PDA

View Full Version : RFS now accepting applicants!

iBADAMS
09-04-2013, 03:41 PM
Rumpelnopeskin (Top 75/100)

Funny name, serious syndicate. (Sorry Schlotzsky's). Okay...we actually don't take ourselves too seriously until war time comes around. We are really organized and have great leadership. Also, our groupme chats are very entertaining and worth joining for that reason (you'll see if you join).

We plan on staying in the top 75 and getting to top 50.

Last battle, we finished 78th with 20 members not participating. We have addressed that issue and have recently recruited great additions.

Requirements:
Groupme app.
Must communicate during battles.
50k IP during battles.
200k IP during pvp.
Att/Def MUST be over 350k.
Screenshots of past IP is appreciated.

If you are unable to meet the MINIMUM requirements, we also have a 2nd syndicate that you could join to build up your stats etc.

This syndicate is NOT a second job. We all help each other as much as possible. We are all on the same team/family. Seriously, it is the best group of guys and girls around.

If this sounds like something you are interested in, send me a private message and I will send you a code and a link to the interview chat in groupme.

Spaces are extremely limited so send me a private message ASAP

OUR BONUSES: ALL MAXED!
(Save your money to focus on your IPH etc)

Defense:
Gun 5/5(Maxed)
Melee 5/5(Maxed)
Car 5/5(Maxed)
Explosives 5/5(Maxed)
Armor 5/5(Maxed)
Building 5/5(Maxed)

Attack:
Gun: 5/5(Maxed)
Melee: 5/5(Maxed)
Car: 5/5(Maxed)
Explosives: 5/5(Maxed)
Armor: 5/5(Maxed)

Other:
Respect Increase: 5/5(Maxed)
Member Increase: (Maxed)
Building Output: 5/5(Maxed)
Job Payout: 5/5(Maxed)
Hideout Health: 5/5(Maxed)
Hideout Damage: 5/5(Maxed)
Influence Increase: 5/5(Maxed)

And last thing...if you are wondering about the name, I'll let you in on it. We were known as 'Rumpelforeskin' but apparently it wasn't appropriate in the eyes of the mods...so they took it upon themselves to change it to Rumpelnopeskin without any warning etc. Not even a month later, they have a boss named 'Hyman' haha. Stay classy Gree!

cloud strife
09-04-2013, 04:19 PM
Rumpelnopeskin (Top 75/100)

Funny name, serious syndicate. (Sorry Schlotzsky's). Okay...we actually don't take ourselves too seriously until war time comes around. We are really organized and have great leadership. Also, our groupme chats are very entertaining and worth joining for that reason (you'll see if you join).

We plan on staying in the top 75 and getting to top 50.

Last battle, we finished 78th with 20 members not participating. We have addressed that issue and have recently recruited great additions.

Requirements:
Groupme app.
Must communicate during battles.
50k IP during battles.
200k IP during pvp.
Att/Def MUST be over 350k.
Screenshots of past IP is appreciated.

If you are unable to meet the MINIMUM requirements, we also have a 2nd syndicate that you could join to build up your stats etc.

This syndicate is NOT a second job. We all help each other as much as possible. We are all on the same team/family. Seriously, it is the best group of guys and girls around.

If this sounds like something you are interested in, send me a private message and I will send you a code and a link to the interview chat in groupme.

Spaces are extremely limited so send me a private message ASAP

OUR BONUSES: ALL MAXED!
(Save your money to focus on your IPH etc)

Defense:
Gun 5/5(Maxed)
Melee 5/5(Maxed)
Car 5/5(Maxed)
Explosives 5/5(Maxed)
Armor 5/5(Maxed)
Building 5/5(Maxed)

Attack:
Gun: 5/5(Maxed)
Melee: 5/5(Maxed)
Car: 5/5(Maxed)
Explosives: 5/5(Maxed)
Armor: 5/5(Maxed)

Other:
Respect Increase: 5/5(Maxed)
Member Increase: (Maxed)
Building Output: 5/5(Maxed)
Job Payout: 5/5(Maxed)
Hideout Health: 5/5(Maxed)
Hideout Damage: 5/5(Maxed)
Influence Increase: 5/5(Maxed)

And last thing...if you are wondering about the name, I'll let you in on it. We were known as 'Rumpelforeskin' but apparently it wasn't appropriate in the eyes of the mods...so they took it upon themselves to change it to Rumpelnopeskin without any warning etc. Not even a month later, they have a boss named 'Hyman' haha. Stay classy Gree!

Let me join XD

iBADAMS
09-04-2013, 04:45 PM
Send me your stats and expectations. I'll set up a meeting in groupme.