PDA

View Full Version : I'm baaaack

Assault and Flattery
09-03-2013, 09:55 AM
Hey guys,

I'm back from lovely Paris. I'm currently trying to get caught up on everything that happened while I was out luxuriously drinking wine on tiny streets, so give me a few!

Blueeyed
09-03-2013, 09:58 AM
Welcome back A&F!!!

Mack The Knife
09-03-2013, 10:01 AM
yup, Welcome back. and good luck.

-Dutch-
09-03-2013, 10:02 AM
Welcome back.

Does working for Gree really pay well enough for a trip to Paris, or do you live in Versailles and are just getting back from a major bender?

(BF) Tuna
09-03-2013, 10:02 AM
Can you quickly get this to the top, please?

1.) Players on android cannot deposit all cash into their banks.

&

2.) Players are not being properly awarded for their contributions in this S.LTQ. IE- one player completes objective and a different player is being attributed..

Also, ask GREE if they can release future updates without glaringly obvious issues. Please and thanks.. (They are a multi-million $$$ company after all)

and welcome back :-) the forum missed you

Cass
09-03-2013, 10:03 AM
Glad you had a good time :)

Diamond Dave
09-03-2013, 10:03 AM
Hey guys,

I'm back from lovely Paris. I'm currently trying to get caught up on everything that happened while I was out luxuriously drinking wine on tiny streets, so give me a few!

Welcome back.

Having a "job" of responding to idiots like me on a message board about a game, that also allows you to make enough $$$ to travel to Paris sounds like a great career choice. Congrats. :D

Big Joe
09-03-2013, 10:10 AM
Welcome back.

Having a "job" of responding to idiots like me on a message board about a game, that also allows you to make enough $$$ to travel to Paris sounds like a great career choice. Congrats. :D
+1 I need to get into the IT field lol.

Sevron Deeps
09-03-2013, 10:10 AM
Welcome back!

Chica
09-03-2013, 10:14 AM
Yes give A&F a break.

(BF) Tuna
09-03-2013, 10:19 AM
Yes give A&F a break.

Correct me if I'm wrong but she just got back from a break... no?

Tickets have been submitted days ago since this began and still no responses. Just the automated garbage that always says "due to higher volume of" blah blah blah... maybe if they did it right the first time their support inbox wouldn't be getting blown up all the time.

I know.. logic.. we aren't all used to it being players of GREE's buggy games

Assault and Flattery
09-03-2013, 10:20 AM
I'm working on it! Approximately 5 million things apparently happened last week. Posting to you guys is only one tiny aspect of my job here, if this was all I did I think I'd post a lot more, haha.

(BF) Tuna
09-03-2013, 10:40 AM
I'm working on it! Approximately 5 million things apparently happened last week. Posting to you guys is only one tiny aspect of my job here, if this was all I did I think I'd post a lot more, haha.

Thank you kindly A&F.
I apologize for my bluntness (possibly perceived as rudeness) but, issue after issue with every update has been getting old for months now. I know its not you slaving away, coding the game.. I just had to be straight forward because its been hella annoying losing millions of $$$ in game, left and right with no responses from an actual human at the GREE "support" for a few days now...

I sincerely hope you had a great trip tho. :-)

Assault and Flattery
09-03-2013, 10:40 AM

At least for this, it appears that robs are giving you double the amount, and then when you bank it, it gives you the correct amount. Not sure when it will be fixed, but at least know that you're getting the intended amount.

Ben Raines
09-03-2013, 10:46 AM
Welcome back

3squir3
09-03-2013, 10:52 AM

At least for this, it appears that robs are giving you double the amount, and then when you bank it, it gives you the correct amount. Not sure when it will be fixed, but at least know that you're getting the intended amount.

yeah that seems the case , when you rob you get double the amount. When you try and bank it, it will take the right cash then leave behind the "ghost cash" , a reboot fixes it but tbh thats not a major problem for me anyway just annoying.

(BF) Tuna
09-03-2013, 10:56 AM
It is a major issue when you just collected +30mil from your LTB's though....

Mack The Knife
09-03-2013, 11:18 AM
It still banks the correct amount. its just inconvenient to see.

dr007
09-03-2013, 11:18 AM
Paris is a great city. Hope u got plenty of beaujaulais and French kisses!

Assault and Flattery
09-03-2013, 11:23 AM
What is beaujaulais? I was a little freaked when my friend's girlfriend started air kissing me on the cheeks.

Legen...dary
09-03-2013, 12:00 PM
The following are mostly just Android visual glitches...

The exception is that the "beat xxx ### times" goal doesn't actually count some players wins... even when viewed from iOS. After the goal completes it seems that they are listed, but the goal is requiring more wins than is listed to complete. Without any pre-hits or any new members joining, we had 18 items and only 12 wins... just a specific example from a, fairly early, SLTQ goal. The second goal is so much higher than the first that it doesn't really make a difference unless you have fully 50% of the second goal being completed by letting other people come into your syndicate so that their weapons get counted.

&

2.) Players are not being properly awarded for their contributions in this S.LTQ. IE- one player completes objective and a different player is being attributed..

Also, ask GREE if they can release future updates without glaringly obvious issues. Please and thanks.. (They are a multi-million $$$ company after all)

offline04
09-03-2013, 12:12 PM
just a warm welcome back A&F.

GU7 F4WK3S
09-03-2013, 12:35 PM
Players are still hacking the game... maybe slide that up the To Do list a few spots.

Welcome back!

