PDA

View Full Version : Combat Reporter - Interested in hearing about some inner workings of top factions?

13Stalker
09-03-2013, 11:48 AM
I recently posted a few thoughts about my run with VFF. Great team. Better people!

Some have expressed interest in this continuing with different groups. I have an LLP who is actually an acct I just started playing for my daughter. Started it for her because she likes fighting the bosses. I can use her acct as a combat reporter if there is interest and if any of the top factions are interested in having her along.

I would be impartial and sensitive to not let out items deemed classified. She will not score a lot of points but will do wall hits or PA for the team to be of some use. She could also be somewhat of a UN Weapons Inspector and report hackers if they are found and clear teams if they are not. (I know, I know, just like real life they could move them for 1 war, but...)

I think it would be interesting to have someone impartial interview Ferr or one of the higher ups in SUP and/or a leader or rep from any of the Top 10 and report on it for the whole forum.

If you are the leader of a top 10 faction and interested in this please PM me and we can discuss.

Everyone else just let me know if this interests you. Also, please keep it clean. No reason we can't show each other respect. Good luck in France!

Robespierre
09-03-2013, 12:34 PM
Wow...sounds like a great idea.

On a related note, my third cousin twice removed has a real bad case of the sniffles, and he says he feels like he is going to die. He watched me play MW for two minutes at the family reunion a couple months back, and seemed pretty disinterested. Apparently his priorities at the time were finishing the bottle of Carlo Rossi and playing lawn darts. But since then, he let me know that he loves MW a lot. So much so, in fact that as his dying wish, he wants to ride along with a top ten faction while he battles his debilitating case of the sniffles. He has only seen my account, and would only feel comfortable using my iPhone for the ride, so I have reluctantly agreed.

Unfortunately, his hands are always full of tissues, so his participation will be very limited. I will make it a priority to visit once over the WD weekend and tap the screen four times, but I'm busy that weekend and will only be able to do those four taps.

He is holding on strong for now...every month he keeps pushing on, but we never know if this month will be his last battle with the sniffles. We're all praying for him, but he is firm in having his wish come true. He wants to know that he made a 100K increase in stats before he passes away. Please...let my poor cousin with his debilitating disease ride into glory with your top ten faction, and I will carry his memory in those sweet effing units when he is gone.

Thank you all so much.

whitefire
09-03-2013, 12:38 PM
Lmao! Well done!

camper killer
09-03-2013, 12:44 PM
I can pass word to the SUP family of teams..... might be interesting. cannot commit which ones are available but could be any of them.

Viva la Revolution
09-03-2013, 12:58 PM
lol, i would also like to do "combat reporting" for the forum, about a top 10 faction and for sure not for the prices.
Mabye as a bonus i'm a poor student who don't have enough money to buy a place in top 10. :D

General Ranger
09-03-2013, 01:16 PM

On a related note, my third cousin twice removed has a real bad case of the sniffles, and he says he feels like he is going to die. He watched me play MW for two minutes at the family reunion a couple months back, and seemed pretty disinterested. Apparently his priorities at the time were finishing the bottle of Carlo Rossi and playing lawn darts. But since then, he let me know that he loves MW a lot. So much so, in fact that as his dying wish, he wants to ride along with a top ten faction while he battles his debilitating case of the sniffles. He has only seen my account, and would only feel comfortable using my iPhone for the ride, so I have reluctantly agreed.

Unfortunately, his hands are always full of tissues, so his participation will be very limited. I will make it a priority to visit once over the WD weekend and tap the screen four times, but I'm busy that weekend and will only be able to do those four taps.

He is holding on strong for now...every month he keeps pushing on, but we never know if this month will be his last battle with the sniffles. We're all praying for him, but he is firm in having his wish come true. He wants to know that he made a 100K increase in stats before he passes away. Please...let my poor cousin with his debilitating disease ride into glory with your top ten faction, and I will carry his memory in those sweet effing units when he is gone.

Thank you all so much.

Lmao !!!!!!

General Ranger
09-03-2013, 01:17 PM
I recently posted a few thoughts about my run with VFF. Great team. Better people!

