PDA

View Full Version : What would you rather have?

I don't know
09-03-2013, 01:04 PM
Would you rather have a unit that takes off 1500 attack and defense but you get to upgrade 2 buildings at once OR have a 15k attack and defense unit that makes upgrades, expansions, and building something 10% more?

Agent Orange
09-03-2013, 01:34 PM
Is this some Gree trick math question?

...BORIS
09-03-2013, 03:05 PM
I'd like to have the unit, but I'd rather not have to pay for it, nor compete with gold players that got it easily

WI(AusNz)
09-03-2013, 06:33 PM
Definitely upgrading 2 buildings at once would be a huge benefit. I could upgrade the LE buildings while not neglecting the boost buildings which are languishing. If I have my boost buildings upgraded, that would be more than a 15k increase in attack and defence.

jchow69
09-03-2013, 06:35 PM
Upgrading 2 at once isn't dat good, I'd rather have a 15k killer unit and with my favorite-HEALTH REGEN.

MojoJojo
09-03-2013, 09:40 PM
Upgrading 2 at once isn't dat good, I'd rather have a 15k killer unit and with my favorite-HEALTH REGEN.

Are you mad??? Whats your iph? 15kph? (15 thousand per hour not to be confused with kilometres)

The build 2 at the same time would eventually not be worth much, but to give you an example of how great it would be.
I've been playing since the game has come out. Nov 2011. I have been Upgrading NONSTOP for almost 2 years and I still am not half way finished. Would I love to cut 2 years off my upgrading time.... Let me think.....
Its a no brainer for anyone who has been in the game for a long time. Later on you'll see. Land expansion is running me 150mil every 48hrs, by the time i get up to a Ferr size base it will be 700mil to 1 bil. You'll need a good IPH to achieve that.

Then again.... Your choice.

Thank you for playing, "I really don't understand this game."

P.S. I'm not trying to be a Dic, I just expect a little more out of an Jr. Emp...

General Soviet
09-03-2013, 10:48 PM
This is tough, while two buildings at once is a great bonus, a 15k attack unit would be my new best. I'm gonna go with two at once. Considering the sudden unit inflation, a 15k unit is gonna be much easier to get.

WI(AusNz)
09-04-2013, 05:03 AM
Are you mad??? Whats your iph? 15kph? (15 thousand per hour not to be confused with kilometres)

The build 2 at the same time would eventually not be worth much, but to give you an example of how great it would be.
I've been playing since the game has come out. Nov 2011. I have been Upgrading NONSTOP for almost 2 years and I still am not half way finished. Would I love to cut 2 years off my upgrading time.... Let me think.....
Its a no brainer for anyone who has been in the game for a long time. Later on you'll see. Land expansion is running me 150mil every 48hrs, by the time i get up to a Ferr size base it will be 700mil to 1 bil. You'll need a good IPH to achieve that.

Then again.... Your choice.

Thank you for playing, "I really don't understand this game."

P.S. I'm not trying to be a Dic, I just expect a little more out of an Jr. Emp...

Mojojojo,

I bet your in a top 10 faction with those stats. The real fun and challange is with a top 150 faction. PM me and we may consider your request to join (lol).

I am a cow
09-04-2013, 05:08 AM
All I can say is upgrading 2 buildings is a good bonus BUT it will encourage hacking think about how many buildings you can upgrade with that hacked unit?

MojoJojo
09-04-2013, 05:44 AM
Mojojojo,

I bet your in a top 10 faction with those stats. The real fun and challange is with a top 150 faction. PM me and we may consider your request to join (lol).

Lol. Thank you very much for the offer, but I think I'll stick with sup1 for now. I'll let you know if I change my mind.

MojoJojo
09-04-2013, 05:46 AM
Is this some Gree trick math question?

+++++++++1

Russian Roulette
09-04-2013, 06:26 AM
Would you rather have a unit that takes off 1500 attack and defense but you get to upgrade 2 buildings at once OR have a 15k attack and defense unit that makes upgrades, expansions, and building something 10% more?

1500 loss isn't much anymore so I'd love to have it

Arc Burn
09-04-2013, 07:30 AM
1500 loss isn't much anymore so I'd love to have it

couldn't agree more

Snipey
09-04-2013, 10:00 AM
Fusion APC, units bonus upgrade two buildings at once, Already came out long ago. also top prize for one of the WD events was upgrade 3 buildings at once. So some players can upgrade 4 at once...