PDA

View Full Version : guild war Android

Fibonacci
09-03-2013, 09:34 PM
Has anyone heard on when they will add "war" to the android.

It is also getting boring seeing the guild creator keep spending all the money on guardians and not Armor upgrades.

busteroaf
09-03-2013, 09:48 PM

It is also getting boring seeing the guild creator keep spending all the money on guardians and not Armor upgrades.

Time for a new guild then? Have you tried convincing them otherwise?

Fibonacci
09-03-2013, 09:59 PM
Time for a new guild then? Have you tried convincing them otherwise?

yeah we tell him and I am even the sentenial. I bring in 200,000 gold a day, I'm their best player because I complete the challanges, have brought thm players, and I am at level 70+ with having 3 big time armors close to 35+.

but basically we tell him and take a vote. but he still goes on to do his thing. because he think when a challenge comes up to level the guild, he feels he has to do it. but he lacks the understanding we are down 2 members overall, so why worry about leveling up the guild.
- plus sometimes he just randomly does it.

I don'tmind joining a new guild. but I would hate losing the sentenial, which helps out in my armor I believe.(right?)

KTran2013
09-03-2013, 10:17 PM
yeah we tell him and I am even the sentenial. I bring in 200,000 gold a day, I'm their best player because I complete the challanges, have brought thm players, and I am at level 70+ with having 3 big time armors close to 35+.

but basically we tell him and take a vote. but he still goes on to do his thing. because he think when a challenge comes up to level the guild, he feels he has to do it. but he lacks the understanding we are down 2 members overall, so why worry about leveling up the guild.
- plus sometimes he just randomly does it.

I don'tmind joining a new guild. but I would hate losing the sentenial, which helps out in my armor I believe.(right?)

If you're giving 200k a day, you're better off creating your own guild since your Guild Master isn't listening to your advice.
300k and you're the Guild Leader which will give you a slightly better bonus (10%) vs your sentinel bonus (7%) so there's that too. Get your current guild members to join you since you seem to much more competent than your current guild leader.
Hope this helps.
EDIT: Something else to consider is the idea that guild wars for android will probably have an announcement of some sort before the actual war starts. This will give you some time to upgrade your bonuses and level up your new guild if you decide to go this route.

busteroaf
09-03-2013, 11:01 PM
If you're giving 200k a day, you're better off creating your own guild since your Guild Master isn't listening to your advice.
300k and you're the Guild Leader which will give you a slightly better bonus (10%) vs your sentinel bonus (7%) so there's that too. Get your current guild members to join you since you seem to much more competent than your current guild leader.
Hope this helps.
EDIT: Something else to consider is the idea that guild wars for android will probably have an announcement of some sort before the actual war starts. This will give you some time to upgrade your bonuses and level up your new guild if you decide to go this route.

Exactly this ^. If you are donating gold to the guild and the GM is just throwing it away... Stop donating already! He's just spending YOUR money on what he wants. You could have started your own guild by now. If you brought people in, you can probably convince them to leave with you too. Just bite the bullet and start over.

samuellee11
09-03-2013, 11:31 PM
Since the Guild Wars have yet to start on Android, do any of you mind sharing your tips please? Thank-you! Everything and anything is heavily appreciated!

Fibonacci
09-04-2013, 07:01 AM
Since the Guild Wars have yet to start on Android, do any of you mind sharing your tips please? Thank-you! Everything and anything is heavily appreciated!

If you are the creator you get 10% added to your armour. Sentential gets 7%. and High cmmander is a less % and just the bottom ranks get a % as well.

Guardians ONLY help during wars. and right now a lot of people are saying they are not helping that much for the IOS. And some people are saying they automatically lose their first Guardian. (there is a lot of issues taking place)

Bonuses, are for the armour upgrades. And they help during regular play as well. Some people here have said on the IOS they help better then Guardians do.

As for when Guild wars start, it might be months until it does.

