PDA

View Full Version : What so offensive

SinSir
09-04-2013, 10:00 PM
What's so offensive with 3 little words WIFE\GORILLA\BURN'S

I paid 50 gold to change my name so why change it to Alex.

None of the 3 words are of offensive of nature so stop changing my ingame name.

BigMoney
09-04-2013, 10:01 PM
There were far more amusing names during the last PvP. Look at you, Butt Futter.

SinSir
09-04-2013, 10:02 PM
I know gree taking the wee wee,

They name weapons after sex toys & sexual slang words

bald zeemer
09-04-2013, 10:03 PM
You have been robbed, Fig. One of the best names in ages.

But you should know you can't insult cheaters without consequences.

SinSir
09-04-2013, 10:21 PM
That's so true, that rat challenged me he said now its time to some rubbish with the piper so I accepted the challenge now that that it got too hot on the kitchen he went running to gree.

Only thing it proved was that in all honestly as I pointed out before that indiots wife is a spitting image of a gorilla & he couldn't take him being reminded he got married to a beast.

I win again😜

Butt Futter
09-05-2013, 03:52 AM
That's so true, that rat challenged me he said now its time to some rubbish with the piper so I accepted the challenge now that that it got too hot on the kitchen he went running to gree.

Only thing it proved was that in all honestly as I pointed out before that indiots wife is a spitting image of a gorilla & he couldn't take him being reminded he got married to a beast.

I win again��

You couldn't be anymore wrong. Burn didn't report you nor did any Indian. We found it funny that you spent your full allowance on a name change.

Butt Futter
09-05-2013, 03:52 AM
There were far more amusing names during the last PvP. Look at you, Butt Futter.

On name #3 now. :(

I hate how Gree just changes names because they feel like it even if they aren't offensive

bald zeemer
09-05-2013, 05:34 AM
Your new name makes a point, but is severely down on hiliarity from previous names.

Butt Futter
09-05-2013, 05:37 AM
Your new name makes a point, but is severely down on hiliarity from previous names.

Gree doesn't like funny names. They get changed to Alex since they have no sense of humor.

bald zeemer
09-05-2013, 05:40 AM
Maybe we should do what Dan Savage did with "Santorum", making Alex an unacceptable name. I'm sure the ensuing chaos as thousands of Alex's were changed to Butt Futters would be worth it.

SinSir
09-05-2013, 10:07 AM
You couldn't be anymore wrong. Burn didn't report you nor did any Indian. We found it funny that you spent your full allowance on a name change.

Ok let's just face it I'm wrong but nothing 50 gold can't fix, laugh more as I changed it back.

http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/3876/vra3.jpg

Dipstik
09-05-2013, 10:10 AM
Maybe we should do what Dan Savage did with "Santorum", making Alex an unacceptable name. I'm sure the ensuing chaos as thousands of Alex's were changed to Butt Futters would be worth it.

I'm pretty sure it's impossible to mention Dan Savage without violating posting guidelines.

Assault and Flattery
09-05-2013, 10:17 AM
Calling an African American person a gorilla is horribly racist. Thanks for pointing it out though, because I'm changing your name again. I will check every day if I have to, and your account will be banned if you do it again or have another racist or otherwise offensive name.