PDA

View Full Version : Honest opinions on robbing

Johny Lauronitis
09-05-2013, 04:22 AM
Could I get the forums opinion on this.i just robbed I certain kid from the 13_ syndicate and he just posted on my wall, quote and quote " you are so dead..." . Are a lot of people who play this game whiny when they get robbed? Maybe it's just me, but when I get robbed I try to rob them back, after all it's a game.

sister morphine
09-05-2013, 04:23 AM
Lol, tell him his tears are your nourishment

Butt Futter
09-05-2013, 04:29 AM
That is him asking for you to camp his hood.

Ragmondino
09-05-2013, 04:29 AM
I think it's mean and a tactic only Bully's would use.

Johny Lauronitis
09-05-2013, 04:37 AM
If you don't mid butt could you teach me how to camp ones hood from just a message

Ragmondino
09-05-2013, 04:38 AM
Just go back and search said player every time you log in.

Butt Futter
09-05-2013, 04:43 AM
Rag if right. Just keep refreshing your rivals list until you see him. He's a coward so he won't give you a link in return.

Johny Lauronitis
09-05-2013, 04:45 AM
Kinda lazy to find him, his hood isn't worth half an hour of tapping. Thx anyway, I thought there was another hidden way to find him that I didn't know.

Edit: Truth be told i only used the 150% attack/defense formulae to rob him does that piss people off?

BigMoney
09-05-2013, 04:51 AM
Kinda lazy to find him, his hood isn't worth half an hour of tapping. Thx anyway, I thought there was another hidden way to find him that I didn't know.

I get far more enjoyment out of others blowing a gasket than I do from however much imaginary play-money I get from robbing/attacking them.

Johny Lauronitis
09-05-2013, 04:53 AM
I get far more enjoyment out of others blowing a gasket than I do from however much imaginary play-money I get from robbing/attacking them. True that, it's kinda like people raging at you for beating them in dota 2

pallack
09-05-2013, 04:59 AM
Could I get the forums opinion on this.i just robbed I certain kid from the 13_ syndicate and he just posted on my wall, quote and quote " you are so dead..." . Are a lot of people who play this game whiny when they get robbed? Maybe it's just me, but when I get robbed I try to rob them back, after all it's a game.

How did you know? That he is from 13_ syndicate which I don't know the purpose of mentioning syn name here. We are all robbing and being rob ..many unkind words do splashing on all walls of crime city, what? You need to thread it here like you crying to your mommy

Ragmondino
09-05-2013, 05:00 AM
How did you know? That he is from 13_ syndicate which I don't know the purpose of mentioning syn name here. We are all robbing and being rob ..many unkind words do splashing on all walls of crime city, what? You need to thread it here like you crying to your mommy

Sounds like someone is a little upset about being robbed or his syn being a whiney little syn...
Grow a pair.

Butt Futter
09-05-2013, 05:19 AM
Sounds like someone is a little upset about being robbed or his syn being a whiney little syn...
Grow a pair.

Can he learn correct sentence structure first? My head hurts trying to decipher what he was trying to post.

bald zeemer
09-05-2013, 05:30 AM
Whining about being robbed earns a bit of stalking time. Just like BF said. Put in the effort, the hilarity on your wall will be worth it.

Johny Lauronitis
09-05-2013, 06:20 AM
I think ur Engrish veli best, u go Oxford ah?

Max Power
09-05-2013, 06:46 AM
I had a guy stalking me 24/7. and I whined a little in an adult manner. No threats or anything stupid like that. No response from the attacker either. The behavior continued. So now I just leave my buildings uncollected and log in solely to play events, and stalk his hood. It's kind of a new fun way to play the game. I am hoping I am able to get him to whine back.

3squir3
09-05-2013, 07:36 AM
tbh if people are whining over a game then they got issues lol.
I just laugh when people whine then threaten to get other syndicate members on you if you dont stop. I mostly just ignore and dont say anything but keep doing it , eventually they will come back and apologise then in a kind manner ask you to stop to which most of the time i tend to do.

Beamer 420
09-05-2013, 07:41 AM
Best one I had, a guy messaged me, "get AIDs and die." wtf.....he ended up apologizing. Note: threatening from a point of weakness is not a good strategy.

