PDA

View Full Version : Arm Yourselves SLTQ question

gunny22
09-03-2013, 02:29 PM
Every level has 2 objectives:
1. defeat mr. X n times;
2. collect mr. X's weapon 2n times.

Am I missing something here, or is objective nr. 2 the same as nr. 1 only twice as much?

Or is there another way to get the weapon?

Also it is called a syn LTQ but there is no obligation for each member to do his part. One person can do all the work and every team member gets the prize, right?

Mack The Knife
09-03-2013, 02:50 PM
nope, pretty much the same objective twice.

And yeah, one person can do all the work...but the amount of energy required on the upper levels is pretty much impossible for one person. Genova alone is like three LTQ's normal and elite all rolled into one.
I got my syndicate to level 9 before realizing I'd never end the event where I wanted to.

gunny22
09-03-2013, 03:50 PM
That is so lame, why they put objective 1 at all if it is completely covered by objective 2...

And yeah, one person can do all the work...but the amount of energy required on the upper levels is pretty much impossible for one person. Genova alone is like three LTQ's normal and elite all rolled into one.
I got my syndicate to level 9 before realizing I'd never end the event where I wanted to.
I'm pushing my syn members to finish Takenaka L8. I sometimes feel I'm all alone working. Thank god we now have stats to see who actually contributes.
Maybe all active players should have grouped together for this event. An idea for the next SLTQ...

Bosse
09-03-2013, 04:01 PM
Does syndicates with 60 players and with 20 players need same amount of total energy to finnish the SLTQ?

bald zeemer
09-03-2013, 04:13 PM

I disagree.

Mack The Knife
09-03-2013, 04:48 PM
on which point, was I mistaken about something?

bald zeemer
09-03-2013, 04:53 PM
On both points. There is a way to do the 2nd task independently of the first, and it is definitely feasible for an individual to do the whole SLTQ.

Mack The Knife
09-03-2013, 05:18 PM
Is it possible to do the event alone? yes. is it feasible? as in easy or convenient? no. it would cost upwards of a grand.

and without swapping in people who've already done the event you'll have to get the second part done the old fashioned way.