PDA

View Full Version : Ferr and many factions like his are going to love this idea-Faction Bank for cash

Air Force Vet
09-05-2013, 03:38 AM
With the recent introduction of the Arc de Triomphe, many have already built theirs. Even with a cement factory at level 10 there will be a point in which the individual player can no longer upgrade this or future Limited Money bldgs. I know Ferr's faction is maxed out on faction bonuses. Why not let members or officers ask their leader to borrow cash from the Faction Bank to help upgrade their Arc? That way their IPH increases, thus allows them to donate more to the faction. In return the member earns an indestructible to help in future faction wars. Its a win win situation.

droffatsto50
09-05-2013, 03:49 AM
Although I'm not in a faction like that, more rather a top 500, it is still a great idea. They should have a tracker saying how much you have taken out and how much you have donated to see how much people give compared to receive. The only flaw is that how much are they allowed to take in a certain time period? 1 million a day? 5 Million a week?

jchow69
09-05-2013, 04:05 AM
I like da idea. When's an update, lol.

Air Force Vet
09-05-2013, 04:17 AM
Many like me donate between 8-10 million everyday. In ten days that's 100 million. Think about it folks. Think about it.

Jetwit
09-05-2013, 04:30 AM
What happens when someone borrows money for the LTE building and leaves the faction right after?

Sigfried
09-05-2013, 04:40 AM
I'm guessing loans have to be approved by an officer. I routinely give over 50 million a day to our faction, would love to see my team mates with low IPHs build up theirs. But we are not talking loans because loans have to be paid back. Just sell a Western Union office as. LTQ building then let me send faction members cash.

Flash0810
09-05-2013, 05:35 AM
I like the idea and would like to see this done by GREE. In regards to someone running off with the money, look at it this way. Have an all out Faction assault on the crook who left with the money. I'm sure by the time the Faction is through with him, he would be willing to pay back all the money (or be forced into retirement)! :)

jorge54
09-05-2013, 06:17 AM
This will get used as a way to increase the vault size. So you would have to iron out some details. (Maybe it costs $5 for every $1 loaned).

13 BRAVO
09-05-2013, 06:40 AM
I like the idea

Beamer
09-05-2013, 07:19 AM
Don't like the idea. Many people already do this by leaving faction before another members buildings are ready to collect find each other to get on speed dial and let the person they want to get the money know when buildings are ready to collect.

Closer
09-05-2013, 07:29 AM
Instead of all this madness about tracking loans and worrying about people leaving.. Just ask the leader if u can be exempt from donations for x amount of days to save for upgrades. And if theirs no more bonuses to purchase as a faction... Stop frickin donating! 🍻

xxinterfector
09-05-2013, 07:34 AM
It would too much of a hassle to add this feature.
Too many 'what ifs'.
Also .. it will make the game a little more complicated.

Flash0810
09-05-2013, 08:35 AM
Maybe GREE could put an "Evil Admin" feature in to take care of those crooks. I remember Admin's having fun with this plugin on Day of Defeat! That brings back some good times..

jimb0b
09-05-2013, 09:28 AM
This is a great idea!

Your max vault is 90m, to upgrade some buildings you need 100m's +
Why not have it, so you can keep your 'spare cash' in the faction vault then when you have 60m in there, you can withdraw your own money then upgrade to higher level buildings.

Therefore you are not taking over peoples just your own from what you have invested.

Dealer204
09-05-2013, 09:35 AM
It is a cool idea, but it really messes with the whole game, this would allow a everyone to make a new account then transfer millions-billions to it. I understand cash and strength no longer go hand in hand with the stat inflation but still..would make the game worse

scurvynaive
09-05-2013, 09:45 AM
Worst idea ever. And not exactly new either people have been asking for this forever. The whole point of a max vault size is to make it difficult to upgrade expensive buildings and get the lte units. Why dont you just say what you really mean.

Gree I want that pretty 7k unit and I don't want to take any risk or make any effort, please make it happen thanks thanks XOXOXOXO

keeskiller
09-05-2013, 11:42 AM
nope.. will not work out propper..

King Dante!
09-05-2013, 12:29 PM
Terrible idea. It would introduce too many loopholes and vaults would be completely useless.

