

TBH except for at the very top there's probably not the excess capacity for a wide-scale increase in IP. The variation war-to-war is minimal, despite the variation in prizes being substantial.

sister morphine
09-06-2013, 01:02 AM
I think totals in MW ended up almost completely unchanged, at least at higher levels.

TBH except for at the very top there's probably not the excess capacity for a wide-scale increase in IP. The variation war-to-war is minimal, despite the variation in prizes being substantial.
Pretty much yeah. The most interesting thing is that matching seems to open up a bit more with these events attached. That doesn't mean top 250 and under syndicates are going to be seeing FC, SAS and Rogues all the time, but those in top 50 and 100 might get them more.

bald zeemer
09-06-2013, 01:24 AM
Maybe. I definitely think a lot of 50-200 teams will be running into t25 or even t10 a lot, too.

BigMoney
09-06-2013, 02:10 AM
Maybe. I definitely think a lot of 50-200 teams will be running into t25 or even t10 a lot, too.

Lowest team we matched as a top 25 team was a team just outside the top 150. Just checked, they finished 140th.

bald zeemer
09-06-2013, 02:15 AM
Fair call.

A lot of teams in 50-200 will be running into t10 and t25 more often.

I remember in the first war FC got NGF - so even without all this strategising crazy things can happen.

sister morphine
09-06-2013, 02:55 AM
Fair call.

A lot of teams in 50-200 will be running into t10 and t25 more often.

I remember in the first war FC got NGF - so even without all this strategising crazy things can happen.
Indeed. Can is likely to increasingly become will with this change ;)

Butt Futter
09-06-2013, 03:58 AM
So you get better stats for the streaks then placing....so lots of top players will create 1-3 man sydnicates and destroy low ranked teams.

hahaahh

Great going Gree.

bald zeemer
09-06-2013, 06:15 AM
I think I deserve the prize to be retroactively awarded to my syn, for pioneering that form of gameplay months ago. :D Easily got the streak covered.

sister morphine
09-06-2013, 08:13 AM
I think I deserve the prize to be retroactively awarded to my syn, for pioneering that form of gameplay months ago. :D Easily got the streak covered.Yes, I did that too (after you). It's fun

genaks
09-06-2013, 08:21 AM
We got matched to the brewskis and SAS V last time and there was something very unusual with both of them. They both were ranked below us. Even if they were not spending gold, they atleast know the strategy so we can expect them to make more points than they did

Oh and by the way we retreated against both of them. I'm still not sure if it was the right thing to do

jmeijer
09-06-2013, 08:26 AM
Maybe. I definitely think a lot of 50-200 teams will be running into t25 or even t10 a lot, too.100% sure about this. To give you an example: Project Phoenix got higher opponents (avg.) than No Wankers did in the previous battle. And NoW finished 100 places higher.

It's mostly based on stats.