PDA

View Full Version : Who is more affected by “Crime City Fatigue” -- you or your syndicate?

Grandpa
09-03-2013, 02:59 PM
There have been a lot of complaints about too many events, and I believe the number is affecting my syndicate -- and me -- as well. How does “Crime City Fatigue” affect you? Your syndicate?

During Ellis Island Outbreak, I realized several in my syndicate were opting out. We started our first two battles with only three people (out of 14), and went 1-1 with horrible IP in those battles. As the event unfolded, I learned some of our members had never installed GroupMe, or had blocked or logged out of it, making communication with them impossible. Since Arm Yourself LTQ started, I see some of their inventories haven’t been updated with the syndicate loot items (Moretti’s Coat, for example), and one doesn’t even have the Explosive Cake, so I presume they’re not even logging in.

I, on the other hand, was still going pretty strong, in spite of our finishing out of the top 1500 in Ellis Island Outbreak. Then Saturday, I beat Hyman Schwartz for the 50th time, and suddenly I didn’t even want to open up CC to collect my buildings.

I was buoyed somewhat by the Syndicate LTQ, but there again, I can see many in my syndicate weren’t participating: a lot of zeroes under Syndicate Points and Donations. (That has since changed, but not overwhelmingly.)

How about everyone else? Did Arm Yourself LTQ change that for better or for worse?

brandocommando
09-03-2013, 03:17 PM
Much better than a time consuming PVP weekend with mediocre prizes. With a syn ltq it was still possible to enjoy my weekend and hop on to drain/refill my energy when needed.

Wimpy
09-03-2013, 03:17 PM
We found it generated a huge amount of activity in Travo. More and more towards the end.
People do lose interest, hence the need to recruit constantly

Rebels
09-03-2013, 03:19 PM
Syndiacte
Myself
Credit Card
Sleep

Ben Raines
09-03-2013, 03:23 PM
Looks like we wont finish without a lot of help or gold... Half way through 19 but this event has actually brought some of our less active out of the wood work and participating more then ever...but yes the constant events are wearing there seems to never be a break..

out of names
09-03-2013, 03:29 PM
Whyy thread get deleted?

Forabuzz
09-09-2013, 06:45 AM
we seem to do rather well