PDA

View Full Version : duffle bag?....

Daisy Heart
09-04-2013, 02:06 PM
So I'm pretty new to cc just started about a week ago but have been playing mw for who knows how long..my quickie question is when is this thing suppose to start...I know on mw sometimes you sitting around a couple hours waiting for one to begin after one ends...was just curious since its same company and all, if the protocol is the same thing...sit around and magically it will appear when least expected...

Timmaaay
09-04-2013, 02:19 PM
The mods told us last week that all new events were scheduled to start at 3pm Pacific Time. Take that for what its worth.

So I'm pretty new to cc just started about a week ago but have been playing mw for who knows how long..my quickie question is when is this thing suppose to start...I know on mw sometimes you sitting around a couple hours waiting for one to begin after one ends...was just curious since its same company and all, if the protocol is the same thing...sit around and magically it will appear when least expected...

Daisy Heart
09-04-2013, 02:26 PM
OK thanks...so 5 o'clock PST then...I couldn't even bring myself to laugh about that one...

Guisseppe17
09-04-2013, 02:41 PM
OK thanks...so 5 o'clock PST then...I couldn't even bring myself to laugh about that one...
Pacific time and PST are the same. So expect it to start in twenty minutes. Just don't hold your breath!

MWWM J
09-04-2013, 02:45 PM
Been waiting all day too.

Smokes
09-04-2013, 03:00 PM
Glad to know you and MWWM are not "apart" anymore. They always recruited the most intelligent players. :cool: You deserve each other.

Forabuzz
09-09-2013, 06:31 AM
never start on time.