PDA

View Full Version : Get to level 250 and have an option to reset to level 101.

Vegaman
09-04-2013, 07:55 AM
Long term players are on the whole penalised with many quitting as it gets impossible to score much anymore against the stat inflation that has seen LLP's have huge stats and a massive advantage.

If GREE introduced a "Room 101" button as a one time option that when you hit level 250 you can reset to say level 101 it would make it more fun and mix it up a bit for the high level players who have hit the ceiling.

Dan Cai
09-04-2013, 08:27 AM
And what happends to there stats? Say of they stay the same they go to level 101 then they have the chance to smash every player on the same level, you didn't think this through hence having no posts yet except me.

Thief
09-04-2013, 08:34 AM
Every 240+ Player Loves it....Everyone Else Hates it.

I'm sure Gree could charge 3000 Gold for it and sell it to lots of players though.

Who dares wins
09-04-2013, 08:37 AM
i am lvl 206 and like this idea

Lancerdually
09-04-2013, 08:49 AM
I'd pay for that :D

Vegaman
09-04-2013, 08:56 AM
And what happends to there stats? Say of they stay the same they go to level 101 then they have the chance to smash every player on the same level, you didn't think this through hence having no posts yet except me.

I understand your concerns but when a lot of us started playing nearly 18 months ago now a unit with 200/200 was WOW!!!! And to be at level 100 with 40k attack defence was rare.
My LLP i play with on my ipad is 120k/130k at level 50. I was nearly level 190 before that and most of the players i meet in the top 200 in the wars are level 130-150 with 500/600 avg stats.

I don't think the majority of level 250 players i see in my rivals list would be out of place at level 101 on 400/500 avg.

Unless you are the invincible PUN or another great top 10 team you haven't got the mega stats that most have now.

So i think it has been thought through and what a great reward for being loyal to the game and what an incentive to be active and keep levelling up.

lemonhaze
09-04-2013, 09:23 AM
I understand your concerns but when a lot of us started playing nearly 18 months ago now a unit with 200/200 was WOW!!!! And to be at level 100 with 40k attack defence was rare.
My LLP i play with on my ipad is 120k/130k at level 50. I was nearly level 190 before that and most of the players i meet in the top 200 in the wars are level 130-150 with 500/600 avg stats.

I don't think the majority of level 250 players i see in my rivals list would be out of place at level 101 on 400/500 avg.

Unless you are the invincible PUN or another great top 10 team you haven't got the mega stats that most have now.

So i think it has been thought through and what a great reward for being loyal to the game and what an incentive to be active and keep levelling up. ya man i agree we played the game how it was suppose to be played under funzio doing missons and stuff..u would have to pay huge amts of gold just for a 400.400k gold unit and it was the #1 in top 45..the ones that are low lvl didnt start the game when we did or they would be high lvl as well bc that was the point of the game as i understood it..they was no WD and nothing about saying if u lvl up u suffer..i was under the impression when u lvl up u get stronger as ever game i have played since i was a kid has been this way except this one..but oh well i guess we will just have to deal with it..getting to 2m def is the key if ur lvl 200+ and haveing high skill points on def

jon_funzio
09-04-2013, 09:40 AM
No - there are three main approaches to this game:
1. Complete and compete in every event. This means that you gain lots of stats (you''ll have pre-staged so will get further in the LTQ) but also level up a lot more quickly.
2. "Semi-camp" - compete in the events where the payoff seems worthwhile vs. the XP gain.
3. Camp - decide that the cost of levelling in terms of being targeted and it costing more to score in WD is not worth it.

If you've reached level 250 then you have almost certainly taken advantage of events that others have chosen to avoid - and have increased your stats by a corresponding amount. Why should those who have taken a different approach be penalised when you drop down to their level with considerably higher stats than them?

By the way, I choose option two - I take part in most events, but always consider the pay-off vs XP.

Future
09-04-2013, 09:48 AM
How about increasing the level 250 limit. It's has been increased in the past from 200 to 250.

lemonhaze
09-04-2013, 09:53 AM
No - there are three main approaches to this game:
1. Complete and compete in every event. This means that you gain lots of stats (you''ll have pre-staged so will get further in the LTQ) but also level up a lot more quickly.
2. "Semi-camp" - compete in the events where the payoff seems worthwhile vs. the XP gain.
3. Camp - decide that the cost of levelling in terms of being targeted and it costing more to score in WD is not worth it.

