PDA

View Full Version : ally n inventory list

Badass action man
09-04-2013, 07:33 AM
ive had enough off scroling n scrolling n scrolling, lets put a search bar in the lists and have some options to arrange the lists.

for allies....alphabetise it....add a seach function...have an option to have ur list soughted by most visited or recently visited

for inventory...alphabetise it...recently added...strongest to weakest (atk or def)...add a search function

any other ways to sought these messes????

Ghost-12
09-04-2013, 07:45 AM
Good ideas man! would make it much easy / fast...

droffatsto50
09-04-2013, 07:59 AM
Good idea, hate it when i'm trying to look for a new unit from an event and it's in the most random place.

lemonhaze
09-04-2013, 08:06 AM
Good idea, hate it when i'm trying to look for a new unit from an event and it's in the most random place. ya same here i have to scroll forever to find my unit to make sure its placed in my inventory after each thing i do..in KA they have the units assorted by strength of attack at the front of each section..sometimes i scroll all the way thur my list and miss it then have to go back and chop it off in sections of 4 till i find it...my inventory is huge to bc i have been playing since 2011

Dan Cai
09-04-2013, 08:31 AM
Very usefull! Maybe you get the chance to select players on a rate basis so I could rate my faction friends 5* so I can go check out there bases.instead of the poxy scrolling. And units should be by newest added. Makes life easier

droffatsto50
09-04-2013, 09:07 AM
ya same here i have to scroll forever to find my unit to make sure its placed in my inventory after each thing i do..in KA they have the units assorted by strength of attack at the front of each section..sometimes i scroll all the way thur my list and miss it then have to go back and chop it off in sections of 4 till i find it...my inventory is huge to bc i have been playing since 2011
Exactly, the higher the level the more annoying it gets with all the new units.

Arc Burn
09-04-2013, 09:10 AM
Really just any kind of rhyme or reason to the units list would be nice.

gb7
09-04-2013, 09:15 AM
Sorting inventory by multiple headings would be great......highest to lowest, Alpha, etc.

Tracking down a unit is sometimes like the needle in the haystack exercise.

Not complaining.....love the game.....I would just love it more with these updates...

Kill Joy
09-04-2013, 10:09 AM
lets make it easy for gree and just go alphabetically. they have enough on their plates already trying to stop all the hackers!!!

soonerjlc
09-04-2013, 04:48 PM
These are needed enhancements, as you play for a while the sheer number of unit types is amazing. In three months (I know, newbie) I have over 700 unit types. It is a pain to find one specific unit.

jjm521
09-04-2013, 04:55 PM
Been suggested many times. Will bump this idea again. Please Gree, thank you

Badass action man
09-04-2013, 09:05 PM
Come on gree....looks like im onto a winner here*

Badass action man
09-04-2013, 09:57 PM
Been suggested many times. Will bump this idea again. Please Gree, thank you
yep les get it done. its not that hard, give me the job n it will b done by next wk. its not that hard

Todds94FD
09-04-2013, 10:35 PM
This is a quote I just posted on another thread. It definitely applies here.....

"Adding to the better inventory suggestion. When you look at Your personal inventory, it should be listed in the order of it's strength. Listed in the order of Weakest troops up to the strongest. Maybe even have an icon that allows you to choose whether its ranked by ATT stats or push the icon and it ranks it by DEF stats. That way you can easily see what your best troops are for DEF or ATT. It would allow easier viewing of your units and help some with their strategy when calculating what troops to buy, what's boosts ,etc, etc."