PDA

View Full Version : Why Gold spending will go down

thundarr
09-03-2013, 11:54 AM
Non WD LTQ's are now pretty much obsolete. You can get a much better unit in the WD why waste the time, money and increase of level for garbage units. I got more of an increase in stats for 1 WD LTQ for my LLP's than I had in 10 or so regular LTQ's (non prestige) combined before. Now I needn't spend any gold on non WD LTQ's. To have any chance of getting that Prestige LTQ unit it required significant Gold even with prestaging. This one is a 5195/4024 plane I got a 5000/4780 plane from my faction getting 35 wins. Its a better unit than the LTQ for NO GOLD. Someone posted non gold spenders now becoming gold spenders. It depends on your faction. The makeup of your faction has a lot to do with your gold spending. I spent ZERO. Now that EVERYONE is getting great units it devalues the game and the units. I look at the regular LTQ units and laugh. It remains to be seen if increased WD LTQ spending will offset decreased regular LTQ spending. Plus lower level and higher stats are much more important now so why level up for garbage units?

HayeZeus
09-03-2013, 12:11 PM
Because I'm quitting the game before I rank beyond 150 so levelling up doesn't matter.

Kefa
09-03-2013, 12:13 PM
Was MW in the app store top 10 grossing apps before India? I didn't notice, but it is now.

Mongo
09-03-2013, 12:16 PM
Did you know the end of the world will happen [INSERT DATE]. Sheesh, it is a stupid game.

Oh, and to stray on topic, the first individ LTQ was pretty sweet compared to what we see now. The windfall from India seems unlikely to repeat.

But there will be many ways to play it, some will work for some but none for all. Those idiots at GREE are smarter than we sometimes credit.

Golf4life
09-03-2013, 12:23 PM
your assumptions are all based on the thought that these prizes will continue with the current structure or even at all.

Gree knows what they did. They enticed the little guy to be willing to spend big. They knew it would be too late for the big teams to stop spending a buttload by the end of war. The spending will dramatically increase next war, wait and see.
Non WD LTQ's are now pretty much obsolete. You can get a much better unit in the WD why waste the time, money and increase of level for garbage units. I got more of an increase in stats for 1 WD LTQ for my LLP's than I had in 10 or so regular LTQ's (non prestige) combined before. Now I needn't spend any gold on non WD LTQ's. To have any chance of getting that Prestige LTQ unit it required significant Gold even with prestaging. This one is a 5195/4024 plane I got a 5000/4780 plane from my faction getting 35 wins. Its a better unit than the LTQ for NO GOLD. Someone posted non gold spenders now becoming gold spenders. It depends on your faction. The makeup of your faction has a lot to do with your gold spending. I spent ZERO. Now that EVERYONE is getting great units it devalues the game and the units. I look at the regular LTQ units and laugh. It remains to be seen if increased WD LTQ spending will offset decreased regular LTQ spending. Plus lower level and higher stats are much more important now so why level up for garbage units?

swag
09-03-2013, 12:41 PM
there are going to be faction ltqs outside of WDs too

Russian Roulette
09-04-2013, 06:24 AM
Faction goals are more profitable then actually placing in the event now, I feel
This should be adjusted

King Dante!
09-04-2013, 07:12 AM
Take your own advice. (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?58689-Why-is-everybody-always-complaining-on-here)

If you don't like the event, then dont participate. Stop making stupid assumptions based off little supporting evidence.

Gree will be fine, people will continue to spend, the game will continue to evolve, every event will not be perfect, every event will not be fair, but Gree will adapt and the game will go on.

If you feel differently, you can always quit *shrugs*

lemonhaze
09-04-2013, 07:18 AM
Take your own advice. (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?58689-Why-is-everybody-always-complaining-on-here)

If you don't like the event, then dont participate. Stop making stupid assumptions based off little supporting evidence.

Gree will be fine, people will continue to spend, the game will continue to evolve, every event will not be perfect, every event will not be fair, but Gree will adapt and the game will go on.

If you feel differently, you can always quit *shrugs* the whiners are the ones that didnt get the units..i didnt get the unit either but im cool with the top 10/25 units we get..i honestly dont care about going into a 1-10 man faction just to turn my back on a team that has helped me double my stats since i joined in poland..if ppl think that gree is gonna worry about a few hundred ppl not spending on MW then im sure they can care less they are always someone else that will pick the game up and spend..and lets not forget they dont just get all their cash from MW..alot comes from CC and KA to so the ones that quit here dont even make a dent in the pockets of gree..stop whineing and push the delete button its really that simple..but instead they wanna get on here type a long drawn out post and then i bet a 100$ itune card login to MW to check on there collections or have just logged off before comeing here and will repeat the processs tomorrow

King little fruit fly
09-04-2013, 09:56 AM

dude, all your threads make you look like a sour g**** or jealous of others getting a nice unit. Leave the game the way it is, stop complaining, work with the system instead of against. Start your own faction or team up with few of your buddies for the next one, okay? Or just simply shut up!

thundarr
09-04-2013, 10:09 AM
dude, all your threads make you look like a sour g**** or jealous of others getting a nice unit. Leave the game the way it is, stop complaining, work with the system instead of against. Start your own faction or team up with few of your buddies for the next one, okay? Or just simply shut up!

I am not jealous or a sour g****(whatever that was) I was just making an observation. I got plenty of nice units the last WD. I am very happy with my current faction and if you don't like my threads don't read them.

King little fruit fly
09-04-2013, 10:15 AM
I am not jealous or a sour g****(whatever that was) I was just making an observation. I got plenty of nice units the last WD. I am very happy with my current faction and if you don't like my threads don't read them.

What is the purpose of your threads? Why do you feel the need to point out the obvious ? Do you want Gree to nerf them? Many of us include myself are pushing gree to hand out more freebies, yet someone like you comes along and try to do the opposite!

Adm.J
09-04-2013, 11:58 AM
Thundarr....Queen of the biggest whiners.

Whine about the Kindle
Whine about WD Goals
Whine about everything
Whine, whine, whine.

thundarr
09-04-2013, 04:03 PM
Thundarr....Queen of the biggest whiners.

Whine about the Kindle
Whine about WD Goals
Whine about everything
Whine, whine, whine.

I realize that the anonymity of these forums gives people great courage to throw insults and say what they please about others but this is not a playground and name calling and insults do not belong here.

AlexFoo
09-04-2013, 04:35 PM
this will not impact our factions gold spending in any way shape or form. fact. Nor any of the other top 10's.

it could increase it.. but I wont go into details of that strategy :)

Adm.J
09-05-2013, 12:12 AM
I realize that the anonymity of these forums gives people great courage to throw insults and say what they please about others but this is not a playground and name calling and insults do not belong here.Insult? Maybe. I think of it more as a stiff smack to the back of the head to make you stop and think about how you behave for a second.

Tee
09-05-2013, 12:25 AM
I think of it more as a stiff smack to the back of the head

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aX0T8tL396Q

I am a cow
09-05-2013, 01:21 AM
sour g****

so g r a p e is a bad word then? On topic though no one will care everyone will continue to spend