PDA

View Full Version : Event Clock Discrepancy?

Mongo
09-05-2013, 08:47 AM
So I think we noticed they shifted the France calendar within a day after posting. Can anyone explain when Foreign Legion LTQ will end? My event clock at present reads 3d5h remaining, the global calendar says 9/6. Those don't match.

I'd guess the event clock is more accurate, but if not GREE you should announce it profusely if the hope is to create a gold buying panic.

Dealer204
09-05-2013, 09:43 AM
I dont forsee many people going ballz out buying vaults for this event.. The units suck for the energy and xp..

Paisthecoolest
09-05-2013, 10:00 AM
I have the same question

Sirius
09-05-2013, 11:21 AM
Hey Folks,

We're looking into this and should have things sorted out shortly.

keeskiller
09-05-2013, 11:40 AM
Hey Folks,

thanks ahead, and also the Event for war does not run at the same time, it doesn't match.

General Ranger
09-05-2013, 11:41 AM
Hey Folks,

Can you also clarify why the war date was originally set for four weeks and then suddenly shortened to three.

One would think you guys read this forum and lots factions and players are getting burned out by all these events. Cut down on the amount of events, and war every four weeks please.

heal
09-05-2013, 06:02 PM
In principal I agree to four weeks, but we should get some notice. I had it all worked out for a 3 week turnaround. All I ask is some notice, a post on the forum from Gree saying after the ....... war we will be changing to a four week turnaround. Then stick with it.

General Ranger
09-05-2013, 06:18 PM
In principal I agree to four weeks, but we should get some notice. I had it all worked out for a 3 week turnaround. All I ask is some notice, a post on the forum from Gree saying after the ....... war we will be changing to a four week turnaround. Then stick with it.

The only thing consistent about gree is them screwing players over.

heal
09-05-2013, 06:21 PM
The only thing consistent about gree is them screwing players over.Sirus should at least tell us when the war will actually be, instead of we're looking into it.

General Ranger
09-05-2013, 06:23 PM
Sirus should at least tell us when the war will actually be, instead of we're looking into it.

That's their favourite line.

Socks
09-05-2013, 06:40 PM
I dont forsee many people going ballz out buying vaults for this event.. The units suck for the energy and xp..Free units never suck.

General Ranger
09-05-2013, 06:40 PM
Free units never suck.

But XP does

greenwing
09-06-2013, 01:56 AM
The only thing consistent about gree is them screwing players over.
The only thing consistent about modern war players is them still buying lots of vaults of gold :D

Roscoe782
09-06-2013, 03:54 AM
Hey Folks,

Shorty as in days or shortly as in war weekend when it doesn't matter...

Is war the 20th or the 30th?

What happened to the week long event starting on the 9th?