KTran2013
09-04-2013, 12:35 PM
Scratch all of this. Apparently everything is void because the guild wars announcement has been made. It will be in September..... The best thing to do is to reason with your guild master and see how it all goes in the first guild wars. If nothing good comes of it, you'll want to make the switch afterward. There doesn't seem to be enough time for you to do anything significant now.

iH8t2lose2
09-04-2013, 02:17 PM
Good luck everyone excepl Majestic(you dont need the luck, you already reserved 1st place :P. Also, I heard that you get fusion boosts for killing guardians. Is that true? If so, my guild and are going to try to kill all of the guardians we can so that we can be strong for future guild wars.

forcefed4door
09-04-2013, 02:19 PM

Sent,you a pm

Edwinz
09-04-2013, 03:19 PM
Erm may I I know, if my guild leader isnt online and theres a "declare war" from other guilds.
Can a High commander/guild sentital/guild champion accept the war on behalf of guild leader???

Or only guild leader can do it only??

Btw I'm from android.

Tildor
09-04-2013, 03:23 PM
Erm may I I know, if my guild leader isnt online and theres a "declare war" from other guilds.
Can a High commander/guild sentital/guild champion accept the war on behalf of guild leader???

Btw I'm from android.

I think everyone in the guild can declare war, but im also an Android player so maybe one of the IOS guys can confirm this for sure.

Edwinz
09-04-2013, 03:33 PM
Coz my guild leader account still havent been fix properly by gree, as he last month have change a new device and ask for transfering...

TwisTer
09-04-2013, 03:38 PM
Good luck everyone excepl Majestic(you dont need the luck, you already reserved 1st place :P. Also, I heard that you get fusion boosts for killing guardians. Is that true? If so, my guild and are going to try to kill all of the guardians we can so that we can be strong for future guild wars.

Yes this is true

~Nate~
09-04-2013, 03:57 PM
Commanders can delclare war on ios

Marco_
09-05-2013, 03:45 PM

Btw I'm from android.
I'm also on android, so iOS players please correct me if I'm wrong, but AFAIK there's no such thing as "accept a war". Hundreds/thousands of guilds "declare war" at nobody in particular, those get thrown into a big pool of "declared, but not in a war yet" and some matchmaking voodoo picks pairs of guilds out of that pool.

Coz my guild leader account still havent been fix properly by gree, as he last month have change a new device and ask for transfering...
You mean he hasn't played on that account in a while and can't play on it now? If that's still the case during guild war, I guess once your guild's Sentinel has been beaten and every guild member can be attacked, your opponents will soon notice your guild leader having slightly outdated armors and not switching up his armors. Likely result: a feeding frenzy of everyone attacking your guild leader and your opponents getting lots of points. To prevent that, your guild could opt to not declare war, but then you don't earn points, so no prizes... ;)
(at least the above is the impression I've gotten from the guild help and the many posts by iOS users...)

Stooboot
09-05-2013, 03:57 PM
Yea was gonna say the announcement for guild wars says September so its gonna b soon

Victortoise
09-05-2013, 08:38 PM
I just joined a guild who kicked me out after I contributed 450,000... harsh!

So in other news, I'm in need of a new guild :)

Fibonacci
09-06-2013, 09:14 PM
Scratch all of this. Apparently everything is void because the guild wars announcement has been made. It will be in September..... The best thing to do is to reason with your guild master and see how it all goes in the first guild wars. If nothing good comes of it, you'll want to make the switch afterward. There doesn't seem to be enough time for you to do anything significant now. I'm just hoarding my goal, just in case it does not go over to well

Fibonacci
09-06-2013, 09:16 PM

So in other news, I'm in need of a new guild :) what level are you?

busteroaf
09-06-2013, 09:25 PM

So in other news, I'm in need of a new guild :)

That sucks. Guilds are like jobs. You should apply, and get feedback from other guild members before joining any guild. Of course, there isn't anything that says they could all lie to you and once you're in get you to donate, then give you the boot. That sure does suck. But look on the bright side, it wasn't 4.5 mil.

Mazacar
09-06-2013, 09:27 PM
sasdasdascccccc

Victortoise
09-07-2013, 05:00 AM
what level are you?
Level 65.

busteroaf yeah that's really good advise. I just wasn't expecting such sad behaviour on the game given the helpful community both here and on the wiki page, so my naivety got the better of me. Least I fused some good armour with those boosters.

forcefed4door
09-07-2013, 05:17 AM
Level 65.
busteroaf yeah that's really good advise. I just wasn't expecting such sad behaviour on the game given the helpful community both here and on the wiki page, so my naivety got the better of me. Least I fused some good armour with those boosters.
Thanks ~Nate~ for the "apology" :P

you can join my guild. Got a great group. Code Wbbcrbnwy. What's your code because I get a ton of requests and sometimes don't check all the profiles

Fibonacci
09-07-2013, 08:48 AM
What is your friend code. And I'l add you. And you can decide after a week if you like it. And I'll just tell everyone what happened.
Level 65.

