PDA

View Full Version : 37% completion of 20/20 - get your first, or second Sweet Vengeance Gun and Bonus Now

MINDBO
09-03-2013, 10:06 AM
App Addicts United is looking for up to 6 people to drop one vault of gold on the last boss so that we may all share in the glory of this powerful weapon.

if 3 people drop 2 vaults that's all we need, or we can share with up to 6 others willing to drop 1 vault each.

if needed we can take up to 8 people from one syndicate that really wants to power up and y'all can share the gold spending as you see fit..

We understand some syndicates will never get this close to the finish line, so get your 3-8 strongest and most addicted gold spenders to our syndicate to collect this limited time awesomeness.

PM me and lets get this thing won tonight.

-MINDBO

MINDBO
09-03-2013, 10:18 AM
only 5 vaults of gold now required to beat this crime lord and acquire
Sweet Vengeance 16,000 Atk 14,000 Def + 25% more Gun Attack

up to 8 people can be join the elite that have already earned this weapon.

Smoothie
09-03-2013, 10:19 AM
You can't win the weapon twice.

Butt Futter
09-03-2013, 10:22 AM
lol

this thread might take the prize for worst thread of 2013.

Antheus
09-03-2013, 10:32 AM
disgusting ....why don't you empty Your pockets?....instead of trying to scam gullible players....

MINDBO
09-03-2013, 10:35 AM
Isn't it curious that people from the top syndicates keep crapping all over these threads.

they've all already earned this weapon and bonus, no doubt the same day the event went live and now they crap all over us "small guys" trying to earn a decent weapon in the game.

go have fun playing with your weapon Indian Nation and stop BULLYING the smaller players trying to carve out a decent experience in this game through hard work and hustle...

maybe your mommy and daddy's black cards allow you to play in an unlimited fashion but some people HUSTLE and put in effort to make things happen.

maybe you've been over privileged for so long that you cant even remember the hustle you had to go through, if that's the case I take sincere pity on you all and if you just like Bullying people then I hope you try to bully me in real life, I'll knock you the $%$# Out!

Also we've had 2 takers and the spots are already decreasing and the prize is arriving sooner then expected, so act quickly before we are all filled up and Indian Nation can bully around this thread after the event is over.

lol

this thread might take the prize for worst thread of 2013.

Butt Futter
09-03-2013, 10:42 AM
lol

It's too bad I went to 2 other syndciates to help them get their weapons too.

It's a shame you're too stupid to realize what you're asking people to do.

MINDBO
09-03-2013, 10:45 AM
its quite simple.

if your syndicate isnt spending money like you are then come join our syndicate thats in the redzone about to score and come earn yourself a superbowl ring with us then leave and go back to your original syndicate even stronger then you were.

its simple, stop over complicating the mundane.

and as you can see this Indian Nation representative has resorted to name calling, so blatant bullying. youre a pathetic human being sir and your attempts to bully me will always fail, you are a creeper, a troll and a worthless internet stalker.

go get busy Catfishing someone from eharmony and pretend you have a life.

Antheus
09-03-2013, 11:07 AM
......you are just delusional....period....

MINDBO
09-03-2013, 11:14 AM
its hard to believe you're so naive... not every syndicate is organized enough to get as far as we have, I'd say 95% wont even come as far as we have...

it only makes sense that the 1 -3 gold spenders in another, less organized syndicate, would want to join us, get the prize and then return home more powerful and happy then they are..

people like you spreading ignorance on this thread are a waste of space and precious earth resources, go back to playing candy crush, a game you can actually understand and figure out and leave strategy to us initiated folks.

Mack The Knife
09-03-2013, 11:23 AM
It isn't that what you say doesn't make sense...it does. but overall you're unpleasant.