Air Force Vet
09-07-2013, 04:51 AM
Atleast I'm thinking outside the box. Some of you critics are quick to point out errors. Now to upgrade this new bldg to level 3 it will cost roughly $115 million. Thanks for all the replies.

Ser
09-07-2013, 09:34 AM
No don't do it then big factions will dominate

andypandy2
09-07-2013, 09:49 AM
Really, what is the point? Ferr and top factions can't use game cash for anything anyway. What could they possibly buy?

jchow69
09-07-2013, 09:52 AM
Really, what is the point? Ferr and top factions can't use game cash for anything anyway. What could they possibly buy?

walls?, though I doubt it

stephen2013
09-07-2013, 10:28 AM
I love this idea. I'm in a 750 faction and we have guys that struggle to get the new LE buildings. I would donate money in a heartbeat because I make enough everyday for 2.5 Arc's and would love to help my guys out.

I also agree on the idea that loans need officer approval.

Philly982
09-07-2013, 11:22 AM
Despite finding a way to combat all the logical loopholes, this still will never work. I am sure Gree wants players to have to purchase fake money with real money to be able to upgrade these buildings. Plus what is the point if every player in the game can upgrade all their buildings without the stats to be able to do so in the first place. What would be the point of trying to build your player up to be able to be in the position to go over vault and get the upgrades?

dangtin_qc
09-07-2013, 11:38 AM
Excellent weblog here! Additionally your site quite a bit up very fast! What host are you the use of? Can I am getting your affiliate hyperlink to your host? I wish my site loaded up as fast as yours lol
Wow, fantastic weblog layout! How lengthy have you ever been blogging for? you make running a blog glance easy. The full look of your web site is excellent, let alone as} the content!
Keep functioning ,fantastic job!
tai lieu (http://diendan.studentzone.vn) , gia su (http://vieclam.studentzone.vn) , dv cong ty (http://www.vietnam.net.co/) ,
thiet bi bep nha hang (http://bepnhahang.vn/) ,

Mcdoc
09-07-2013, 01:59 PM
This feature is already in the game - if you want to donate money to another player - just leave your buildings uncollected. If you want to borrow money for other players - just go collect their buildings for them :)

SGT Rud
09-07-2013, 02:00 PM
I for one, no offense, but do not like this idea at all. Part of the game is to need to go overvault to purchase some of the things. Gaining money and items from other players during PvP is part of the game. If players could just not go over vault because all their money is saved up in a faction bank, what would the point be of PvP?

Although I am concerned with the matter of faction bonuses being completed or near completed for a few factions. I have proposed in the past to add LE faction bonuses. This would help some factions keep their players and would be a great recruiting tool for those who do lose members or just havent filled their ranks.

I have also commented before about a faction vault. It could only hold maybe 3 billion dollars completely protected. The only time money could be taken is during WD. If you hit the command center, you will get 300K or 10% per hit until the battle is over. Or you could make it where the command center has a health bar also and can only be hit 10 times, or 20 times.

iamnasty
09-07-2013, 04:45 PM

+1, lol :D

Big Baby Jesus
09-07-2013, 05:26 PM
Level 30.... All limited buildings...(only 1 each of AC, AMR, Villa). Hustle and grind if you want those buildings.

CAF
09-07-2013, 05:36 PM
Disagree 100%, what's next after that?? The ability to borrow units from other players in your faction?? because hey they aren't using them anyways, so I should be able to benefit myself. If this was to get implemented there would be 20+ threads about the loss of the units given away for upgrading the buildings.

DMick
09-07-2013, 07:15 PM
I actually pitched this exact idea to Gree via the support feature in the app. I was politely told that they love feedback from players and would consider it. But did they really? I highly doubt it, because that would mean that people might spend less gold **gasp** and Gree might not make a boatload of cash. I would personally love it, as I've donation over $1.2 billion to my factions bank-which may not be a lot to some, but for a mostly non-gold player I consider it a significant contribution.

Rade
09-08-2013, 12:19 AM
This is a game-breaking idea and would honestly take a lot of fun out of the game. I like the creativity though, just would not seem to work here. This would make personal vaults useless, allow camping to be furthered pushed to complete stagnation of level, and it would be a slap in the face to everyone who had to build their base overtime with hard work and efficient control over their money.