PDA

View Full Version : Influence Points

Nibelung Valesti
09-03-2013, 10:10 PM
Why don't gree put some twist on influence points earned by players during syndicate battles. Like you can use it to purchase some items. It could motivate some players to participate more actively during syndicate battles. And another reason to spend more golds. lol

bald zeemer
09-03-2013, 10:18 PM
I'm all for being able to purchase stuff with IP.

:D

reesebutton
09-03-2013, 10:34 PM
Why don't gree put some twist on influence points earned by players during syndicate battles. Like you can use it to purchase some items. It could motivate some players to participate more actively during syndicate battles. And another reason to spend more golds. lol

Nice idea. But I'd kill off IP, and just award respect points instead. Same with the brawl events instead of bp. But only track the RP the player earns from the event (i.e. RP earned from robbing during wars doesn't count).

Then put up LE-RP rewards that can be bought only during the course of the events.

We've already got 3 types of currencies (gold, cash, rp), no need to overload with more.

rexx51
09-03-2013, 11:38 PM
REALLY like the idea of limited RP items during events / battles. Would give me a reason to spend the 400k RP I have collecting dust.

Smallestelf
09-04-2013, 04:48 PM
how about just changing the way they get earned, I like the way that you earn points during the brawl where your level is not taken into account

I find it a little strange that the long you play this game the less points you can get per battle where as the brawl it is solely based on the defense stats of the other player, a battle using this method would be interesting

(I know campers would hate this idea)

bald zeemer
09-04-2013, 04:58 PM
how about just changing the way they get earned, I like the way that you earn points during the brawl where your level is not taken into account

I find it a little strange that the long you play this game the less points you can get per battle where as the brawl it is solely based on the defense stats of the other player, a battle using this method would be interesting

(I know campers would hate this idea)

Brawl points are not soley based on defense stats of a player. They are primarily based on ranking, then on relative defense stats.