MINDBO
09-03-2013, 11:41 AM
I'm not trying to be your friend Mack, ive got plenty of friends, this is business and if you want someone to hold your hand and tell you that you don't look fat in those jeans then you should keep on moving on, i'm not the guy to do that for you.

this is a straight business offering, not some social media please like and add me on facebook contest.

and when bullies start talking their mess then things get unpleasant, go search for double rainbow and cuddly videos on youtube and find unlimited pleasant-ness for several lifetimes. I wish you joy and happiness, but thats not what this thread is about.

we only need 1-3 more people and this event will be wrapped up shortly. PM me and lets get more powerful together.

-MINDBO

It isn't that what you say doesn't make sense...it does. but overall you're unpleasant.

genaks
09-03-2013, 11:59 AM
Friendly bump

ratpack499
09-03-2013, 12:02 PM
why would anyone possible make there rivals stronger

MINDBO
09-03-2013, 12:20 PM
here it is real simple for you ratpack...

make 55 of our syndicate members stronger while also allowing 4-6 other people also get stronger that we may or may not even see in battle one time...

this weapon will only be owned by the top 5% or less of syndicates, so I don't allow myself to live in place where inaction is the order of the day... go out, get this weapon even if it means a few "enemies" also get it by helping you out.

also the enemy of my enemy now has the opportunity to become my friend and earn a powerful 16k/14k unit with 25% gun bonus

just commit to kill Don Genova a minimum of 20 times and we will let you share in the glory of this magnificent weapon.

PM me now to join in.
-MINDBO

why would anyone possible make there rivals stronger

Mack The Knife
09-03-2013, 12:28 PM
I'm not trying to be your friend Mack, ive got plenty of friends, this is business and if you want someone to hold your hand and tell you that you don't look fat in those jeans then you should keep on moving on, i'm not the guy to do that for you.

this is a straight business offering, not some social media please like and add me on facebook contest.

and when bullies start talking their mess then things get unpleasant, go search for double rainbow and cuddly videos on youtube and find unlimited pleasant-ness for several lifetimes. I wish you joy and happiness, but thats not what this thread is about.

we only need 1-3 more people and this event will be wrapped up shortly. PM me and lets get more powerful together.

-MINDBO

This is what I mean. 20% of what you're saying is about the game and the other 80% is the fluff of you trying to seem clever. You're not clever or original if you were you would have thought of this on day one when it was a seller's market. Not when there's 20 other threads exactly like this one. But I digress. my only point is, you need something. you'll probably get what you need easier without insulting people.

blank201
09-03-2013, 12:28 PM
Don't fool yourselves, if your syndicate is at stage 20 now, they most like will use that energy recovery glitch that works in poor reception areas or if you forcefully disconnect with the right timing or they're pumping gold.

Having Vengeances not match up with the defeat count is one indication for that I believe.

InglouriousBastard
09-03-2013, 12:29 PM
do you have a screenshot of the dude with the two guns?

kido kido
09-03-2013, 12:30 PM
AUCTION AUCTION, AUCTION WE also have two spots for auction

Our syn has two spots for LVL 20 prizes , please let us know if u r willing to pay with CC Cash. the best offers will be accepted .

please send frind request to :
718-401061
or
to be my mafia then we can talk about the cash

our syn number :

HURRY it will be done soon today

blank201
09-03-2013, 12:33 PM
Maybe my math is off here but this doesn't seem right: http://i.imgur.com/O0dfSVx.jpg

MINDBO
09-03-2013, 12:48 PM
i'm in the #2 guild in Kingdom age, before that I was in the top 10 and have come across several people that jumped from guild to guild earning double/triple the event prizes... has GREE plugged that hole/glitch? I dont know and there is only one way to test it and you better believe that several people here are or have tested it already

the second gun is a "wild card" but the 95% of syndicate members not even close to getting their first gun can always come drop a little less then a vault of gold with us and get a unit that would otherwise cost 12+ vaults of gold to achieve in the in game store.

you do the math, its simple, a little bit of money and gold = a huge boost in atk/def stats.

so if someone is robbing you daily, get this bonus and leave him dealing with way more loses then is worth it to attack you anymore.

20 wins against Don Genova = less then 1,200 gold

PM me to lock in your new weapon.