Timmaaay
09-03-2013, 12:36 PM
+1.

And welcome back A&F. Hope you enjoyed your trip.

Players are still hacking the game... maybe slide that up the To Do list a few spots.

Welcome back!

SC4R
09-03-2013, 12:42 PM
welcome back! We missed you

Rebels
09-03-2013, 01:03 PM
What the others said.

Glad your back, hope you had an awesome time :)

gunny22
09-03-2013, 03:59 PM
Hey guys,

What? You did not visit the Eifel Tower? Is it still there at least? That bunch of iron scrap not yet rusted away?

Joe bananas
09-03-2013, 04:46 PM
Welcome back A & F.
We've missed you. Game has some new bugs. We need a hug and for you to tell us 'everything will be ok'. :-)

Sandukan
09-03-2013, 05:07 PM
The support still sucks.
The program is still buggy.
The cheaters are still here.
The support still sucks.
The events are still coming out untested.
You still have a job.

chewy22
09-03-2013, 05:56 PM
Welcome back A&F!

Hopefully you can help me? I sent in a ticket (ticket #886554) due to receiving game cash when clicking on the buy vault of gold button. My receipt says vault of gold and yet the response from your beautiful company was, to quote the email: "Thank you for contacting us! I apologize, but I will not be able to swap cash for gold."
Thanks in advance if there is anything you can do.

Stooboot
09-03-2013, 05:58 PM

&

jeez u waste no time

(BF) Tuna
09-03-2013, 08:36 PM
jeez u waste no time

Well... GREE has taken well over 4 days worth of my syndicate's time and money.. Can you blame me?

ablankone
09-03-2013, 09:10 PM
Welcome back Assault and Fluttery.

Please don't ban me.

- Are there any jobs going at Gree?
- Can we sort out the lag issues?
- Can we have a Zoom in/out button?
- Can you get rid of that Gree logo on our screens?
- Can we have an opt-out button on those synvsyn events?
- Can you refrain from using weapon/boss names that refer to various parts of the human anatomy (bollocks, hymen, areola, machine, equipment)?
- Can you allow us to swear on our very own forums?

Hey guys,

bald zeemer
09-03-2013, 09:25 PM
- Can we have an opt-out button on those synvsyn events?

You're joking, right? Why on earth would you need this? If you don't want to do it then just don't do it.

ablankone
09-03-2013, 09:39 PM
I get really depressed when I'm robbed every 5 minutes for 3 days continuously. And feel awful beating other people up. Unless it's a Gotti.

You're joking, right? Why on earth would you need this? If you don't want to do it then just don't do it.

bald zeemer
09-03-2013, 10:17 PM
So you want to opt out of being robbed and attacked?

ablankone
09-03-2013, 10:34 PM
That'd be great. I'd use gold for that. Yeh - a bit like a Star Trek-type laser shield with a coupla nice Trekkie birds thrown in. Brilliant idea Balthazar! You rock!

Can we have this Assault? Can we, can we?

So you want to opt out of being robbed and attacked?

reesebutton
09-03-2013, 10:59 PM
That'd be great. I'd use gold for that. Yeh - a bit like a Star Trek-type laser shield with a coupla nice Trekkie birds thrown in. Brilliant idea Balthazar! You rock!

Can we have this Assault? Can we, can we?

Sell all your buildings = no more robbing
Bank all your cash = no cash lost from attacks
==> No gold required.

Or quit the game
==> No gold required

ablankone
09-03-2013, 11:30 PM
really holistic points - thanks for the therapy

Sell all your buildings = no more robbing
Bank all your cash = no cash lost from attacks
==> No gold required.

Or quit the game
==> No gold required

ablankone
09-04-2013, 01:54 AM
A&F

On an extremely serious note - I've been playing CC now since September 2012. Shouldn't every 1 year old who celebrates their birthday be given a special modifier prize?

My other game - Hello Kitty Pretty Pet Salon 2 - did this. I received a Level 8 Hairdryer.

It's the least you can do I think.

Hey guys,

quan
09-04-2013, 02:10 AM
A&F

On an extremely serious note - I've been playing CC now since September 2012. Shouldn't every 1 year old who celebrates their birthday be given a special modifier prize?

My other game - Hello Kitty Pretty Pet Salon 2 - did this. I received a Level 8 Hairdryer.

We are fighting for the final prize. Few free spots left for anyone interested. Please be of help!
We appreciate that

Our code: 351 650 358 or pm me: 222 058 526 Thank you!

Nick010
09-04-2013, 05:04 AM
Hope you had a good holiday! Welcome back

jesseawill
09-04-2013, 07:37 AM
Welcome back A&F

TMI
09-04-2013, 07:45 AM
Welcome back :)
your family missed you :)

Dipstik
09-04-2013, 08:54 AM

If your avatar is any indication, you overpaid for the hair drier.

Rebels
09-04-2013, 01:22 PM

Results from last battle would be really really cool. I know your a very busy person and you now have 4.99 million things to do but....... we missed you sooo much :)

offline04
09-04-2013, 01:41 PM
any way to get the winners list from the satchel event up before the new collect starts?

MattThomas08
09-04-2013, 07:39 PM
Results from last battle would be really really cool. I know your a very busy person and you now have 4.99 million things to do but....... we missed you sooo much :)

uhhhhhhhhh (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?67033-Ellis-Island-Winners-List)

SinSir
09-04-2013, 10:02 PM
Eh why did gree without informing me change my ingame name???