PDA

View Full Version : Lockbox Questions/Confusion

Assault and Flattery
09-04-2013, 05:19 PM
There's been some confusion with the Lockbox LEQ "Crime Spree". Here are answers to your questions:

Q: Why didn't I get the "Crime Spree (2/3)" or "Crime Spree (3/3)" goals after completing "Crime Spree (1/3)?" Where did they go?
A: If you already had enough of the items for the "Crime Spree" goals in your inventory (these items are not new to the game) prior to starting the goal, the "Crime Spree" goals will auto-complete. The completion popups for "Crime Spree (2/3)" and "Crime Spree (3/3)" are not displaying properly, but the goals ARE completing.

Q: Where are my rewards?
A: You are receiving your goal rewards for "Crime Spree", though you may not see a popup. They are in your inventory!

Q [Android ONLY]: What's up with the "BUY" button on the "Crime Spree (1/3)" goal screen?
A: The "BUY" button should not appear, and tapping it will purchase the item for free, but the game will not save your new progress. If you wish to complete the goal, participate in the Lockbox event (Duffle Bag) to gather items.

You will not see the completion popups, but you will be completing the goals if you satisfy the requirements and WILL receive your rewards.

Scarface78
09-04-2013, 05:58 PM
Sweet, I'll apply for a Vietnam visa, yay!

JessieAllen33
09-04-2013, 06:02 PM
How about no to Vietnamese visa.

Dipstik
09-04-2013, 06:15 PM
Is that like china gold?

Da_Boss
09-04-2013, 07:14 PM
Way to attempt to hijack the thread......I really needed to know that info (sarcasm font?)

ablankone
09-05-2013, 12:29 AM
A&F

Have to say I do enjoy these LEQs and the last SLTQ was well conceived and well received by everyone in our syn.

A simple question. I assume Gree monitors the player uptake of the different types of events. If so:

Can you give us any indication as to what type of events have proved the most/least popular to date?

It'd be fascinating to know! Or it'd be great to push a poll out so we can grade each event so far.

Assault and Flattery
09-05-2013, 09:31 AM
The big Battle for Empire City events are by far the most popular. PvP events seem to get you guys raging a lot, too.

BigMoney
09-05-2013, 10:05 AM
The big Battle for Empire City events are by far the most popular. PvP events seem to get you guys raging a lot, too.

Not coincidentally, these are the events with the best and worst prizes. I imagine if the syndicate LTQs continue to have monster prizes, those will remain quite popular as well. But for the record, I'd still dislike PvPs every weekend even if the team prizes were better, I'd just dislike it less.

Though I do appreciate that A&F/GREE seem to take forum feedback into consideration regarding the events.

Death666
09-05-2013, 06:06 PM
I like PvP events

Blueeyed
09-05-2013, 06:55 PM
There's been some confusion with the Lockbox LEQ "Crime Spree". Here are answers to your questions:

Q: Where are my rewards?
A: You are receiving your goal rewards for "Crime Spree", though you may not see a popup. They are in your inventory!

You will not see the completion popups, but you will be completing the goals if you satisfy the requirements and WILL receive your rewards.

What are the rewards "Crime Spree (1/3), (2/3) & (3/3)" so we could check our inventory...

Mr T Perfect
09-05-2013, 08:34 PM
Is there a minimum level for this event - my mini account in level 6 and does not have it.

Assault and Flattery
09-06-2013, 09:28 AM
Always level 10 for your basic lockbox/leaderboard events. Rewards are in the other thread - I'll sticky it.

Stooboot
09-07-2013, 04:52 PM
Thank you been tryin to find this out all im missing is the item for the first goal of crime spree

sister morphine
09-08-2013, 11:19 PM
What is the prize for completing the Crime Spree mini-event? I just went from getting the car for level 2 to done, but no pop up to say what the reward is

Swedevil
09-08-2013, 11:36 PM
What is the prize for completing the Crime Spree mini-event? I just went from getting the car for level 2 to done, but no pop up to say what the reward is
I don't think there was a "big reward'. My understanding is that it was 3 smaller rewards. each one of the goals was to get an item from the other list too. so if you had any of them before getting the first one completed, you could jump through finishing without pop ups.

sister morphine
09-09-2013, 01:03 AM
I don't think there was a "big reward'. My understanding is that it was 3 smaller rewards. each one of the goals was to get an item from the other list too. so if you had any of them before getting the first one completed, you could jump through finishing without pop ups.
Thanks. Yeah, my stats didn't jump much anyway. Just wondered whether anybody knows what it was for part 3 or did everyone just leap straight from part 1 or 2 without knowing ;)

bald zeemer
09-09-2013, 02:14 AM
It was a 147-stat explosive with a Keg-related name.

BigMoney
09-09-2013, 02:24 AM
Crime Spree 1/3 gives the Ancient Blade (30/46) [melee].
Crime Spree 2/3 gives the WS Laser Rifle (62/92) [gun].
Crime Spree 3/3 gives the Keg Blast (147/220) [explosive].

Bloody Murder (collect all 8 loot items) gives the Tesla Sportscar, 6771/4514.

sister morphine
09-09-2013, 05:54 AM
Thanks BZ & BM

maraudermat
09-11-2013, 09:20 AM
I'm still raging about fight club being the only people being given the opportunity to have the multiple building upgrade modifier.

Also, how about doing a collect 10 with the energy +2 modifier that was given out over a year ago, so everyone else gets the opportunity to get it too. This game is a little unfair on people who haven't had power since the start....

Vile Lynn
09-11-2013, 09:30 AM
Bloody Murder (collect all 8 loot items) gives the Tesla Sportscar, 6771/4514.

I'd like to know how many players actually got this... the drop rate seemed almost impossible to achieve, but nothing's impossible.

Crazzy88s'
09-11-2013, 10:16 AM
I got one, no gold used. Got it on last open with a few minutes to spare before end of event.

It was hard, I was stuck on the last killer cleaver for days.

This was my first time ever completing this event and getting the reward!

I'm a happy camper. :)

Swedevil
09-11-2013, 11:19 AM
I'm still raging about fight club being the only people being given the opportunity to have the multiple building upgrade modifier.

Also, how about doing a collect 10 with the energy +2 modifier that was given out over a year ago, so everyone else gets the opportunity to get it too. This game is a little unfair on people who haven't had power since the start....

FC wasn't the only ones that had that chance. Everyone in CC had the chance for it. If I'm not mistaken, it was also the top prize for a collect 20 leader board. That was anyone's game. Even though Tam openly admitted on the forums that Tam doesn't buy gold, but no one will ever have a chance because Tam's gold is free...I'll find the actual post unless it was deleted, but I did save some of it in my signature...

I'd like to know how many players actually got this... the drop rate seemed almost impossible to achieve, but nothing's impossible.

I got it no problems...

PSYCHO ACE
10-12-2013, 10:11 AM
It looked good, and did well

Dunky
10-14-2013, 08:11 AM
Got it too...
But why necro this thread?

AZ Sparx
10-14-2013, 01:14 PM
Anyone seen anything on the upcoming Devil's Night LTQ? Sounds like it should be an interesting one.

Arizona Sparks - 788 534 359
Old School