If you've reached level 250 then you have almost certainly taken advantage of events that others have chosen to avoid - and have increased your stats by a corresponding amount. Why should those who have taken a different approach be penalised when you drop down to their level with considerably higher stats than them?

By the way, I choose option two - I take part in most events, but always consider the pay-off vs XP. dude they was no events in nov 2011 and for over a year all they was is missons so when WD come out i was already lvl 201 with weak stats..i have since did what u said and nearing 2m def stats and 1.5m attack but i could have been alot more had i knew about wd well b4 hand but like i said we will just deal with it.i will jsut spend a extra couple hundred a month to contiune to beef my stats up to where i need to be

Stanky Dong
09-04-2013, 09:57 AM
i am level 182 and i would pay to level down now! i started off as any game and worked on leveling up and the thought of camping never crossed my mind. Now im forced to sit out everything except wars and boss events (which suck for me) because leveling up will start hurting more.

Kaisuli
09-04-2013, 10:10 AM
Why player with longer career and level would have missed something, that has been only available for new players stat upgrade? Havent heard old or highL players are shutdown of anything. (Always possible to start again if wanna)
I Would think more way: new players cannot have Some things from past.
Springtime there were Some vital boost health/energy bonus units, no boost units seen anymore.
Had been before, and time i was starting to play. But could not get those, and would have earn alltime much more from events with help of those.
And i would not want units get bad As a new or old player. Why would any player want start now earning Some old low stat units? (Especially old PL, when seen all bonus units are not cumulative to 10000% bonus, which would be ridiculous. Some players suffering every minute of events big disadvantage, propably never getting opportunity get those)
If i Start game first day, i have had all opportunities. If not, then not. Game has to go on, and offer always something more. What you play, if you cannot earn anything more and are "old master" better than anyone can get in future? Is there then Something to achieve? Maybe good and interesting gaming for players jailbreaking devices and not really playing the game. -Look i have clicked button 100 times and Beat everyone, im maxed! Most would not play long game where they are superior and no way down/getting better.

Emmerich
09-04-2013, 10:15 AM
Make it so for the same price I can get all the regen boosts I missed out on by being a new player and I'm in. :p

lemonhaze
09-04-2013, 10:17 AM
Make it so for the same price I can get all the regen boosts I missed out on by being a new player and I'm in. :p thats why it can never happen and HLP like me just have to deal with it..it would be totally unfair to be able to lvl down and still keep the regan boosts i have from being here longer..only way to do it for me is spend a bit more till i can get comfortable

King little fruit fly
09-04-2013, 10:20 AM
Long term players are on the whole penalised with many quitting as it gets impossible to score much anymore against the stat inflation that has seen LLP's have huge stats and a massive advantage.

If GREE introduced a "Room 101" button as a one time option that when you hit level 250 you can reset to say level 101 it would make it more fun and mix it up a bit for the high level players who have hit the ceiling.

This would go against the law of physic and mother nature if this is allowed. If you play a lot, expect to go up in level. This is like asking for a pill that allow you never die, accumulate all the wealth with time and enslave everyone on earth slowly. Kind of like illuminati or skulls and bones, comprese!

Zulfiqaar
09-04-2013, 10:56 AM
Hmph. pay gold to "forget" "experience"

Dan Cai
09-04-2013, 11:31 AM
It's not a good idea simple as you go up not down if you're level 250 and don't like it either delete the game and re-start or just carry on getting higher stats, gree may even bring out another bunch of levels but this ideas is bolloks.

soonerjlc
09-04-2013, 04:53 PM
What about raising the level limit to reflect the growth of the game and players over time?

Mastert55
09-04-2013, 05:14 PM
I thinks it a good idea but not to that extent. Maybe level down to 201 or 225. The 100's is too much. And it has to be an OUTRAGEOUS amount of gold, so its there, but its not going to ever happen, like 1500g for every 25 lvl's or something. Just my 2 cents.

andymac106
09-04-2013, 05:24 PM
There has to be a point where you can no longer spend gold to go any lower. I mean I'm sure there would be tons of top players willing to spend maybe even 1 grand of money (15k gold or so) to go back down levels. If this becomes implemented, which I am against, 200 MAYBE 175 would be the lowest to go. But look at it this way: If you're saying top level people are going to do it, what makes you think that ALL of the top people wont do it?? I dont think this would make people get more WD points this way since everyone in a top 10 faction would be the lowest possible with this new method. I still say no to this idea. Levelling down is just something we arent ready for

Gnorax
09-04-2013, 05:34 PM
Why not just give higher lvl players the adv by allowing then to bring in more units than 2000. That would make more sense than lvl img down

Aceboss
09-04-2013, 06:07 PM
[QUOTE=bthoinay10;963730]Vietnam visa is exempted for which cases?