-MINDBO

do you have a screenshot of the dude with the two guns?

ratpack499
09-03-2013, 12:51 PM
here it is real simple for you ratpack...

make 55 of our syndicate members stronger while also allowing 4-6 other people also get stronger that we may or may not even see in battle one time...

this weapon will only be owned by the top 5% or less of syndicates, so I don't allow myself to live in place where inaction is the order of the day... go out, get this weapon even if it means a few "enemies" also get it by helping you out.

also the enemy of my enemy now has the opportunity to become my friend and earn a powerful 16k/14k unit with 25% gun bonus

just commit to kill Don Genova a minimum of 20 times and we will let you share in the glory of this magnificent weapon.

PM me now to join in.
-MINDBO

Im glade our 2 syndications got the weapon....No need to help u....all my friends got it.

I think your 5% is way wrong.....just saying

MINDBO
09-03-2013, 12:58 PM
in our world there is the top 1% that will never want for anything (that money and influence can buy)

then there's the top 4% very well to do but trying to become a 1%er

then there's 95% of the world living pay check to paycheck, on credit cards or are dead broke and homeless
im not going to divide the 95% further because at the top of that ladder the best case scenario is they live pay check to paycheck and hoping a rich 1%er or 4%er dies and wills them money.

and mine isnt a "feeling" something im "just saying" these are based off billions of people who have lived and died on this planet and represent the "average" experience as it pertains to economics.

maybe GREE will post stats on how many syndicates earned this bonus, those would intrigue me...

as with everything in life, there are no hard and fast rules that apply to everything all the time, however given enough time and data the averages usually prevail and are rather constant in most things.

glad you got your bonus already, we will be joining you shortly.

we are at 82/100 82/200 on the final crime lord, help us defeat him and earn the Sweet Vengeance.

Im glade our 2 syndications got the weapon....No need to help u....all my friends got it.

I think your 5% is way wrong.....just saying

sister morphine
09-03-2013, 01:02 PM
i'm in the #2 guild in Kingdom age, before that I was in the top 10 and have come across several people that jumped from guild to guild earning double/triple the event prizes... has GREE plugged that hole/glitch? I dont know and there is only one way to test it and you better believe that several people here are or have tested it already

the second gun is a "wild card" but the 95% of syndicate members not even close to getting their first gun can always come drop a little less then a vault of gold with us and get a unit that would otherwise cost 12+ vaults of gold to achieve in the in game store.

you do the math, its simple, a little bit of money and gold = a huge boost in atk/def stats.

so if someone is robbing you daily, get this bonus and leave him dealing with way more loses then is worth it to attack you anymore.

20 wins against Don Genova = less then 1,200 gold

PM me to lock in your new weapon.

-MINDBO
You can't move to another syn and collect event prizes that syn earned before you arrived. Likewise, there are several people here who've done the event through more than once and they say you can not win two Vengeance Guns. So the wild card goes out the window.

Given the number of threads here from syndicates offering slots for large quantities of Gree dollars, and in some cases not even asking for active participation you might find it hard to find people willing to drop most of a vault for you. Best of luck in completing though.

MINDBO
09-03-2013, 01:15 PM
well regardless if the second gun loophole/glitch isnt working here in CC, the first gun reward earned with our syndicate is still very much available.

all we ask is that you defeat the crime lord Don Genova 20 times minimum at a cost of 1,200 gold or less (dependent on how much energy you have built up right now)

I know there are tens of thousands of crime city players in syndicates that will not have this weapon (more like hundreds of thousands), dont be found being one of them, spend a few bucks on your game now and it will pay for itself long term in your game.

PM me to get going
-MINDBO

You can't move to another syn and collect event prizes that syn earned before you arrived. Likewise, there are several people here who've done the event through more than once and they say you can not win two Vengeance Guns. So the wild card goes out the window.

Given the number of threads here from syndicates offering slots for large quantities of Gree dollars, and in some cases not even asking for active participation you might find it hard to find people willing to drop most of a vault for you. Best of luck in completing though.