Some have expressed interest in this continuing with different groups. I have an LLP who is actually an acct I just started playing for my daughter. Started it for her because she likes fighting the bosses. I can use her acct as a combat reporter if there is interest and if any of the top factions are interested in having her along.

I would be impartial and sensitive to not let out items deemed classified. She will not score a lot of points but will do wall hits or PA for the team to be of some use. She could also be somewhat of a UN Weapons Inspector and report hackers if they are found and clear teams if they are not. (I know, I know, just like real life they could move them for 1 war, but...)

I think it would be interesting to have someone impartial interview Ferr or one of the higher ups in SUP and/or a leader or rep from any of the Top 10 and report on it for the whole forum.

If you are the leader of a top 10 faction and interested in this please PM me and we can discuss.

Everyone else just let me know if this interests you. Also, please keep it clean. No reason we can't show each other respect. Good luck in France!

I think you might be chancing your arm here and its extremely cringeworthy.

Ryans67
09-03-2013, 02:18 PM

Thank you all so much.

See, that guy seems more interesting to me. Atleast he can entertain us while we tap.

General Ranger
09-03-2013, 02:33 PM
See, that guy seems more interesting to me. Atleast he can entertain us while we tap.

The OP is clearly trying for a free ride in the top 10

13Stalker
09-03-2013, 04:00 PM
Not at all. Just think it would be interesting. If no one cares then no point bothering.

swag
09-03-2013, 04:02 PM
I think you might be chancing your arm here and its extremely cringeworthy.

Let him milk his 5 minutes of fame - i mean its for his daughter

BIG DH
09-03-2013, 08:56 PM
The OP is clearly trying for a free ride in the top 10
The OP well earned his place in VFF, regardless if it was a random post that put him there or not. He went gold free and beat the score of quite a few freeloaders last war. Stalker, I'd be proud to have you on my top 10 team and any time you want to come back let us know, we'd be happy to have you.

Superdude
09-03-2013, 10:15 PM

How about Changing the person every time u know other people might want a shot too

General Soviet
09-03-2013, 10:52 PM
This would be interesting to hear about. I would actually want different members of the faction to post what happens, so we can see the points of views of leader, officers, and members alike.

General Ranger
09-04-2013, 01:10 AM
The OP well earned his place in VFF, regardless if it was a random post that put him there or not. He went gold free and beat the score of quite a few freeloaders last war. Stalker, I'd be proud to have you on my top 10 team and any time you want to come back let us know, we'd be happy to have you.

Please refer to post 2

General Ranger
09-04-2013, 01:18 AM
"Combat reporting" lmao

ac_ric
09-04-2013, 01:20 AM
13Stalker,

A suggestion if you don't mind.

What about starting with the little people 1st. We hear enough on the forum about the top teams.

Why don't you start with the lower factions. It will be a great read about how they work building up a team and the struggles/challenges they face.

You mentioned about using your LLP to help with PA/DL. There shouldn't be a need for that.

It doesn't have to be isolated to just WD periods to write a report about factions . It can happen anytime, even now or during TOF or FVF.

Extra
09-04-2013, 02:36 AM
13Stalker,

What about starting with the little people 1st. We hear enough on the forum about the top teams.

Why don't you start with the lower factions. It will be a great read about how they work building up a team and the struggles/challenges they face.

You mentioned about using your LLP to help with PA/DL. There shouldn't be a need for that.

It doesn't have to be isolated to just WD periods to write a report about factions . It can happen anytime, even now or during TOF or FVF.

Yes but then he doesn't get any good stuff :-)

He is a freelance journalist and as such wants paying. He feels his work would warrant top ten prizes, so essentially he wants paying $400..........

Fair play fella but I have to agree with the general consensus here. Nevertheless good luck to you and your daughter.

General Ranger
09-04-2013, 08:05 PM
How's that "combat reporting" going?

BIG DH
09-04-2013, 08:15 PM
Please refer to post 2
Yeah, I saw that, you're looking for a free ride.

pb23
09-04-2013, 08:19 PM
This is as silly as the original post. No one cares to hear reporting on low level teams... we are all in one already... we get it.

13Stalker,