Thanks ~Nate~ for the "apology" :P

Fibonacci
09-07-2013, 08:55 AM
WBB-PYG-YHY
Here is my friend code.

The guild is level 26. With two armors at 4%. Two others at 5%. And spirit at 6%.

The guardians are built up like crazy.

My only problem i had was when it was to upgrade armors or guardians.

~Nate~
09-07-2013, 09:53 AM
Sorry -_- pls edit that out

Victortoise
09-07-2013, 10:23 PM
Hey thanks for all the guild offers guys! Really turned that experience around. I've joined a great guild now. Looking forward to seeing you all up on the guild war leaderboards soon.

In other news, the war is coming alert disappeared from my news. Hope its still scheduled for september.

~Nate~
09-08-2013, 07:15 AM
As he said^ The banner was removed....
Maybe Gree failed at making a guild war...

Rampage85
09-09-2013, 07:30 AM
Does anybody know what the possible rewards are going to be?

Joshx135
09-09-2013, 01:20 PM
Does anybody know what the possible rewards are going to be?

Most are expecting the same rewards from iOS first guild wars.

Tim9870
09-10-2013, 06:20 PM
looks like the war is coming tomorrow
good luck all :cool:

JStarbux
09-10-2013, 09:01 PM
With the new updates that hit iOS after the first Guild War, a few questions:

1) Does the player that kills the guardian still receive a fusion boost armor?

2) If your guardian is not killed in the war session against another guild, can it be used in the next session?

3) If your guardian is not killed in the war event, will it carry to the next war event?

4) When attacking a guardian, does it's health reset after battle? If not, does it's health regenerate?

5) When attacking the gate, is it possible to destroy the gate or does it only allow the other team to gather points?

6) What is the bonus difference between a normal attack and a power attack?

7) Is it possible to switch the order of your team once war has started?

8) After the first war of the event, does it work like PvP where you will face other guilds close in points?

9) Are they still allowing players to change their name after a war starts?

10) Are the points gained by individual players used only for bragging rights within your guild or are there additional rewards for how you rank within your guild?

Thanks for all the help!

Miyabi
09-11-2013, 01:58 AM
With the new updates that hit iOS after the first Guild War, a few questions:
1) Does the player that kills the guardian still receive a fusion boost armor?
Yes
2) If your guardian is not killed in the war session against another guild, can it be used in the next session?
No
3) If your guardian is not killed in the war event, will it carry to the next war event?
Only those remain in ur inventory
4) When attacking a guardian, does it's health reset after battle? If not, does it's health regenerate?
No, used only once per war n gone. Health does not regen after which fight attempt
5) When attacking the gate, is it possible to destroy the gate or does it only allow the other team to gather points?
Only very little minimum points for those who cant down sentinel
6) What is the bonus difference between a normal attack and a power attack?
About 50% boost
7) Is it possible to switch the order of your team once war has started?
Yes
8) After the first war of the event, does it work like PvP where you will face other guilds close in points?
Random
9) Are they still allowing players to change their name after a war starts?
Yes
10) Are the points gained by individual players used only for bragging rights within your guild or are there additional rewards for how you rank within your guild?
No additional rewards

busteroaf
09-11-2013, 03:58 AM
Most are expecting the same rewards from iOS first guild wars.

Looks like the first guild war for Android will be the Blitz 4 hour war with the Earth Fusion boost and Fusion Stones as rewards.

Nec772
09-11-2013, 09:02 AM
Looks like the first guild war for Android will be the Blitz 4 hour war with the Earth Fusion boost and Fusion Stones as rewards.

I bet they are doing this testing war to see if Android has a smother process then the first iOS war. Hopefully we will get a full war with nice rewards if this one goes smoothly.

Daenerys
09-11-2013, 10:57 AM
Can we choose the order to deploy the guardians, or is it automatic? Thanks!

SmokeSR
09-11-2013, 11:13 AM
Can we choose the order to deploy the guardians, or is it automatic? Thanks!

When I go into the guild wars area, I can choose which guardian is next, but cannot set an order after that.