Hardek
09-03-2013, 01:17 PM
Dont pay vaults of gold.
Our syndicate is 125/200 with 1 spot left. We are looking for a person willing to join us on a last push for the last price. You may stay in the syndicate after the event (213 last war)
We expect ATLEAST 6 full task to be comlpeted by you.

Send a priv msg

PS:sorry for hijacking the thread, cant start threads yet.

Back hand emus
09-03-2013, 01:26 PM
It's really simple, the people willing to spend a vault of gold are already in a syndicate who have completed the prizes. Not to mention you could have paid a billion to butt flutter or 300 mil to other syndicates across the game.

MINDBO
09-03-2013, 01:40 PM
This simply is not true, it might "feel true" but in reality is not true.

many people spend 1,000+ gold at every battle and are in top 400 - top 1000 syndicates
and those gold spenders in those syndicates deserve to get this weapon and help raise
their syndicate to even higher levels.

no unreasonable offer of kills on Don Genova will be turned away

PM me how many times you will kill D.G. and you might make the cut.

ALSO, people keep assuming our syndicate should "man up" and raise/spend all the money ourselves... LOL

we've got open spots and if others less fortunate are loyal to a syndicate not even close to the prize but want it, this is a great opportunity to contribute with us, stick around until the prize is awarded and then head back to your real home on these servers.

of course if you want to stay with us after this event and enjoy top 150 easily while we go back after top 100 again, then you and your best mates are welcome to stay and fight with us.

this is a simple you scratch our back a little and we massage your entire body with a big prize. Basically Ayn Rand would not like me for doing this, but everyone else in here taking issue is just a big ole baby for making a fuss about a very simple transaction.

our syndicate is trucking along and this prize will be earned regardless of any more participants joining in on the fun.

It's really simple, the people willing to spend a vault of gold are already in a syndicate who have completed the prizes. Not to mention you could have paid a billion to butt flutter or 300 mil to other syndicates across the game.

Back hand emus
09-03-2013, 01:49 PM
I don't think you'd know "true" if it smacked you upside the head. Spouting off random percentages of how many syndicates finished this is absurd as you really have no idea. Like my economics professor always said, there's three types of lies in this world: lies, damn lies, and statistics.

out of names
09-03-2013, 02:19 PM
On 17/20 looking for someone to just jump to our syndicate to help us finish it, u dont need to hit anything, just need tue weapons

InglouriousBastard
09-03-2013, 02:26 PM
many people spend 1,000+ gold at every battle and are in top 400 - top 1000 syndicates
and those gold spenders in those syndicates deserve to get this weapon and help raise
their syndicate to even higher levels.

Can you give me the id's of those guys. I'd like to have them on my side!

You are in a Top100-syn and haven't finished the event?? Hmmm sounds strange - you must have a lot of gold spenders already...

sister morphine
09-03-2013, 03:57 PM
well regardless if the second gun loophole/glitch isnt working here in CC, the first gun reward earned with our syndicate is still very much available.

all we ask is that you defeat the crime lord Don Genova 20 times minimum at a cost of 1,200 gold or less (dependent on how much energy you have built up right now)

I know there are tens of thousands of crime city players in syndicates that will not have this weapon (more like hundreds of thousands), dont be found being one of them, spend a few bucks on your game now and it will pay for itself long term in your game.

PM me to get going
-MINDBO
Well, thanks again. I already obtained the gun for both my accounts by hitching up with other syndicates - one at a cost of $300,000,0000 greebucks and the other for $500,000,000.

Just out of interest, for a 60 member syndicate the kills per player split evenly is 3.3. You're asking a lot more than that, so presumably your syn is quite small?

bald zeemer
09-03-2013, 04:17 PM
I'm interested in the idea that 95% of the population lives paycheck to paycheck, or is homeless.

I slept about an hour longer than usual last night, but surely that wasn't long enough for society to collapse into a dystopian wasteland?

