PDA

View Full Version : Respect all fear none 8 spots open....get them now!!! Top 350 faction

whitepath23
09-03-2013, 12:15 PM
Well,

We did it again....another top 400 finish inching ever so close to the top 250. We are waiting to see final rankings to know exactly where we landed...but it was up there when the war finished.

www.rafn.info/index.asp

take a look at the website. We just maxed out several bonsuses this am. Looking to max a couple of more prior to next war.

We cut people....that is why we have openings....we do understand real life events so just keep us posted. Coming in at the end of the event and saying ...."i forgot there was a war going on this weekend"...is pretty much and unacceptable excuse....being in an accident is a viable excuse...we just need the truth....honest good players that want to be a part of something great....we are steadily rising the ranks....we will break 250....we just need a few more players....the requirement is 20k next war and we require 4 times your iph for donations...that is it....come join us...

when someone gives you a seat on a rocketship.....get on!!!

theflyfisher

21.guns
09-04-2013, 05:19 AM
I would really like to join, but my level is quite low, so if you accept me i can be a permanent Power Attacker or Wall attacker. I have also sent a request on your site and a friend request to the one that posted the message.

whitepath23
09-05-2013, 05:58 AM
We have about 6 spots left