Mack The Knife
09-05-2013, 08:46 AM
Every time this one player's hood would come up in my RL I'd visit and try to rob.. I kept forgetting that her stats were too high. this happened about 3 times. in addition to retaliation robbing my hood for three days, she kept rage robbing my character even though I had no cash on me. then she angrily messaged my wall asking if I was ignorant?

My thinking is this is an awesome deal for her. every time I forget she's untouchable she gets a free meal. so why's she so angry? ah well. I hope that little rage ball finds some inner peace or something.

BigMoney
09-05-2013, 08:53 AM
Every time this one player's hood would come up in my RL I'd visit and try to rob.. I kept forgetting that her stats were too high. this happened about 3 times. in addition to retaliation robbing my hood for three days, she kept rage robbing my character even though I had no cash on me. then she angrily messaged my wall asking if I was ignorant?

My thinking is this is an awesome deal for her. every time I forget she's untouchable she gets a free meal. so why's she so angry? ah well. I hope that little rage ball finds some inner peace or something.

Personally, I'll give everyone who fails a rob/attack on me one free pass (though I often retaliate once just to see their hood), but when you start failing multiple attacks is when I start punishing you for it. No joke, right now I have the weirdest stalker-- a guy with about one-fifth of my stats is constantly failing attacks and robs on me. He keeps posting how many times he hits me (all fails, obviously) before he gets a "This player is too beat up!" error message, which he seems to view as a victory. The error message should read "YOU are too beat up to fight" but I'm guessing if he was smart enough to figure that out, he'd probably also be smart enough to realize you can't win a fight against someone with 5 times your stats.

Tommy_K
09-05-2013, 09:07 AM
i'm very bad at remembering names, and too lzay to write them down

so in an average pvp event the double my stats players will get hit 4 or 5 times before their name sticks in my head long enough to avoid them for the rest of that pvp, will have forgotten them by the next again though :P

wouldn't know why they would hate that, i love seeing green news...it's a booyah! feeling ;)
i will try to rob ppl back that rob me though, feel like that is only fair.

BigMoney
09-05-2013, 09:55 AM
i'm very bad at remembering names, and too lzay to write them down

so in an average pvp event the double my stats players will get hit 4 or 5 times before their name sticks in my head long enough to avoid them for the rest of that pvp, will have forgotten them by the next again though :P

wouldn't know why they would hate that, i love seeing green news...it's a booyah! feeling ;)
i will try to rob ppl back that rob me though, feel like that is only fair.

I'm not in the shark tank yet, so my newsfeed is already 100% green. How glad/upset I am that you decided to insert yourself onto my feed depends entirely on your IPH, and the IPHs of the other players on my feed.

Edit: I'd also be pretty ecstatic at someone with a particular syndicate tag leaving me a link, though for some reason, they avoid me like the plague (though they are no stranger to the "post message" button on my wall). Can't imagine why.

SOGO
09-05-2013, 10:05 AM
About 12 hours ago this dude I robbed left me a bunch of messages on my wall calling me a cheat :confused: And his last message, word for word:

"Thanks for attacking me i am one of the RATS on gree and reporting you to them hahahahaha goodbye say bye to all your money and be ready to start all over again you should be contacted in 24-48 hrs thanks"

And all that because I hit his laundromats for boxes.

megar1
09-05-2013, 10:40 AM
I just have one simple rule, never robb anyone with lower IPH than myself..

Mack The Knife
09-05-2013, 02:02 PM
I rob everybody. if you have a building 27k or better you're getting robbed.

Which makes me wonder..where does everyone else draw the line relative to your stats?
Whats your min-rob?

MrM
09-05-2013, 02:16 PM
I always rob level 1 LTB's, even if the payout is not great for the pagoda and toy box, because of the low xp. Other than that I don't bother robbing anything in a hood if the total from the buildings worth robbing won't pay out at least 1 mil. People who hide their level 1 NC's behind trees annoy me, you can often tell by the iph but a lot of people don't bother with NC's and their iph is made up out of their LTB's...but finding that I've hit a level 1 NC sucks...that's of course exactly why people do it.
And I only rob iph's lower than mine(mine is not high :D) if the person is way too weak to start stalking my hood in revenge.

bald zeemer
09-05-2013, 02:28 PM

Which makes me wonder..where does everyone else draw the line relative to your stats?
Whats your min-rob?