RonSwanson
09-03-2013, 04:43 PM
We have two open spots on our team and our en route to finish the event. If someone would like to come donate money and take the boss out once they can get the item with our team. I know its late notice but let me know if anyone is interested!

MINDBO
09-03-2013, 05:05 PM
LOL, youre real funny.

like I stated I wasn't going to break down the %'s in the 95% because it would surely piss folks off and they wouldnt believe it anyway. and of course the fact that I was using broad strokes and not trying to teach class

the important message was the top 5% that are going to get this weapon and given there are hundreds of thousands of syndicate players, a lot will be without it.

the other important take-away is that there are hundreds if not thousands of syndicate members "slumming" it in syndicates because of association...

they are spending good money every battle but they might be the only one because its some family based syndicate where all players are uncles and aunts and grandmas and so on but only 1 guy spends money and he deserves the weapon.

the scenarios, like that, run on and on, its why buying low and selling high is a proven business model, you can ask why someone is willing to sell so low but does it really matter why? no what matters is you stumbled upon the deal and now you can enjoy a steep discount or become an eBay millionaire or whatever.

some people think all the great players are already in the top 3, 10, 25, 50 100 or whatever and that just isnt true.

people make emotionally irrational decisions all the time and knowing that is what allows a lot of the top 5% to become and stay wealthy.

we are over 50% complete and we are approaching the night crew which is our most potent shift... people that want in on the Sweet Vengeance weapon PM me ASAP as I will be shutting down my computer at 7:00PM PST to spend some quality time with my Nieces before they are off to bed.

if you have a creative offer like in game cash plus x amount of Don Genova kills or even an obscene amount of ingame cash and zero kills send it in to me, we've still got open seats and you might as well take one of them before they are all filled and you miss this opportunity for an easy ride to a great stat boosting unit.

Excelsior,
Mindbo

I'm interested in the idea that 95% of the population lives paycheck to paycheck, or is homeless.

I slept about an hour longer than usual last night, but surely that wasn't long enough for society to collapse into a dystopian wasteland?

bald zeemer
09-03-2013, 08:09 PM
I'm significantly stupider from having read that post. I sincerely hope you guys come up short.

Antheus
09-03-2013, 08:32 PM
....this is the leader....just imagine the officers.!!....[members ?....let's just stop at officers...].... the only good thing is that event ends in a few hours........

Nibelung Valesti
09-03-2013, 10:05 PM
We finish the event way ahead of deadline and we didnt even use golds. you just need active participation from the members

cheesy
09-03-2013, 10:08 PM
I'm significantly stupider from having read that post. I sincerely hope you guys come up short.

I'm glad I read this before the post above it ;)

Christurbo
09-04-2013, 03:25 AM
Really trying to resist getting stuck in to MINDBO. Get an active team and finish. Good luck for the future in the game. But I don't like your chances of getting someone willing to spend a vault who hasn't already got this item.

Butt Futter
09-04-2013, 03:40 AM

There's a reason why I said this is the worst thread of 2013.

Dipstik
09-04-2013, 04:46 AM
this is a simple you scratch our back a little and we massage your entire body with a big prize. Basically Ayn Rand would not like me for doing this, but everyone else in here taking issue is just a big ole baby for making a fuss about a very simple transaction.

You've never read Ayn rand.

Antheus
09-04-2013, 04:46 AM
......please, Gree...next time lock the syndicates !..only the fools, disorganized, lazy, delusional leaders take advantage of the unlocked syns...the rest..??...what are they doing?...just doing their job..the Right way..

Ragmondino
09-04-2013, 04:56 AM

I hope your not questioning him..
He has 1.6mil stats in KA and is in the 2nd place guild you know!!
Only the crazy or stupid would question what he says otherwise he will taunt you with unparalleled meanness....

Butt Futter
09-04-2013, 05:10 AM
Only the crazy or stupid would question what he says otherwise he will taunt you with unparalleled meanness....

