PDA

View Full Version : Ka Ki Nam. Make us happy & enjoy this game

RacoonSiao
09-04-2013, 11:24 PM
All,

It is a pleasure to know that this game make everyone happy and enjoy.

Wait waiting for the start of France event. Let relax here and have a cup of Kopi Talk.

**Please see the rules & regulation of this OFF-TOPIC thread**

BE HAPPY.

Lao uncle

R4V3N
09-05-2013, 12:05 AM
Huh? Lao Uncle, got Rules & Regulations one meh? U talking about Gree's one or your own R&R? And where to see? Ok now i go back to write proper England liao.

Alright to all of you the great SGP dudes out there, it is a real pleasure getting to know you people. Personally I am not so active on the forum. Probably come in twice every week just to check for latest updates on the game. And I hardly post or reply to threads. I kind of got excited to know actually there are more of us playing MW than I thought. Something like a reunion of long lost buddies. Everyone was happily poking at each other and adding allies when came this "kaypoh" busybody whom I shall not mention. The ultimate party-spoiler. Let's cast him aside and move on.

I have three accts one main and two llp. I would like to propose Lao Uncle set up a new faction as the leader and I will move one of my llp over. Please provide your thoughts. Thanks guys and good luck for France war :)

Derrick chua
09-05-2013, 12:19 AM
Ya la the cb cjd... sibei kei kiang.. seriously if you all wan start a sillypore team I can start a new lvl 1 account than play in it.. lol.. always good fight alongside fellow country mate!

RacoonSiao
09-05-2013, 12:37 AM
Haha...No need to create new...just post your current fraction name here or you sign off with your current fraction name and rank. **(You see many ppl do that and it flood all over the place)***

Then we all do the ranking and do like what other people do.....the junior level one go one faction....and the strong one go another one. Let whoever holding the account to decide what to do.

Now we have Merlion city, heard rank top 4000..
(*but hor...india war cannot find the name.)
..so maybe all junior account go there and pray play lor.
My junior account at level 20 had just applied.

Then the Evolution O'Warriors, rank 279. But hor this one Strong with Gold...uncle scare.

The rule & regulations are off course the Gree one lar. Wo mm si Zhen Hu le.
Over here only R & R.

Wo de gold safe keep in Zhen Hu holding le.

tio ko lian ti ko cho.

Derrick chua
09-05-2013, 12:48 AM
Pooblem is lim bei only playing one acc leh... must start xin eh to join u all... lvl 1 where got ppl wan me..

RacoonSiao
09-05-2013, 12:56 AM
Pooblem is lim bei only playing one acc leh... must start xin eh to join u all... lvl 1 where got ppl wan me..

Slowly build....take your time....the night is still young.
You set Lady acct, Gen CB may be wan you ;-) :p

Your current acct with faction? If no, join some good faction and get that rewards to grow your stat.

Lao Uncle still growing le. **No think grow white hair hor**
Now stat with 200K attk, IPH 500K...still growing.
But important is to enjoy the game lar.

Derrick chua
09-05-2013, 01:15 AM
My karrent acc with a good f^Raction... been there too long to move.. paisei also... ang mo need my small **** to pok them to keep them shoik shoik la... I can start something tonight la by france I tink not ready for war one la!

R4V3N
09-05-2013, 01:21 AM
Lao Uncle always witty jokes i enjoy lol
Got leh this morning I checked ranked 2,179th in India
Faction Invite Code 916-590-780
I propose llp accts come here just to have some fun lah. No pressure one. We mainly camping there while our Da Ge fight outside. So far 9 accts there my ex colleague is leader. Got only same basic faction bonus nia just started not long ago after Cananda. India our first war. We play play for fun only still can get 18wins n win 5/5 in a row.
Bro DC, set up ur llp and come over have some fun. We got a good mix L9, 20+ 40+ 70+ and 2 or 3 above 100 but all below 200K stats. So if Lao Uncle come over can be DL

RacoonSiao
09-05-2013, 01:41 AM
No pray pray....lao uncle learning... now you see I finish writing with signature....next time you see I finish with signature to do recruitment....then hor I go round all forum and post my Rally speech...then hor...jiu jiu become senior memmer. *(Wrong spelling, member?, Paiseh)

I fought 3 wars alreadi. Poland, Australia, MedagasarKa, India...whoops 4 liao.

