PDA

View Full Version : New Syndicate Seeks Active Members - No Other Requirements

kidpresentable
09-05-2013, 01:33 AM
After most of a year in another syndicate, myself and several other players have been forced to take the decision to move on. We had a leader who was largely inactive but refused to pass on responsibility, so the whole thing was grinding to a halt.

So we've started a new one, with only the active players invited. That's our only requirement, to get involved and enjoy the game. So we're looking for more people who would like to do the same. We're a friendly bunch and we're not going to be pestering you to download extra apps to communicate on, the in-game forums are fine.

It's only been a few days so far and we're building up bonuses fast, including 20% on the Building Output, Melee Defense and Building Defense, so it won't take us long to catch up.

Let me know if you're interested and I'll send you the invite code.

MWWM J
09-05-2013, 01:43 AM
Hey you can come join mine. Alot of bonuses and 16 members. Got $ to open more spots if needed. We are 9 days new. Let me know.
💥Crime City International💥
Bonuses:
Melee Defense 25%
Building Defense 15%
Gun Defense 20%
Car Defense 15%
Respect Payout 10%
Building Output 15%
Armor Defense 10%

kidpresentable
09-05-2013, 01:59 AM
Thanks very much for the offer, but we've invested a lot of game money in it now so we're going to keep on building this one.

Rebels
09-05-2013, 02:02 AM
Good luck. Lots of fun starting a syndicate from scratch.

MWWM J
09-05-2013, 02:03 AM
Yup, just thought id throw it out there. Offer is still open if it turns out its not working. Hope it does though. Good luck👍

kidpresentable
09-12-2013, 01:45 AM
Thanks.

We're now up to 10 players, all active, and a lot of bonuses bought (we're putting in millions every day for now to get it going). Anyone want to join up? You don't need to put in as much cash but we could do with a few battlers!