PDA

View Full Version : Has this happen to you?

Marcusfiahie
09-03-2013, 02:11 PM
OK, I'm I hate to post this here, I hate to complain in a public forum but I feel this needs to be done and I am getting no response from Gree support on this! I bought gold durning the gold sale and twice during the purchase of the vault of gold the game crashed. I reload the game and it is not there, So I'm S.O.L. for 3000 gold! Wasted $159.98! Now that could have cost our faction our top 250 finish luckily we prevailed with other team members stepping up when I drained my gold.

I want to see if this has happen to others and if Gree is really reading these posts! I would expect a gaming company that relies on gold sales to make sure that if this happened to jump on it right away as I am considering not buying gold anymore for my main account.

So Gree if your out there what are you going to do? My support request has been sent with my bank statement to your support tech! Are you going to make me happy and anyone else this has happen to or loose more income because you could not part with 3000 gold?

Hotshots
09-03-2013, 02:26 PM
If Gree does not refund ,contact apple/google and they will refund you.
You should know by now grees support sucks and will take a while / if ever to get sorted out.

eggiebert
09-03-2013, 02:39 PM
Apple will refund you

Marcusfiahie
09-03-2013, 02:43 PM
I have android so it's google play. Thanks guys, I'll do that. The point I was hoping Gree would get is if the game causes the transaction to screw up they should take responsibility. Yes I know I'm dreaming. What do you say Gree reps! How about an answer to this!

General Ranger
09-03-2013, 03:14 PM
OK, I'm I hate to post this here, I hate to complain in a public forum but I feel this needs to be done and I am getting no response from Gree support on this! I bought gold durning the gold sale and twice during the purchase of the vault of gold the game crashed. I reload the game and it is not there, So I'm S.O.L. for 3000 gold! Wasted $159.98! Now that could have cost our faction our top 250 finish luckily we prevailed with other team members stepping up when I drained my gold.

I want to see if this has happen to others and if Gree is really reading these posts! I would expect a gaming company that relies on gold sales to make sure that if this happened to jump on it right away as I am considering not buying gold anymore for my main account.

So Gree if your out there what are you going to do? My support request has been sent with my bank statement to your support tech! Are you going to make me happy and anyone else this has happen to or loose more income because you could not part with 3000 gold?

Contact apple, they will be more than happy to refund you.

another player
09-03-2013, 03:55 PM
comparing to your loss, mine is minor but in a different flavor.

my MW crashed when I finish LTQ #2 stage (should be about 10xp). and after i restarted, i gain 6000xp and leveled up from 41 to 44. sent a ticket, don't know when and how they will fix this.

KFH
09-03-2013, 05:26 PM
two of our top player didn't receive their gold bonus, the cost was a lv 100 to 150 position