PDA

View Full Version : I don't know if this question has been answered or not

xxinterfector
09-05-2013, 07:31 AM
If I raid a guy's boost buildings(infirmary, composite factory etc) will it affect the player's stats ?
If yes .. will one attack suffice or do I have to raid it 3 times ?

Amarjit
09-05-2013, 07:37 AM
If u attack a players boost buildings then that player loses sone stats untill repaired but it has to be raided three times or the stats wont drop. Hope this answers your question

sraghav42
09-05-2013, 07:43 AM
Exactly......

If u attack a players boost buildings then that player loses sone stats untill repaired but it has to be raided three times or the stats wont drop. Hope this answers your question

Mcdoc
09-05-2013, 08:17 AM
If u attack a players boost buildings then that player loses sone stats untill repaired but it has to be raided three times or the stats wont drop. Hope this answers your questionYup - his answer is the way I understand it to work.

keeskiller
09-05-2013, 11:42 AM
good question don't think so.. it will count because my cement factory is hit 3 times and i still have the discount ;)

Marcusfiahie
09-05-2013, 05:25 PM
Just remember if you are in the middle of the PvP event the more you attack boost and unit buildings the less IP you will get towards the event. If your able to raid another player only by taking out the composite factory, you will get more IP by attacking defense buildings and money buildings.