PDA

View Full Version : Im riding solo from now on...

Tito89
09-03-2013, 07:15 AM
Last war, India, I was full of hope that I could be there nearly 90% of the time, in fact I could have been but for one thing.

my cousin came over Saturday evening, and he took my iPod and hid it, like some kind of game, I only found it 8 hours after wars were over.

Everytime I join a good faction, something stops me from competing properly. I mean I only scored just under 2k points this war, a disgrace for someone with a stat/level ratio like I do.

me being in a faction is like having some troll declare war every time at the wrong moment, I'm doing more harm than good. So i made a solo faction, Army of One #Tito89.

Dowdy I'm really sorry and I hope the best for prosoft, I had fun while I was actually doing something, like u told me, I didn't meet the requirements and I completely understand.

btw I wonder how well I'll do next war solo...

1GaDawg85
09-03-2013, 07:59 AM
Join us instead, we are a small group of friends that just want to have fun and enjoy the game. We are looking to grow and would welcome you into the group

stephen2013
09-03-2013, 08:51 AM
Join us, just a laid back top 750 faction looking for some cool people. We don't have very high point requirements, but ask that you do your best to reach them. We would be glad to have you :)

TWAG
09-03-2013, 08:55 AM
Is there really a need to broadcast personal decisions on the forum? Just creates clutter

keeskiller
09-03-2013, 09:55 AM
think a good one man army is a good tactic these days with the LTQ in wars.. or come to terrorbunker ;)

see signature

Allday
09-03-2013, 10:54 AM
Is there really a need to broadcast personal decisions on the forum? Just creates clutter
No there is not. Plus broadcasting scoring 2k is pretty bad. Even with 8 hrs of downtime...2k really?

Stanky Dong
09-03-2013, 10:58 AM
Read what he said carefully. He said he found it 8 hours after wars were over. So quick to pass judgement...tsk tsk

Michael1989
09-03-2013, 11:04 AM
Good luck mate :-)

Allday
09-03-2013, 11:04 AM
Read what he said carefully. He said he found it 8 hours after wars were over. So quick to pass judgement...tsk tsk
You can score over 2k in the first battle alone, without gold. So he had Friday and Saturday morning to play. I repeat...2k really.

CJ D
09-03-2013, 11:07 AM
He is in school I believe, so he kinda gets a pass for the first war on Friday....but by Saturday afternoon only had 2k points. I'm betting that assisted his faction in their decision.

fkamb
09-03-2013, 11:14 AM
The dog ate my homework

Allday
09-03-2013, 11:16 AM
He is in school I believe, so he kinda gets a pass for the first war on Friday....but by Saturday afternoon only had 2k points. I'm betting that assisted his faction in their decision.
Maybe I'm wrong about this. I just noticed he is from Australia. So his Saturday morning is our Friday evening.

CJ D
09-03-2013, 11:23 AM
Oh ok. Well, he got in a war or two if he was on at the start. Then US members fell asleep (assuming mostly US based faction), and he was by himself most of the day on his Saturday. By that afternoon, when guys here were waking up, he got his iPod hidden.

I dunno. Seemed real energetic in Canada. From here at least. I'd think his faction wouldn't cut a good guy if they thought he had a valid reason.

Big Baby Jesus
09-03-2013, 11:45 AM
http://i.imgur.com/Pqf2x.gif

Michael1989
09-03-2013, 01:19 PM
If you need any concrete for your faction let me know, ill give you a good price.

trueblue
09-03-2013, 01:40 PM
clutter to which youv`e just added to

KFH
09-03-2013, 01:57 PM
Is there really a need to broadcast personal decisions on the forum? Just creates clutterIs there really a need to make a post about not liking when personal info is put on the forum. Im guessing you don't like it for some odd reason, which would be personal information about you i never needed or wanted to know.

TITo like everyone else in these forum do what you want

Tito89
09-03-2013, 04:36 PM
WOAH, seems like people have strong opinions of me here. I'm also very grateful of the pms I received but I have to decline. Its something I must do alone as I'll not be ruining peoples chances of getting good scores. I do have school, which comes with homework, yr 11 homework and I gotta do it, I try to get it done asap (Friday night to Saturday morning) and if people think I'm bad at world domination so be it. I wanna be good at life.

PRIMETIME77
09-03-2013, 04:42 PM
I find it amazing as to the amount ofnpeople who have nothing better on here to do but troll everyone's posts and criticise everything that anyone posts. How about all of you troll criticising this poor guy go take a hike and get a life. You don't own or run this forum. If you don't like it then skip past it and don't read it.

PRIMETIME77
09-03-2013, 04:43 PM
Or in other words, stop being douchebags.

IrishMavrick
09-03-2013, 05:58 PM
These things happen,,,, how long were you with your faction and what were your past WD score? Surely they matter!

Mcdoc
09-03-2013, 08:39 PM
Or in other words, stop being douchebags.+++++++++++1

ac_ric
09-03-2013, 11:54 PM
Hey TiTo,

That was unfortunate. Anyway, all the best for the game play.

I am a cow
09-04-2013, 04:31 AM
Or in other words, stop being douchebags.

+1 :) finally some guy who as some sympathy. Tito I feel you man! (not literally because that wouldn't be right...) missing out on the entire WD has got to suck but good luck for the furture

Tito89
09-04-2013, 06:02 AM
I need to make this perfectly clear, I'm not joining any other factions. I'm staying put for now. I do really appreciate the pms I'm getting but I don't wanna say no over and over. Sorry but solo for now is my way to world domination.