I'd post a pony pic to show you how much I love this post, but then I realized I'm an adult male and not a pedophile.

Ryno777
09-04-2013, 05:13 AM
You know you can't get the weapon twice right... So why would someone spend gold for you?

sister morphine
09-04-2013, 05:50 AM
Is he? Excellent; that'll be a nice target for my soon to be 4mil attack player there :cool:

bald zeemer
09-04-2013, 05:54 AM
You've never read Ayn rand.

Dammit Dippy, now I'm jealous of him.

Ragmondino
09-04-2013, 06:40 AM
Ahhh but mr futter, I may not be an adult male so may of liked it :)

And sis I know. It's hard to imagine any one having stats that bad being in the top 10/25 let alone the top 2..

Max Power
09-04-2013, 06:47 AM
We are not making friends here....THIS IS BUSINESS!

#seriousbusiness

sister morphine
09-04-2013, 07:02 AM
Ahhh but mr futter, I may not be an adult male so may of liked it :)

And sis I know. It's hard to imagine any one having stats that bad being in the top 10/25 let alone the top 2..
Lol, even my second (near free) account could beat it for the moment ;)

Dipstik
09-04-2013, 08:49 AM
I'd post a pony pic to show you how much I love this post, but then I realized I'm an adult male and not a pedophile.

http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/31800000/Haters-Gonna-Hate-my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-31822684-245-300.gif

MINDBO
09-04-2013, 09:27 AM
wow so many people hating on a person/syndicate hustling to get the 20/20 weapon.

y'all are either pre-teens day dreaming of marrying members of one direction and taylor swift or maybe just sorta high functioning retarded adults, either way thank you all for making me laugh.

all 3 of my accounts have received the sweet vengeance.

to all the haters, thank you for playing your part in life and hating appropriately on people trying to come up in the world, just like you always hope the rich will fall from grace you hoped I would fail in this game and you were left wanting.

to all the people that did not join our charitable mission to help you achieve this awesome weapon, you played your role of inaction based on comments from the "fear based media" (AKA high functioning retards that hate on everyone here in the forum) and you too have been left wanting.

to Mark The Toe, the only person that joined us, got the weapon and is now celebrating with it, congratulations Sir, you have proved to be the 1%er I was talking about and everyone else will be left wanting as you rob and attack them.

for all you pre-teens and high functioning retards, here it is, summed up real simple like for you.

neener neener neener suck on a wiener.

MINDBO out!

PS everyday im hustlin hustlin hustlin

PPS for everyone trying to find my characters on KA, CC and MW, to exact some sort of "revenge" based on intel from my signature.. LMFAO you monkey! thank you for wasting your time on outdated info, you have all won the "sad and lonely" award... but happy hunting anyway you chimps.

PPPS LMFAO waiving my Sweet Vengeance guns in the air, "say hello to my little friend"

Ragmondino
09-04-2013, 09:45 AM
Oh dear who let him out on day release..
What makes you think any of us has the time to come looking for you for revenge?

It's a game kid. Deal with it.

Ragmondino
09-04-2013, 09:46 AM
ps; all the people mocking your attempts at sounding like a playa, already have the weapon kid.

Ragmondino
09-04-2013, 09:47 AM
Pps; you want any off mine or sis KA details, or any of the rest of us cc details. Just ask. Your stats ain't gonna do anything kid.

Butt Futter
09-04-2013, 09:58 AM
Did anyone actually read his 5 paragraph post?

Mack The Knife
09-04-2013, 10:07 AM
There he goes. one of god's own prototypes. some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. to strange to live. to rare to die.

That being said. glad this event is almost done.

sister morphine
09-04-2013, 12:32 PM
Me, a hater? I thought I wished you good luck in the event..... so congratulations.

It was only the demands to spend $100 of real cash to join your syndicate I commented on, because others were only asking for in-game cash and participation was voluntary. Some didn't even want temporary members to do anything; unsurprising as the loot drop had stats good enough to boost most of the non-exalted here.

But once again, well done to your team