PDA

View Full Version : Banked money but still shows unbanked cash

TZora
09-03-2013, 08:19 PM
Two goodies ..

1. I rob a building, the cash pops up and drops on the ground with respect but the robbed cash shows collected. as i go robbing different buildings, the money keeps getting collected automatically even though the cash icon is still on the ground. and when i shake my phone to pickup all of the cash icons, nothing changes in the collected money.

2. I bank the cash and it shows that the cash is in my bank. but still, half of it shows unbanked. for eg., i just robbed someone for about 19 mil and then i banked the cash but about 9.5 mil still shows unbanked. i can't do anything with this unbanked cash, can't buy stuff, can't spend it on buying builds or upgrade builds.

just some bugs, thought i'd post and see if anyone else has similar issues with the game .. i've logged a support ticket on this issue .. hope gree fixes it sooner ..

TMI
09-03-2013, 08:25 PM
Two goodies ..

1. I rob a building, the cash pops up and drops on the ground with respect but the robbed cash shows collected. as i go robbing different buildings, the money keeps getting collected automatically even though the cash icon is still on the ground. and when i shake my phone to pickup all of the cash icons, nothing changes in the collected money.

2. I bank the cash and it shows that the cash is in my bank. but still, half of it shows unbanked. for eg., i just robbed someone for about 19 mil and then i banked the cash but about 9.5 mil still shows unbanked. i can't do anything with this unbanked cash, can't buy stuff, can't spend it on buying builds or upgrade builds.

just some bugs, thought i'd post and see if anyone else has similar issues with the game .. i've logged a support ticket on this issue .. hope gree fixes it sooner ..

OMG, you can shake your phone and collect money!!
I just tried that and it worked! :) AWESOME :D

bald zeemer
09-03-2013, 08:36 PM
Money has been auto-collecting for about 4 months now.

DoubleR7
09-03-2013, 08:54 PM
1.) Players on android cannot deposit all cash into their banks.

At least for this, it appears that robs are giving you double the amount, and then when you bank it, it gives you the correct amount. Not sure when it will be fixed, but at least know that you're getting the intended amount.

They're aware

Butt Futter
09-04-2013, 03:37 AM
Money has been auto-collecting for about 4 months now.

Not on Droid. That just started over the weekend.

Legen...dary
09-04-2013, 08:07 AM
Yep... Android's on the same page as iOS, now. And for the first time since syndicates, a miracle happened; ALL stats are the same on all profile views from both iOS and Android. The newest Android update has seemed to fix the problem with cash being counted when dropped and being counted a second time when being picked up.

Now, hopefully, they change all the profile inventory views to be like the Android Syndicate Member view where items are all sorted by date/time received for the first time... no more hunting through inventory looking for that newest item, just scroll to the bottom.

Thank you, GREE! For the first time in a while I don't feel like I've been throwing my money into a bottomless pit!

bald zeemer
09-04-2013, 08:16 AM
Android Syndicate Member view where items are all sorted by date/time received for the first time

I may have just had... a moment.

Yes. This. Now.

TZora
09-06-2013, 09:37 AM
OMG, you can shake your phone and collect money!!
I just tried that and it worked! :) AWESOME :D
u seriously didn't know? can't imagine picking up cash by tapping on images over and again, so boring lol

sister morphine
09-06-2013, 10:07 AM
u seriously didn't know? can't imagine picking up cash by tapping on images over and again, so boring lol
Wish it were possible to collect like that too, especially in these days of walking through tar to get around your hood if you have decorations :p

mxz
09-06-2013, 10:32 AM
Wish it were possible to collect like that too, especially in these days of walking through tar to get around your hood if you have decorations :pHeh, I've almost gotten good enough with the work around that I can collect as fast as before. Practice makes perfect...

Forabuzz
09-09-2013, 06:00 AM
fixed the double count of cash but still counts cash as soon as you get it cannot let it lay around and collect all at once. on android anyway