I now officerrr le.... Now waiting FaRenSi war, OMG 4 weeks to go...boring sia. C B Gen oso not join this off topic tok....later I send angry bird to Gen CB... **Tok Tok only...no really send... ;-) **
So hor, uncle same same DC, cannot run lar...sama sama DD needed to Poke Poke.
I Poke DL many many, and still can get 15K WP.....no pray pray...

My junior acct applied Mer Lion City le...now reply? No reply I go Orchard road liao...

Ppl si daily player. Uncle is Hrly player.... Wat to do...flooding le...

R4V3N
09-05-2013, 01:59 AM
bo leh I just checked no request come in. Alliance code tio bo? 916 590 780 Merlion City

Skysohigh
09-05-2013, 02:08 AM
Any news of new faction team for SGP Players? 451 211 602 add me, pls indicate sgp ya

RacoonSiao
09-05-2013, 02:12 AM
haha....maybe unlce key 4D....later i go check again. Uncle junior is SIAO2...u see again.

Anyway, just some tips here for those who start new acct. Maximum Stamina shi Zhi lia ; Chen Zi max Wu Shi....so no waste gold to replnish if you are not at max.

For building upgarde, try go for those claim 12 or 24 hrs one..easy to manage and not easy to be raidED.

R4V3N = Run For Vic tree Nutty ?

RacoonSiao
09-05-2013, 02:14 AM
Sky So High...come down... Too high is space liao....
No new faction. Got small small one...
go Merlion city see see... key number 916 590 780

Derrick chua
09-05-2013, 02:26 AM
I just set up my llp lvl 1 ... knn no troops fight ki lan lor... I would join the faction shortly once got troops all this... once my hlp upgrade enough of ltb I would drop by donate some money... lol

Skysohigh
09-05-2013, 03:06 AM
Sky So High...come down... Too high is space liao....
No new faction. Got small small one...
go Merlion city see see... key number 916 590 780

Btw what's your team members strongest stats?

ptong
09-05-2013, 04:13 AM

lol, why ask bro? you joining?

R4V3N
09-05-2013, 04:28 AM
ok Lao Uncle mini acct Siao2 join Merlion City liao.

Bro DC, waiting for DC junior to come on board. Nevermind just come lah France War just PA can liao. Got 1 camper there only L9. Ya here really need a lot of $ and concretes lol

Bro Skysohigh, here the highest stats is the leader 199/193. If your stats higher u be DL. If u are serious player I suggest don't come here we only play play here nia. Maybe if more serious a bit can get Top1500 in France. India War we only 5-6 of us fight nia get 2,179th. The best is if you have a second mini acct come here and camp and have fun.

So far Lao Uncle and DC committed to come lah. Now I trying to get Gen CB to come if he got second acct

R4V3N
09-05-2013, 04:31 AM
Bro ptong, gratz on your CEL 11th placing in India. Top10 next!

RacoonSiao
09-05-2013, 04:52 AM
tong must had played long long time. i only start last nov.

okie. siao2 in city liao. n hor very lo soh.....tok tok bei liao.

RacoonSiao
09-05-2013, 04:59 AM

sky, merlion city stat no high. if you are very serious in the game n looking for a faction to join. i suggest you look other place. my current faction is top 400. got vancacy. but rules is 2mil per day donation. to obtain min 15k wp in faction war. your stat have to be 100k to join.
let me know if you able are interested.

Derrick chua
09-05-2013, 07:32 AM
**** create account forget change name... accept a lvl 2 alex hor

RacoonSiao
09-05-2013, 09:49 AM
**** create account forget change name... accept a lvl 2 alex hor

nvm. many alex around. rival get blurr on which alex to attack during faction war.

你懂的。

Skysohigh
09-08-2013, 07:41 AM
lol, why ask bro? you joining?