Robbing for cash - LTB, NC or one of the big 24s.
Robbing for fun - laundromat.

The Fonz
09-05-2013, 02:29 PM

Whats your min-rob?
I'm not particular with my building selection during collect case events, other than each rob yielding 1-2 XP max. Naturally, LTBs are the best, but I have no reservations targeting Dominican restaurants, T-shirt stands, etc. For me, it's less about the cash yields and more about generating case drops whenever and wherever possible.

Nibelung Valesti
09-05-2013, 06:58 PM

I usually tell players like that to play farmville instead if they dont want to be robbed or attacked.

Grant B
09-06-2013, 12:24 PM
I usually tell players like that to play farmville instead if they dont want to be robbed or attacked.

Haha I love that. Im going to start telling people that

sabatoa
09-06-2013, 01:08 PM
I rob for cash because I'm trying to grow my hood. My minimum interest in robbing a building is about 40k/victory but even then level 1 NCs are boring. I get giddy seeing upgraded LTBs

I keep track of the honeypots when I find them so I go to the same 15 or so people and rotate based on whoever is coming up on my rival list or newsfeed.

I had a guy or two ask nicely if I could ease off on them a few days after the PvP, as if that was why I was hitting him. Regardless I eased up and within days he was off my rival list and newsfeed anyways.

This week though, so guy lost his shiat on my wall and it was hilarious. Threatening to send his whole Syn after me, daring me to attack him one more time and all that. I decided to have some fun with him;

"bish please. I will sell every building I own and devote my life to robbing you until you love me. You'll see my name every damn time you log in. You got me excited now. Leave something uncollected. Test me."

haha

So he did and of course I took everything. He flailed away on me winning zero dollars for like two hours. It was funny until I realized he bumped all my honey pots off my newsfeed that were no longer on my rival list. Guess he won after all.

/cool story brah

billythekid123
09-06-2013, 02:11 PM
Why am i only getting 10 points per rob?

ploop
09-07-2013, 12:27 PM
I rob for cash because I'm trying to grow my hood. My minimum interest in robbing a building is about 40k/victory but even then level 1 NCs are boring. I get giddy seeing upgraded LTBs

I keep track of the honeypots when I find them so I go to the same 15 or so people and rotate based on whoever is coming up on my rival list or newsfeed.

I had a guy or two ask nicely if I could ease off on them a few days after the PvP, as if that was why I was hitting him. Regardless I eased up and within days he was off my rival list and newsfeed anyways.

This week though, so guy lost his shiat on my wall and it was hilarious. Threatening to send his whole Syn after me, daring me to attack him one more time and all that. I decided to have some fun with him;

"bish please. I will sell every building I own and devote my life to robbing you until you love me. You'll see my name every damn time you log in. You got me excited now. Leave something uncollected. Test me."

haha

So he did and of course I took everything. He flailed away on me winning zero dollars for like two hours. It was funny until I realized he bumped all my honey pots off my newsfeed that were no longer on my rival list. Guess he won after all.

/cool story brah

lol that is hilarious!!!!!!!

ploop
09-07-2013, 12:31 PM
i once tried to recruit a guy for my syn. and he politely said no. so then i attacked and robbed him. and he freaked out. he said i will get my money back. i said to stop whining over a game and he robbed me. but he could never get my good buildings. i used the att/rob/att/rob method for him to get my message!!!!!!!

ALSO IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN INDIAN NATION'S SECOND SYNDICATE. PM ME FOR QUESTIONS.

bald zeemer
09-07-2013, 01:21 PM
ALSO IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN INDIAN NATION'S SECOND SYNDICATE. PM ME FOR QUESTIONS.

How does a dead syndicate still have a second syndicate?

Oops, that's not a PM. Oh bother.

Forabuzz
09-09-2013, 06:19 AM
rob get robbed. that's how the game goes. u rob people so don't get pissed when you get robbed. if you don't want to get robbed collect your buildings on time.

Forabuzz
09-09-2013, 06:20 AM
rob get robbed that is the game. if you don't want to get robbed collect your buildings on time.