PDA

View Full Version : New LE Building Arc De Triomphe Out!!!

TAA Sam
09-03-2013, 04:58 PM
As the title says

http://s21.postimg.org/wgkh21tp3/Capture.jpg (http://postimage.org/)

akaboom
09-03-2013, 05:02 PM
hope someone post the amount needed to upgrade it for every lvl =D

Zulfiqaar
09-03-2013, 05:02 PM
Heres All Info:
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?66930-Arc-De-Triomphe-Costs-Outputs-IPH-Units-Other-Useful-Stuff

Enjoy!!!

Scoucer
09-03-2013, 05:07 PM
Nice, thanks for the heads up. Building now!

Scoucer
09-03-2013, 05:09 PM
hope someone post the amount needed to upgrade it for every lvl =D

That's been up for a day or two

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?66574-Arc-de-Victoire

Scoucer
09-03-2013, 05:12 PM
Is it true the footprint is 5x5???
Ill gather all info soon, if i have time

Same size footprint as a mine field

DILL3NGER
09-03-2013, 05:16 PM
Ok so why haven't I got it in my store? Is this gonna be one of them iOS vs android things?

DocLo
09-03-2013, 05:19 PM
Ok so why haven't I got it in my store? Is this gonna be one of them iOS vs android things?

Yeah, me either... great.

akaboom
09-03-2013, 05:21 PM
reopen the app a few times and u will see it there. thanks scoucer for that info

TAA Sam
09-03-2013, 05:29 PM
As mentioned, footprint is same size as the minefield:

http://s10.postimg.org/yv0lewoxl/Capture.jpg (http://postimage.org/)

swag
09-03-2013, 05:31 PM
The mission plan for france has also changed:

Boss event will be live from 6th to 11th. They also removed a LTQ and pushed the war forward one week.

Battle for france will now be held on the 20th to the 23rd.

Blodiea
09-03-2013, 05:32 PM
I just got the data push. I'm on android so no worries guys.

jchow69
09-03-2013, 05:39 PM
Just a tad too expensive, lol. I gotta go about 15 mil over vault, lol.

Scoucer
09-03-2013, 06:04 PM

Try completely closing the game and restarting it

jchow69
09-03-2013, 06:25 PM
Yep, I flashed a thought to sell my Queensland Barracks to get it, but it's not worth selling an old money building to get a new one, lol.

Maurrderr
09-03-2013, 06:28 PM
I have not been able to see a LE building since the towers. Just shows as blank. Same as Taj Mahal. Will I be able to see this one? Are you even working on this month old problem gree?

thundarr
09-03-2013, 06:30 PM
Had to reopen 3X and there it was

jchow69
09-03-2013, 06:31 PM
I have not been able to see a LE building since the towers. Just shows as blank. Same as Taj Mahal. Will I be able to see this one? Are you even working on this month old problem gree?

Maybe try updating da game to latest version if u haven't already done so?

Maurrderr
09-03-2013, 06:38 PM
Tried that. Tried uninstalling/reinstalling - sent in about 50 requests. Not sure what else to do. Hard to spend real money on a game that doesn't work

jchow69
09-03-2013, 06:41 PM
Tried that. Tried uninstalling/reinstalling - sent in about 50 requests. Not sure what else to do. Hard to spend real money on a game that doesn't work

Huh, dat is weird, lol. I guess just wait for reply, lol.

Maurrderr
09-03-2013, 06:45 PM
(1 week ago)

Thank you for contacting us!

We're sorry to hear that you have had this experience. We are aware of the issue where the LE building is not loading immediately. We are in the process of fixing this. In the meantime, your building will appear after all components have successfully loaded. As this may take a little bit of time, we respectfully request your continued patience. Please let us know if you have any further questions on the matter.

Best Regards,

(little over a week ago)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Gree Support. If you find you are running into issues with game play on your Android device, please update to our latest version which can be downloaded from Google Play. Updates are pushed into production to correct any standing issues. If you are still having problems, please delete and re-install the game to your device (you will not lose any progress).

If you see that with this particular issue, updating your app does not resolve this, then please contact us immediately so that was can inform our team of engineers.

If you no longer have this issue or in need of any further assistance, please contact us as well and we will gladly help you.

Our apologies for any inconvenience.

Regards,

Team Gree

(2 weeks ago)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us!

We're sorry to hear that you have had this experience. We are aware of the issue where the LE building is not loading immediately. We are in the process of fixing this. In the meantime, your building will appear after all components have successfully loaded. As this may take a little bit of time, we respectfully request your continued patience. Please let us know if you have any further questions on the matter.

Best Regards,

Daniel Cletten
GREE Support

(about a month ago)

Hello,

Thank you for writing in.

We are aware of this issue with how some of the bonuses in Modern War are displayed. Please be assured that the bonuses are functioning properly but there is a display error in which it appears that the bonuses are not being applied. We apologize for any confusion and this issue should be resolved in a future update.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Regards

Lee
Team GREE

----

Im not the happiest customer. lvl 105 500/600. Ive had to spend $ for these stats and they really dont care. Its sad

Maurrderr
09-03-2013, 06:46 PM
They are just copy/pasting the same reply to me now.

Philly982
09-03-2013, 07:26 PM
They are just copy/pasting the same reply to me now.

You are not alone. There were many threads on this topic and I do not think that anyone who has had the issue has had it fixed.

Maurrderr
09-03-2013, 08:12 PM
thanks - it does reassure me that im not the only one. Thought I was just going to need to quit.

PITA4PRES
09-03-2013, 08:38 PM
Is that the full cost to build it or is this a reduced cost with cement factory?