Why I Asked? Knn lin pei go buy makan or buy durian also must ask mah! No info for me, n I just join like sotong? Knn u this attudie kns, give me your team name, if we meet war! I sure kan ni kao kao! I was supposed to support SGP player! But knn kns ar your parten no eye see

ptong
09-08-2013, 09:03 AM
Why I Asked? Knn lin pei go buy makan or buy durian also must ask mah! No info for me, n I just join like sotong? Knn u this attudie kns, give me your team name, if we meet war! I sure kan ni kao kao! I was supposed to support SGP player! But knn kns ar your parten no eye see

Lu bo kua tio 'lol' luan luan huat? Huat ki tui arh? SGP bo kiam eng lu ji kuan lan jiao lang hor. Kia ji pnee. An chua? Eh heow gong gui gu hokkien way jin tua lang jiao bin ju si bo? Pah game ar pah ka ah ni lin jin. Tan lui wu an ni lin jin SGP eh si kah ho eh teh hong lor. Tan lu ji kuan jio kia lai huat? You no eye see? Very good! Lim peh neng ki tiong jai ka li cha jip ki. :D kao lat bo bro? lol ......

Skysohigh
09-08-2013, 12:34 PM
Lu bo kua tio 'lol' luan luan huat? Huat ki tui arh? SGP bo kiam eng lu ji kuan lan jiao lang hor. Kia ji pnee. An chua? Eh heow gong gui gu hokkien way jin tua lang jiao bin ju si bo? Pah game ar pah ka ah ni lin jin. Tan lui wu an ni lin jin SGP eh si kah ho eh teh hong lor. Tan lu ji kuan jio kia lai huat? You no eye see? Very good! Lim peh neng ki tiong jai ka li cha jip ki. :D kao lat bo bro? lol ......

Sg style Ah Meng lol or lao ah meng! Failure ah meng lol

RacoonSiao
09-08-2013, 10:45 PM
no like tat le....Sorry lar...kopi too hot...

Sky, I had answer you oredi...did you see?
Merlion stat not high...highest is only 200K def...
Rest are low level and low stat.....mainly junior acct lar.
But we already got plan...so need time to grow.....

The main player is with main faction, fighting due to good stat & bonus. But one day when Merlion is built complete, main player will be back.

Be happy....enjoy the war and the kopi talk....:D

Jeffgood
09-09-2013, 04:23 PM
sounds like a singapore clan ?
lol lol lol............
:D

RacoonSiao
09-09-2013, 05:59 PM
sounds like a singapore clan ?
lol lol lol............

haha...JeffGood...yes...so take a cup of Kopi...and enjoy...
If you like prata, some say the Jln Kayu one is better. I no so sure. Too exp...gold not enff. :-) :cool:

Jeffgood
09-10-2013, 04:19 AM
Went to Jln Kayu for prata few times. Ok nia.

I think Casaurina Prata is better..... :rolleyes:

RacoonSiao
09-10-2013, 11:08 PM
Went to Jln Kayu for prata few times. Ok nia.

I think Casaurina Prata is better..... :rolleyes:

Kayu Prata is good in old days. Recommended by a truck load of NSF going back camp. What to expect, some night off.....hungry and no place to go....anything hot & filling sure good la... tio bo :o

Jeffgood
09-11-2013, 01:32 AM
LOL!! Army boys.... Good old days!!

Jeffgood
09-11-2013, 07:32 AM
Careful of that carpark area.... got summons on standby.
Kena once, left 5min to tabao prata. ;p

RacoonSiao
09-11-2013, 06:14 PM
Careful of that carpark area.... got summons on standby.
Kena once, left 5min to tabao prata. ;p

Haha..so you bought a 80dlr prata? Still cheaper than 150dlr per piece if you park at double yellow line.

Jeffgood
09-12-2013, 12:42 AM
Faction LTQ started liao

RacoonSiao
09-12-2013, 07:30 PM
Faction LTQ started liao

yeah. Any thought for creating a MW Group for Ka Ki Nam in Facebook?

But LLP & Non gold spender may not enjoy this New LTQ.
More like Gold Sucker again.