Not sure, but I think SUP can pretty well travel where they like.

King Dante!
09-04-2013, 06:34 PM
This type of function would never get added to the game, as it shouldn't. It completely goes against the games logic. You don't just lose experience. You can't reverse time, inflation is to be expected.

I could understand possibly raising the level cap to 300, but never paying to lower your level. That's just ignorant and would ruin the integrity of the game. The San Antonio Spurs can't pay the commissioner of the NBA to replay the 2013 NBA Finals, so they can get another chance at the championship.. things just don't work like that.

CJ D
09-04-2013, 06:35 PM
Lol. This post reminded me...in the battle for Brazil, I was like lvl 105 or so. My stats were 19k attack and 21k defense. We placed top 200....there were quite a few times I took the defense leader out on my own with one power attack. Lol. I had been playing almost a year. From near the start basically. Now, 8 months later, my stats have increased over 15x as a free player....statflation. It's only sustainable for so long.

swag
09-04-2013, 07:18 PM
Honestly, with the introduction of faction LTQs you are better off just starting up a new account. Sure, your IPH might suffer but you can realistically get stats of 10000x per level, even at low levels

shaman01
09-04-2013, 08:54 PM
I thinks it a good idea but not to that extent. Maybe level down to 201 or 225. The 100's is too much. And it has to be an OUTRAGEOUS amount of gold, so its there, but its not going to ever happen, like 1500g for every 25 lvl's or something. Just my 2 cents.

1 billion gold and maybe ferr will sell all his assets to buy it

Stooboot
09-05-2013, 01:11 PM

lay off the crack its making u have unrealistic thoughts. Theres no amount of money that would even get gree to do that

Agent Orange
09-07-2013, 08:54 AM
I think it's an interesting idea, but not a really good one. It would probably make more sense to just open up more levels above 250 like Funzio has done in the past.

We originally only had 100 levels, then it bumped up to 200 and now 250 and when 250 was introduced there was a LTQ with a special unit if you got to 250 before a certain time period.

Things are starting to get a bit crowded up in the top levels, granted it mean you have to be a lot more careful and strategic or quit.

Brizzol
09-08-2013, 10:50 AM
I don't understand the issue if I am honest, so when you started playing units were lower stats and I understand that but as you levelled up with players around you being on a level playing field your stats would be similar to theirs as you had the same opportunity's as them to get the same units they did.
Even after the inflation of troops 10ka/d for example you could get these troops too and so can the low level players, who yes are low level with decent stats now but that's only due to inflated stats. Explain to me how when they reach level 250 they are going to have better stats than you because you have every opportunity to receive the same units they do from LTQ etc so what you want to do is go back to a level where somebody hasn't had the same opportunity's as you and attack them because they are easy targets? Sounds unfair and not needed.

Dom3
09-08-2013, 12:15 PM
Gree would love this idea. I see the point of it but don't like it.

Arj
09-09-2013, 06:37 AM
Why not just give higher lvl players the adv by allowing then to bring in more units than 2000. That would make more sense than lvl img down

This is the best solution IMO, when Gree moved the max lvl up they should of increased the allies also. Should of increased allies to lvl 200 allowing 1000 allies and 4000 units(essentially same set up before with 150 lvl max), this would bring back the incentive to level and would be much better for WD events for higher lvl players.

Killa Chunk
09-09-2013, 07:14 AM
thats why it can never happen and HLP like me just have to deal with it..it would be totally unfair to be able to lvl down and still keep the regan boosts i have from being here longer..only way to do it for me is spend a bit more till i can get comfortable

Pretty much sums it up for me. I've been playing since Jan 2012... took a 3-4 month break and missed all of the LTQ's and Boosted units... currently lvl 138. If you guys get an opportunity to lower your level so you can score more WD pts and have better health against the bosses, give me an opportunity to get all of those LTQ's and boost units that I missed out on.